You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: My Paranormal Troubles

Real Ghost Stories

My Paranormal Troubles

 

I called my house phone from my cell to play around and see what I sounded like on the phone. As stupid as it was, I picked my phone up and a strange loud laughing came from my cell which was on speaker. I called my younger sister for help and ran out the room. We were home alone (this actually just happened 10 minutes ago from me posting this and I came across this site looking for tip on how to protect yourself from a ghost) and this is not my only paranormal encounter.

My house was built by my great grandfather and was a boarding house and many people have passed away here. How will I learn to adapt? I mean, I do always hear walking and creaking up in the attic, which no one has been up there in ages. My house is haunted but I think this stuff comes with me too because I've always been visited by ghosts in my dreams in my old apartment building. If you have and explanation please leave a post or contact me at Milliascool [at] yahoo [dot] com.

Please help, maybe I should just suck it up and live with it like many have.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Connecticut

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Anika, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

pinky form phillippines (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-02)
Hi!... I know how scared you are but, the rest of the guys that left a massage for you is right. My sister actually lives at her husbands anstral house, you see the lady ghost actually protects my nephew. There was this one time that she hiried a baby sitter in most of the occasion that my nephew is left alone I would always check because I saw her once slap him on his his face. I knew then that she is not a good baby sitter, I warned my sister about this. One day when she (my sister was looking a a mirror she saw a lady in white holding a knife. She told her baby siter the story, then in our suprise she said one night when she fell as sleep at my sister house she also saw a lady in white holing a kitchen knife pointed at her... Long story short she never came back to my sister house... Then my sister got a new sitter, doing same things to my nephew... Same thing happened to her... We then concluded this this lady in white is protecting the family although sometimes she would peep between the doors,w/c realy ius scarry... That my sister could see her eyes in bet ween the door bieng half closed...

she would talk to her like she is a real, live human being, thanking her for the help looking over her kids... She have a daughter now too...

so talk to them, they are not harming you right?... I guess you even grew up with them around ... They may even be protecting you most of the time when your were still a kid... You'll never know!...
JW (710 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-02)
Yeah, the explanation is that you already know you see, hear and attract ghosts. You just wanted to let us know. Otherwise you would have freaked out and asked for advice elsewhere and quite sometime ago, not later but sooner. My advice, stop the fear it only feeds you and the spirits and ghosts. They come because you live in haunted places you have grown accustom to and like. You are comfortable with living with it. You have no intention otherwise.
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-01)
Unless you are being harmed in some manner by these spirits you really don't have anything to fear. Of course if they are just bothering you then they may be using your fear so they can feed off the energy you are producing by being frightened. If you learn to control your fear and show them you are not going to be frightened by them any longer I think you will notice a big change. Good luck to you.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: