You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Home Hauntings

Real Ghost Stories

Home Hauntings

 

I'm not sure if I ever actually got my story submitted to this site, but thought I'd give it a shot. I have already had one ghost team to my home last year who were hobbying it and didn't do much follow up with me though they apparently did find something. I suspect something frightened them away based on a specific photo sent and some of the findings... To include sensitive response around known hot and cold spots in the house, unrelenting EVP activity in various rooms and even some showing of red millipedes. Interestingly, this year produces another problem...

A teenage girl who hit puberty and the suspicion of unclean spirits in the house. Furthermore, none of the blessing activities I've tried have worked and I can't seem to get any priests who will "do exorcisms". Great. To back up all the sightings, my toddler now informs me constantly of a monster she keeps seeing that she really doesn't like and it sounds like far more than a typical toddler story of monsters... Especially considering the history.

The "situation" has progressed to "someone" walking through the house in the wee hours, constant 3 a.m. Wakings and sightings of dark figures, as well as an increase in orbs many times in broad daylight. Additional faint very dark smokey swirls will appear and just as suddenly disappear for no apparent reason. The eeriness of the house persists, but with continued and increased activity.

I would be interested in advice, though at this point, the one thing I'm looking more for is validation that either we are all crazy or there really is a problem and I can find an Anglican priest ("minister" if a preferable term to whomever may read this) to help. Also interesting in the last year, the red millipedes I never saw, but a sensitive pointed out, well they suddenly started showing up during broad daylight hours. Gross. Now at least I know what they look like.

One suggestion was clearing clutter, and have done some of that. We still have this one toy for our toddler that just starts playing for no reason without a trigger when left in certain rooms. A pretty good indication since they are the same rooms where we got unmistakable constant EVP action during the last investigation.

I'd prefer being told it's all our imagination and then I can at least tell my kids not to worry. Plus, I'm just getting tired of people looking at ME like I'm silly for believing the notion that there might be ghosts. I'm looking for someone to prove to me there's nothing so I can sleep better. Also, I am open to site host suggestions.

Other hauntings by Tamsa

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Colorado

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Tamsa, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

archiefj (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-16)
get out of there! But if you decide to stay... Do no provoke it... Just ignore it
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-12)
can you write out some of the EVP's that were caught?
Your story sounds really interesting. As for the red millipedes... What are they exactly?
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
14 years ago (2009-11-12)
I googled red millipedes, and it seems that they feed on organic materials... So if you have a moisture problem, like in your basement, or walls, that may be drawing them... I suggest an exterminator... As for the rest of your experiences, I think as long as no-one is harmed there is nothing to fear... And people are going to think you're crazy! 😁...But I've reached the point in my life that I really don't care any more... I know what I've experienced, and if someone else isn't open to it, I no longer try to convince them... Try telling your spirits, respectfully, that they're scaring you and your kids and to please stop...
😁
Dimber (1 stories) (50 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-12)
Well from my experience, spirit/ghost like to pick on the weak souls. Have something been bothering you or stressing you out? Try exercise and keep your spirit up and you'll be fine. Don't be afraid of it. Don't try to conjurer it or anything like that either.

If blessing the place doesn't work. Please consider relocating. Be safe. God Bless you.
angelboo424 (28 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-12)
Well I don't think that you are crazy and being sensitive myself I can understand what you are going through. So far you haven't said anything malicious has happened - do you want to make the spirit leave or are you ok to co-exsist as long as no harm is brought to you or your family?
When you say "unclean"spirits are you talking demonic or just mischevious? I need some more information to offer you advice on what to do.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: