You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Human - Like Figure In My Closet

Real Ghost Stories

The Human - Like Figure In My Closet

 

I never thought that I would be writing such a strange story. I moved from South Carolina to Texas two months ago and I live way out in the country in the hills. It freaks me out to live way out here because the closest town is eleven miles away! Now let me tell you my story; it takes place at night (how ironic). I was doing laundry; you know washing, drying, folding clothes and putting them into the drawers, and closets.

As I walked into my room I heard a large thump noise come from my closet (my closet is the first thing I pass when I enter my room) so I thought well maybe some thing fell off of the top shelf in my closet. I opened the door to see what fell and I realized that nothing had fallen off the top self because I had not put anything on the top self. I know that nothing fell off of the shelf because everything that is in my closet is on a hanger and the other two things in the closet are a big black trunk and a door. So I just shrugged it off and went about to do the rest of the house work that had to be done. When I got back into my room I put my son into his play pen so he could sleep.

After fifteen minutes of reading I decided to go take a shower. I went into my bathroom (that happens to be in my room) and I heard the noise again, but it was louder this time. I went back into my room and opened the closet expecting to find the door in the closet against the other wall, but what I saw still scares the GOD of out of me. I saw a solid black as ebony human like thing sitting on the big black trunk and it did not have a face. It was sitting with both what looked like feet flat on or through the floor and its arms were at its sides.

I don't know any more details because I slammed the door and grabbed my son and ran into the living room. Of course I went through the bathroom though because the bathroom is connected to another room. My son cried because he was so freaked out that I grabbed him up so fast. Surprisingly he calmed down after a couple of seconds. We slept in the living room that night.

The scary thing is I had to go back into that room to get my son's clothes and my clothes luckily the only clothing that is in the closet are the winter coats and not our dress clothes. And you guessed it I used the shower in the bathroom on the other side of the house. I am still pretty scared to go look in the closet, but I don't really have a choice. My father will not go get my coat for me when I need it. One of these days I will have the courage to go get my coat, but I will just continue to wear the coat that is in the hallway closet for now.

Other hauntings by cline1986

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, cline1986, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

cline1986 (7 stories) (50 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-14)
Moongrim,

You might be right. When I first moved in the trunk was already there. I should ask my father where he got that trunk from.
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-01-11)
Perhaps the trunk itself has something to do with the entity in question.
cline1986 (7 stories) (50 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-09)
The house was built on this property. And I am not ready to make contact with the spirit. I have recently gone into my closet because it's cold out here and I really need my coat.
ghosthuntermk2 (16 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-06)
Ok that would creep the hell out of me do you think its an intellegent spirit if so when you are redy make contact with it

GOD BLESS
Jake_Da_Snake (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-05)
That's pretty freaky. Do you know anything about the history of the house? That would shed some light on the situation.
michellelovesghosts (5 stories) (50 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-05)
SHADOW PEOPLE arent always mean... Just lost, confused and curious

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: