You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Poltergeists / Physical Manifestations :: The Rage

Real Ghost Stories

The Rage

 

Before I tell my story, I want to give you a little background on my family history... Starting with my mom. Just to save myself some typing, I'll tell you the blunt part of it: She dreams things and they come true... Never good things, but the fact that a lot of the stuff happens is well, creepy. My mom and I have long believed that this "gift" has been passed through her side of the family (she always told me stories of my grandpa having really crazy stuff happen to him) and that it is very very real. Well, one day me and my mom got into a HUGE fight and I ended up in my room alone crying, pacing and in more emotional pain then I've ever been in. I was looking in my mirror crying when I heard a "POP" noise (it sounded like someone dropped a light bulb). I knew something had happened. I started by inspecting the mirror I was looking into, nothing had happened to it. When I walked around my room I found my glass tray had broken into pieces! And I'm most definitely telling you it was some thick glass. Without thinking twice, I ran into the kitchen where my mom was and started screaming about how she broke my tray... She had no idea what I was talking about.

A lot of my friends have came up to me throughout the years and have said "man that stuff that happens to you is so cool! I wish something like that would happen to me" and let me tell everyone out there reading this there is nothing cool about being haunted and if you seen half of what I have, you would probably go crazy.

Thanks for reading anyway though, I really hope someone in the future will learn or prosper from this story in some way. To anyone else out there that's haunted also and need someone to talk to who are in the same shoes, email me chilli6969 [at] hotmail [dot] com.

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Minnesota

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, mike chilson, has the following expectation about your feedback: I won't be reading the comments.

Cynthia13 (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-03)
i really like this stories I hope that what ever droped that thick glass tray is gone from your house. I wish you the best and I hope your lucky enough that the paranormal someone/something in your house doesn't hurt you
Emma (3 stories) (39 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-02)
Good comment JW, I full-heartedly agree with you that Mike must have broke the glass himself and shouldn't have blamed his mom for it. Mike, I think you should first learn from your own story before hoping anyone else will. Take care.
kathia (14 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-02)
hey don't be scared with what I'm going tot tell you some teenagers could move object with there anger and maybe I did that but you really don't know it is an state of mind that you relly don't know that you have it you can't controled it at all is strange and creepy because I have I friend that has that and when she gets angry she move objects around and is crazy because she could hit you with something.
JW (710 posts)
-1
17 years ago (2007-05-02)
There are those who came before you and those who will come after you. There are those who have seen more or less than you have. So what? If a person chooses to go crazy than they will, but until that happens take one step at a time and process it as it comes. This is how we all live, one day at a time. Respect your elders, yourself and your ways.

Your mother did not shatter your glass tray, your hard headedness did. Learn to take responsibility for your conduct and channel your anger constructively.
kristy38 (5 stories) (52 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-01)
thanks very much for telling this. I understand what you are saying. People do think it kool but your right it not. It good that they all believe you. You do have a gift I say that was passed down to you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: