You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: The Unleashed Spirit

Real Ghost Stories

The Unleashed Spirit

 

I have a friend, Sajid. We worked together in the same store in Dubai. Sajid, earlier staying with his wife and kids was now alone in his studio apartment as he sent them back to Mumbai for the kids schooling purpose. I never visited his house often though, especially never stayed overnight. As he was vacating this place, because he said, he missed his family more after staying 3yrs in the same house. We decided to have some male bonding or wild hog's type time before he left.

He invited me for staying overnight. We got beers and watched movies and just had great time chatting away, smoking sheesha and sleeping late. Little did we realize, we were attracting something present there that we didn't know about? After about 4 days when we were still continuing our parties, Sajid, as usual, woke up in the morning around 7:30 AM and prepared to go at work. I was afternoon shift, so I was sleeping heavily, while he woke me up just to inform he was leaving. Morning is one time you will never ever dream that something paranormal or coming across spirit may happen to you.

So it all started here, soon after he left, I woke up around 8:30. Went to the bathroom, drank water and lay down on the bed again lazily, where I suddenly dozed off. The moment I slept I started feeling a lot of things rushing in front of my eyes, like going through a worm hole or a tunnel type, and suddenly I was in the room there.

I was lying on the bed saying to myself, Mukesh open your eyes, stand up, but I could not, the harder I tried, the more I was getting pressed by something. It was like my body was being controlled by someone. I was seeing things in the house with closed eyes, like a dream, but I knew I was not dreaming and which means I was awake.

Before I could try any further, I saw something. On my right side there was a cupboard, which slid by itself, and behind the cupboard there was a white wooden door in the wall that opened by itself slightly. I tried to peep in the room from the door that had slightly opened now. I saw a switch right near the door, and just extended my hand to switch it on. Suddenly within a fraction of a second a shadow in that room ran from one end to the other, which had some magnetic pull effect on me, (I was crying in my body saying, wake up, open the eyes, but my eyes were forcefully closed).

Suddenly when I stepped heavily back, I heard something falling in bathroom. I ran near the bathroom, the door was open, and I saw all the shampoo and paste had fallen on the floor and I heard someone coughing. These things where driving me crazy.

I ran out of the house, where on the right I saw a door, half open, like a dark store room inside, and I heard some lady's voice, laughing loudly. The laugh that just wanted to show its pride or its release. I screamed in fear and anger, while lying in the house I put all my efforts to stand and open my eyes, and suddenly it all stopped.

Everything was calm and when I opened my eyes, it seemed like there was nothing there. I looked at the cupboard, it was in its place, in the bathroom, the things were right set, but my whole body was sweating, my t shirt was totally wet, and I knew something actually happened.

I immediately took a bath, prepared and went to the store. I met Sajid, asked him to go for a smoke. When we went out to the smoking lot, he knew there was something I wanted to say, and I told him everything that happened. All what he said was, come home tonight. Hell no, I wasn't going there again! But he insisted, and my curiosity was up.

We met at his place again, but no beers, no nothing. He told me, "Mukesh, help me to move this cupboard a little" I did, and I couldn't utter a word, there was a switch in the same place behind where I had seen it. He told me, even he heard many times coughing noises from the bathroom (he is highly sensitive to spirit presences or any paranormal activities around him) and many times things actually fell down in the bathroom. No rat or any animal possibility for that to happen. In closed cabinets, the jars for spices, sugar, coffee, fell on its own. Too, lids opened it self and everything spilled out but what he never heard was the lady's laugh.

He showed me outside the house on the right it was a closed door and it was store room! That part of the building had been sealed off, for some purpose. The watchmen had told him, that this store room was a part of this studio once but they sealed the door from inside the room (the door behind cupboard).

No one knew much though. That was my last time there. The next morning I woke up and left the house with him and he vacated the house the same week, and we never saw it again. Sajid used to say, I faced this all only after my wife left, because until she was here she prayed the whole day, every night, never allowed any activity in house like smoking or drinking but after she left when we thought we were enjoying ourselves, we just got close to unleash something that was always there for some reason.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, mukesh_cap, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

shinigamivixen (25 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-10)
Kinda agree there with Aya-chan best way to get rid of a spirit is prayers if that doesn't work go to your local priest 😁
Aya-Love-Carrots (150 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-10)
I thought it was Hang-Over 😆 😆 but seriously I think its a vengeful spirit who is chained to that place... Try putting some incense and offering some prayer, *omg* since when did I became an expert, 😆 anyway I'm just a newbie in this stuff... But praying for a soul to rest is a very effective way...

-Aya Winchester
JimD (431 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-10)
Hi;

It's demonic. Dark shadows, psychic attacks, fear, chaos, tell tale. I strongly recommend use of Catholic Holy water, especially at night and on the beds. If Catholic, Rosary and frequent receipt of sacraments helps a lot. Good luck, and if necessary saying "Jesus, Mary, and St. Michael the Archangel" helps a lot. Dukes2352atAOL.com.
JazzRaym (36 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-09)
I feel sorry for you, I know how you feel when experiencing that. You're mind is flammed, you swet alot, you hear your heart pumping, and your legs are weak and can't move
haysw1012 (1 stories) (22 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-09)
this sounds like astral projection. As if you projected into the room. When one astral projects all of their senses are opened up, hearing, smell, sight, you can even understand different languages (I know from experience). In astral form we can see a full 360 degrees & we can see on more levels of light... As in more deminsions. You were seeing things that lived there but that you could not see with your human eyes.
Did you ever notice maybe a ribbon or red ribbon coming from you middle when you were outside of your body?
Also that's why you couldn't wake up because YOU were outside of your physical body.
mukesh_cap (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-09)
Hi James, I agree with you totally, I've had milder experiences before and after, but this one, I can remember evry second of it. Thanks god, we are out and all safe.
JamesRobiscoe (419 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-08)
Mukesh--A vivid and interesting door through the illusion of time you and your friend have experienced!
I expect it was enough to teach both of you some lessons about the mind and the state of reality we actually dwell in.
I'm glad to hear you and your friend's family have no more to do with the dwelling, and I can only hope good spiritual people are in it now to keep any menace away. Thanks for the tale.
~ James

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: