You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Demons / Possessions / Exorcisms :: The Keepers

Real Ghost Stories

The Keepers

 

For years I have seen things that to me feel demonic. When I started going to church they stopped. Now, I have the same feelings as if they are my prison guards. They call themselves the keepers, there are four of them. I don't know what this means but if anyone does please let me know.

I don't have more details because I don't see them other then them not letting me sleep. I feel as if something was brought into our house and they came attached with it. This started around December 28 or before but I can not pin point exact date. Dreams have become clearer then before. Before this started I could only remember bits and pieces of my dreams and now I remember details of every aspect of my dreams, colors, words spoken, even smells.

These past nine days have not been good to me. The more I pray the more my heart hurts. I live in a world that has made me obsessed with things that did not matter to me before. Why is this happening to me?

My wife and I were going to separate before all this happened don't know if this has anything to do with this. I have also problems with my heart as of nine months ago yet doctors have found nothing wrong with it, they say I have a strong and healthy heart. What does this mean?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, bobogios, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

greenpondmike (1 stories) (82 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-29)
If you're talking to me I havn't posted anything much on any of ther forums that I'm on since it got warm here in green pond. I stay outside a lot. I would like to help you if I can. I don't know how to contact you.
Zork (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-22)
If you still come to this site, you may wish to get in contact with me.

I was searching for info on this when I found your post (hence why I've joined).
greenpondmike (1 stories) (82 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-07)
I'm not ruling out possession, but its probably "opression". I agree with several opinions here and want to add PSALM 56 to the PSALMS to read because it really helps me. Demons try to steal your faith if you are a Christian. They also can project fear onto you and many different negative feelings. If you are not a Christian, they want to keep it that way. If you are a Christian, they want to keep you bogged down, pulled down and useless to GOD and others. They can't keep you from becomming a Christian if that is what you want to do--just do it while the desire is still there. If you already belong to CHRIST, own your salvation by taking GOD at HIS word and stand strong in faith. Rebuke the devil and his demons in the name of JESUS and be persistant. Pray for deliverance and fast. Also, read the BIBLE out loud and claim your deliverance in CHRIST. I don't really know what you are going through, but these things worked for me when I had some struggles. I never was good at fasting but if I needed the heavy artillery, I would do that too. When they leave keep your guard up because they might try to come back. The devil tries to get an inroad into eveyone's life. If there is unforgiveness, guilt or unconfessed/unrepented of sin--the devil has what he needs to have a stronghold in your life. You have to take back the ground you have given him in the name of JESUS.
amacniel (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-06)
I have an idea of how to help you but I don't wish to share it publicly. Please email me at aimeesemail [at] gmail.com if you truly wish to rid yourself of this demonic possessions. This has happened to me, this is why I desire to help you!
God Bless! ❤
michellelovesghosts (5 stories) (50 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-05)
maybe you need deliverance from a priest? Excorcism... I believe demons are everywhere and do as they please. Scary. 😕
soldier (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-05)
You are under spiritual attack and the devil is the great deceiver. First of all you need to be delivered, say this out loud dear god, forgive me of my sins, come into my heart and be the lord and savior of my life. Mean it and remove all evil from your life and your home. Go to a christian book store and buy annointing oil, go home open all your doors and tell the demons to leave now in the name of the father son and holy ghost while you annoint each room and each doorway. Annoint your forehead and anyone else in your home. Remember, when they hear the name of jesus they must flee so always after rebuking them, say in the name of jesus. Be strong and know that he is with you. ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: