You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: A Haunted Life :: Salvation - Doomed Or Not

Real Ghost Stories

Salvation - Doomed Or Not

 

Being new to this forum, I thought I would fill you in on my story. I must warn you that it is somewhat long, but this is essential for you to understand and possibly help me.

I was blessed with life in 1976, by a miracle. My mother suffered cancer in the uterus years before and was told that she was not able to have any more children. At the time of my birth, the technical evolution wasn't as great as it is now. The doctors at the hospital had a hard time detecting life and I was born via an emergency caesarean section. Needless to say, they were wrong, I lived. I remember having a "guide" in my early years, which would explain the circumstances of things. This guide turned me more and more on to a hateful existence. Although I was born Christian, the belief never settled with me and when I was 10 years I denied Christ and dammed his existence. This happened after I tried to pray frequently to find some sort of help to relieve me from this guide. When I told my mother, she was heartbroken and warned me that I should not question the existence of the lord. Through my life, I have indulged in lust and sin. I never had problems in finding and attracting women and would often only need to glance at them, before they eventually shared my bed. I felt a power that surrounded me from the guide and had come to terms with its presence - however it was not God.

The problem is, that reality slowly but surely stepped in. I have an ambivalent relationship with the darkness. Throughout my life, I always knew that there was something in the dark inviting me, but also that it made my hairs stand on end. I worked various places mostly odd jobs, between studies and one time I was a night security officer at a university facility. Maybe because of my senses I was more in tune with the dark (when I say dark, I mean the shadows and dark places not lid by light). Things happened that weren't supposed to happen. Frequently I felt a presence brush me, as someone was rushing by in a great hurry. Light would be on in areas, that I just passed and that I knew was off before. Areas that had alarms activated. Noises could be heard from different levels in the building - again, no one was there... The alarm was on, and I was the only one in the building.

I picked up a spirit, as I believe, not one that I could see, but one that I could sense ever so strongly - it became apparent that the guide came from the dark. At that time, I had a girlfriend and her sister came over to visit. Even though I hadn't mentioned anything, the sister sensed a presence in the apartment. Whenever my girlfriend didn't stay overnight, I would barricade the doors to my bedroom, because the sense of something utterly evil was lurking in the hall. I knew that the presence had the most evil intentions, something I had never felt before. My barricades were useless and I often found them removed in the morning. My girlfriend gave me a fish tank and we bought several fish to keep in the tank. The tank was setup in the hall. After one night of the usual barricade I found the fish spread out thought the hall. The tank had a cover piece and the fish could not escape - but they did.

My girlfriend and I moved in together in a house and my nightly terrors increased. I had no memory of doing it, but my girlfriend would often, wake me up. Me, standing in the middle of the floor, facing the hall and sometimes walking towards it. When, awoken, I feared the hall and would never dream of entering it at night, but my other "side"/when dreaming, had a different motive.

These occurrences stopped when we changed sides in the bed... But another thing began to present itself. I started to fondle my girlfriend (both in our sleep) and usually I would wake up around 3 o clock, only to find myself in the middle of mounting her. The unusual thing is, that she is a very light sleeper, and would wake up for nothing. But during this, she didn't move. She knew what I was doing, but thought she was dreaming or couldn't move. Whenever we would sit down and eat dinner, the light chandelier above would dim down, by itself, only to light up again. Constantly there would be noises coming from the outside of our windows at night, as if, someone was trying to get in, yet no one was ever there. The showerhead would start to drip, even though I was certain I turned if off. All this eventually caused our relationship to end.

I have developed a fear of the dark now and constantly look over my shoulder. I may sound like a coward, but after I had a taste of what is in the darkness, I can only fear what would happen if I allowed it to embrace me. This is evil like no words can describe. This is beyond anything ever imaginable.

I have started praying lately (because I was not brought up as a strict Christian, I find it difficult to remember praying right) and I have begun to fear that my past denial of Christ and wrongdoings has led to the unpleasant presence. I fear that there is no redemption for me and that I might go to hell. I'm not trying to switch this onto a religious thing, but even in my prayers I have not found consolation - just silence. I actually do believe in God but I fear that it is not enough in my case.

I cannot explain why I am drawing this presence to me, when I so clearly do not want it. I desperately need purification and information. Perhaps you would have an idea?

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Valhalla, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

ghostslaya (23 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-05)
you should accept god into your life. Go to you priest and get blessed and admit the wrong doings... It sounds like you have a demon from hell... Try to fight it with you beleif and love in god and get yor home blessed good luck and god bless you 😊
BrandonCR (5 stories) (64 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-10-06)
Brenttan, your comment was removed because everybody decided it was too preachy and that it was offensive, This second post of yours is also offensive, you clearly point out that agnostics and atheists as a whole are intolerant, I suggest you take your own advice.
brenttan (64 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-08-20)
Pendragon, I suggest you get off your dyspepsia over religion. My comments were to help Valhalla, not for dyspeptics like yourself. Dyspeptics, so-called agnostics and atheists always cannot live and let live, but must castigate, rebuke, abuse and simply not allow the believer to co-exist. Perhaps the truth I have offered to Valhalla is more than your dyspeptic state can tolerate. Go learn a bit of tolerance, the focus here is on Valhalla and assistance to Valhalla, not to hate filled intolerant folk like yourself, Pendragon. Get over yourself, you are not the focus of any religious comments for helping those in distress and misery. Many are the religious comments and kindly offerings of help here. Stop obsessing over your anti religious dyspeptic heart, and learn to allow people like myself to share in a spirit of compassion for distressed and tormented people. The point here is not whether you like me or my assistance offered, which has been found to help (the principles outlined, in overcoming the Adversary's attacks). The point is you show your intolerance and narrow hearted spirit here when someone is in distress! Again, you are not the focus, object of this discussion! Please practise a little tolerance and selflessness, can you? Peace.
Trix (14 stories) (407 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-20)
Hi Valhalla, I would like to know how you're doing. Everybody here is trying to help in their own way, and I'm sure of it all of us participating in this suggestions are worried about your well being. Let us know how you are, and if things are getting better.
Rashidah (guest)
-2
14 years ago (2010-08-19)
Wow I came back to this site to see my comment hidden because I merely expressed my opinions.

The voting system on this site is real B.S

I will like to add that spirit guides are not evil. A guide will never lead you down a wrong path. You probably have encountered a demon and thought it was a guide.
BrandonCR (5 stories) (64 posts)
+2
14 years ago (2010-08-16)
I would like to point out that this person is asking for advice, not arguements, I'm not siding with anybody here, but one should state their business and steer clear of arguements here. I feel hypocritical now, so that's all I am going to say.

Val I hope you find what you are looking for among the comments posted here.
JamesRobiscoe (419 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-16)
Silene ~ No, I wasn't pointing fingers at you or any of the posters here. This site is for discussing ideas, not for character or belief assassination. Not for the world would I suggest anyone not follow his or her own soul, mind, and conscience in matters.
The parallel I was attempting to draw was between any subject and the people who teach the subject. (I used math since it is an exact science, but the relationship applies to all the arts, as well as inexact sciences like plumbing or ghost hunting.) Teachers can be very poor at their task (such as Valhalla's parents and their presentation of Christianity), and jumping at guilt as a threat is very poor way to teach. But bad teachers don't invalidate a subject. I am sad for Valhalla's prolonged, destructive treatment - so many of us get crummy messages from people who should know better - and it's courageous that in the face of so much pressure Valhalla is determined to discover meaning on his or her own.
Ontology can be heavy sledding in some books, but a serious subject requires a serious approach, and I'm sure there are books available that are not ponderous and make questions on the nature of being quite accessible.
Valhalla, the best treasures and most satisfying rewards are often found the deeper we dig. All the best in your quest. ~ James
EmeraldAngel (4 stories) (319 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-16)
Hi valhalla, I'm quiet about preaching a specific type of religion but I do as you do fear the dark. I can't even stand to be outside at night but that's just me being a wimp. You can't look back at your past, you can only look forwards. Don't let this being ruin you cause it can't unless you let it. Whenever I feel terrified around my ghost I take a deep breathe and imagine a pure white light surrounding me. It works for me but anyways don't give up hope in our lord, don't regret your past and blessings, Katherine
BrandonCR (5 stories) (64 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-16)
Thanks silene, It's tough having night terrors I can see, why Val needs help, it complicates relationships, and it's frightening especially when you wake up in places that you didn't fall asleep in, I once woke up in my car.

Val I really believe this is what you are going through, I have had sex with my girlfriend while I was sleeping, she can vouch for that. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Silene02 (guest)
+2
14 years ago (2010-08-16)
BrandonCR:

Really good link!:-)
Very helpful for people suffering this kind of problem
Joshua888 (9 posts)
-3
14 years ago (2010-08-16)
Valhalla

If you want to be saved, here is what it takes:

Romans 10:9
That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved

We are praying for your salvation and deliverance from these evil spirits, just as you have asked.
BrandonCR (5 stories) (64 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-08-15)
Ok what you described here really struck home for me. I believe that you are having night terrors, and I do not believe that you are being possessed or compelled. I Have had Night terrors my entire life, I don't recall any of the things I have done while being affected by the night terrors, but my friends and family sure do. Now all this "Jesuse will cleanse your soul" stuff is fine if you are afraid to find out the truth. But Night terrors are quite real, and they have nothing to do with hauntings or possessions. For a very long Time I was a devout Lutheran Christian, but even when I was, I was still getting night terrors. I too turned my back on god, but only because he 1. Doesn't exist, 2. Does exist but is not concerned with us, or 3. Has no power over what goes on in the world.

I suggest researching night terrors, here is a jump start http://www.nightterrors.org/

I believe in paranormal activities but I believe that posession was developed in the old days because humans at the time, humans did not understand the sicknesses of the human brain. To me it is an archaic way of thinking and it is not possible.
Preeti (100 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-15)
Hey frnd... Its very creepy to hear... I would like to say a single thing... God never say that pray correctly you now what he says... Remember me from your true heart... Try to do this whenever you feel fear... Being coward is natural... But you are not... I believe you'll get through right thing if you try what I said... Remember him from your heart... Am not christain am Sikh (Indian) but I believe god is always one... May god bless you sir.

See the below

Http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/2261/2261,1107393829,5/stock-photo-jesus-cross-at-an-italian-church-131924.jpg

Http://www.stainedglassphotography.com/St%20Joseph%27s%20Jersey%20City/slides/Jesus%20Blessing%20the%20Children.jpg

God bless you ❤ 😊
natfish (1 stories) (11 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-08-14)
I think it important to keep in mind that we can never understand anything (especially concerning religion and these paranormal things) 100% it comes down to belief and open-mindedness. Knowledge is power and it's hard to learn when there are a million different perspectives and no facts for any of us. If you want my advice you should go with your gut feeling. That is to say if your not Christian than maybe try native american or something. Only you know your self. My theory is surround yourself with all the people you love. Love seems to be the most powerful force that I have seen, no matter what form it comes in.
BigBuck (2 posts)
-3
14 years ago (2010-08-14)
If you will come to Jesus with a humble spirit and ask for his forgivness for your sin he will forgive you and draw you to himself. He paid it all on the cross so that we can be free. Once you have Jesus all the evil demons have to listen to him and so they will listen to you. Tell the entity that's desturbing you that you are no longer a child of darkness but a son of God and command him to leave in the name of Jesus Christ. He has too.

I hope this is helpful. I'm sorry your going through this. If you weren't supposed to live at birth then I'm sure God has a special plan for your life, don't waste it!

Sincerly,

BigBuck
Silene02 (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-14)
JamesRobiscoe:

I hope that you were not spiteful with some of your comments, but it seems to me that when you said..."Despite the malignant twists people (will always) make of any strain of Christianity"...
You were pointing at my comment? I hope not! I don't care about christianity more than I care for a stone and I do not atack their system of doctrines. I just said what kind of guilt they create.

I don't think that to compare Math and Religion makes sense, because Math is a system very exact in its theories and results, you can not interpret 35-5= 30 in other way than thirty five, minus five, equal thirty!

Religion on the other hand is a system of doctrines that are exposed to human interpretation. Math doesn't deal with peoples behavior and spirit, Religion does.

I agree that... "Guilt helps us forestall severe consequences of damaging behavior"... But it depends what created the guilt and how. In the case of Valhalla it started with the censure of his parents that made clear for him that he was condemned to darkness if he refused to believe in Jesus.

He has to go deep inside himself and make clear why he feels guilty, why can't he follow his own path skipping the guiltiness he feel about leaving Christianity. Besides I believe that whatever it is lurking around him is using or feeding itself with Valhallas fear upon his believe of being condemned.

I think that your suggestion to him about reading about the subject ontology is a good thought from your side but the theme is so abstract and a little obscure and over intelectualized, that I doubt if it could be to great help more than to become a little too philosophical without doing something real helpful about the problem.

I continue bealiving that he must work with himself and the guilt package he is carrying because the weight of it is mortifying him.

Regards
Silene
JamesRobiscoe (419 posts)
+2
14 years ago (2010-08-14)
Valhalla ~
Since you specifically and bluntly include religious content in your posting, I don't think it straying off subject to address it in our responses. Belief is belief, no matter where a person places it, and religions of all types are a system of beliefs codified into a system of behavior.

Maybe it's just me, but don't the notions of compassion, generosity, understanding, and kind consideration of our neighbors have something to do with the teaching of Jesus? Many pagan religions sacrifice people to their gods as easily as throwing bread to the birds. Many have a roster of gentle and savage gods. Jesus affirmed there is only one God, and that God is Love, Justice, Mercy. Despite the malignant twists people (will always) make of any strain of Christianity, it's the people at fault, not necessarily the system. (If a math teacher teaches poorly and a student gets all the answers wrong, do we say math is wrong?)

Silene makes the point that whatever system you believe, that is the one that operates in your karma. Guilt is like pain in that it appears necessary to remind us something is not "right" (inharmonious, off-balance, etc.). It can never be "gotten rid of," only dealt with and kept in its proper place in determining moral judgment of behavior. Guilt helps us forestall severe consequences of damaging behavior. Without retribution of any kind, we'd all be victims of the cruel.
Big accomplishments usually require much effort, patience and perseverance. Instant gratification is over-rated because the satisfaction lasts only an instant as well.

You seem determined to make your own path, which is fine, we all must, but I recommend that whatever method you choose to follow that path, please keep your mind supple enough to change when you find something that works to bring your anxiety level down.

Something seems to be stalking you, and if it's an invisible entity separate from you or a projection of negative energy you or someone else carries, it seems you are ready and willing to try new methods to be rid of it. I suggest you do some reading in the subject of ontology. Get your brain stirring on the possibilities of "being" and see if it offers you any new insights.
All the best. ~ James
whitebuffalo (guest)
+1
14 years ago (2010-08-14)
Hello? Yes! Thank you, Silene02.
*Stepping back and applauding loudly* Well said. Thank you.
Silene02 (guest)
+5
14 years ago (2010-08-14)
Hello:

I am very surprised by all the comments here. I'm sure people have a good intention to help but everybody starts from the outside, examples are: "I suggest going for help to local churches"; "The Lord is not vengeful, he will protect you"; "go to church"; "you do indeed need some sort of exorcism"; "get holy water, and sprinkle it throughout the house", etc, etc.

You denied the ideas of the religion you were in (introduced by your parents). It is natural that people at one point in life follow their own ideas but this religion stuff is actually so deep rooted in the mind of humans that with time you feel guilty because the decision you took. You feel that is wrong because you have a lot of guiltiness upon you.

Why you don't start from the INSIDE out. You didn't agree with the thoughts and ideas of your parents and this charged your life from early days until now with guilt. You don't need to feel guilty because you followed your own way! This guilt feeds your anxiety and fear. Most of the religions of the world feed its power with the guilt created in their followers.

This world has many things that can not be explained and never will be. We are in our context visible energy, but that's not the only kind of energy that exist and that's a fact. We are surrounded by forces; call them spirits or energy that we will never would be able to explain in a satisfactory way.

I'm not Christian and I do not follow a religion. I believe that we come all of us visible and invisible beings from a source call it "God" or call it the "Start". I do not believe that Jesus will "save me from sin", although I think his teachings about being fair and kind, and compassionate are god teaching that everybody should follow to live a happy life and to make happy others. I am a very compassionate person, I have a very good heart, I'm kind and loving with people around me, I have being describes by people around me like "a pure soul". I don't feel condemned because I deny that Jesus the prophet is not a saviour for me. I have great respect for him and the people who believe in him and who find trust in his teachings or feel secure in the Christian believes.

I do know too, that your energy attunes with what you believe in, with your thoughts. I feel and believe I'm not condemned to burn in hell for all the eternity; to the contrary I believe these ideas are human ideas that make people guilty, nervous, sad and negative. I believe in goodness, I believe in helping others, I believe in love and being compassionate with those that are suffering. Since I was a little girl I have had paranormal experiences. I was brought up by a catholic family and with time I have being in different churches and believes, and I was always ashamed because I sensed things that others don't. Religious people made me believe that I was demonic or bad or sinful. This ideas harm and are not loving.

It is a fact that regardless of your believes, if you are sensible to energies, it doesn't matter if you are very religious or not, you're going to sense them anyway, it is like that.

Now if you're afraid of this energies or you are attracting bad energies, you have to deal with your guiltiness. You have to deal with what you believe "ABOUT YOURSELF". I you feel lousy, if you feel bad and damned because you were so "naughty" that you didn't want to agree with the believes of others, if you believe that the "DEVIL" is after you because Jesus is not your friend any more...then, let me tell you: "THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT YOUR GOING TO GET BACK", because you are attracting and tuning with those kind of energies.

You are not bad, you are not condemned, you are energy in the form of a human being and you are so GUILTY, and that's is causing all your problems.

You should think about what you think about yourself and change to a positive way of thinking, and let's face it. If you feel that you're condemned because you denied Jesus. Then you can go to church and ask help from a priest and maybe you will feel released and happy and free again my friend.
Trix (14 stories) (407 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-14)
Valhalla,
If it was me in your position, I would make plan to get rid of this evil thing. It's up to no good. It's only making your life miserable. I suggest going for help to local churches. Most churches have experienced people dealing with your kind of problem. Ask me it's not worth it to life in fear all the time.
Lilady4 (7 stories) (427 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-13)
You are not doomed to hell. I believe that there is no Hell, only Heaven. The Lord is not vengeful, he will protect you. I swear, and sleep with my partner (and we are not married), but the Lord still loves me. It's up to you what to believe in, but you won't be punished.
Say in a very strong voice "leave now", do not say please. This entity is focusing on your energy and draining you of it. Do not let it win. If that don't work, do what Penny says and get a demonologist to purify your home. If that still don't work, you can email me.
Be Strong
Love & Light, Rachel ❤
MyChaoticPeace (1 stories) (108 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-08-13)
Hello Valhalla-

I'm sorry you're going through this.

You seem to be looking for a religious solution so...

My advice to you would be to reach out to family and friends who go to church. Go with them, ask them to introduce you to the priest or preacher or religious leader applicable to your particular faith.

Sit down and talk with them. Explain how you feel, what made you turn away from your religion, how you feel about returning to it. They will know how to guide you and help you through all these steps. They'll also be able to establish if you do indeed need some sort of exorcism or if you can be helped with an easier approach.

If you feel scared or uncomfortable it may impact your prayer and make it less effective. Talk to your girlfriend and see if she will help lead you in prayer if she shares the religion you are trying to get back in touch with.

I know you're looking for religious guidance but... You also may want to speak with your doctor to rule out other disorders that may cause paranoia or sleep walking if spiritual guidance proves to not be effective after some effort. Not saying you're a mental case at all, but it's best to cover all the possibilities to make sure nothing is being missed. I hope I don't offend you by the suggestion. Like I said, I don't think it's a case of a mental disorder, but it's best to be sure.

Again my honest opinion is that it does sound demonic.
Pendragon (6 stories) (296 posts)
+2
14 years ago (2010-08-13)
Joshua888 - It is clearly written in the guidelines for commenting that unless the author of a story specifically asks to receive feedback from your religious perspective, that is impolite to preach all over their story. As our author merely asks for advice, I see no reason for you to have to tell him HOW he is to repent. That is entirely up to him.

If he was christian, he would already be baptized. Even if you turn from the faith, and come back, your baptism still stands. I don't remember, when I was growing up, ever being told that if you left the followings of Christianity, that you needed to get re-baptized. I'm sure you meant well, but please - I'm tired of getting updates that have preachiness all over YGS.

More religious people adhering to the guidelines, on this matter, would be nice...

This comment from Joshua888 is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
+5
14 years ago (2010-08-13)
Thank you for sharing your story with us. I read your story with great interest.

Let me start by saying all children under the age of five will always see spirits, be they good or bad. I believe that before the age of five you are actually still seeing events and people from your previous life. Up to the age of twelve you will still see spirits, be they good or bad. Children are pure so they tend to see what adults don't.

What I would like to know is why did you at such a young age (10) you denied Christ the Lord? Something must have happened for you to make such a big decision. What happened, what did you see? Whatever it was obviously played a big part in your life as well as your beliefs. Can you think back and answer this question?

DARKNESS, beautiful DARKNESS! Believe it or not I am attracted to the dark as well. Only GOD knows why. But this is not to say that there is anything demonic about it. You will actually find there are a lot of people who are attracted to the dark, and it is not always for the wrong reasons.

I don't know what happened when you were merely a toddler but what I would ask yu to do is sit down and go back to when you decided to deny Christ. Once you have established why, you may get all the answers you crave for. All the activity going on around you, will make more sense to you.

The hallway you fear so much, ask yourself why you have this fear of the hallway? It is really hard believe I know, I truly believe once you can establish the two questions I have asked, you can start banishing all those spirits that torment you.

I would also ask you to face your fears, it is hard but once you do this I think you will find that you are actually stronger than those who torment you. Take Control of yur life, don't let anybody or anything take control of you!

I would also suggest burning some pure sandlewood, when you light it basically smoke the whole place with it. Each corner and nook. Command all negativity leave. If you are having trouble sleeping try lavender it will aid in sleep as well as clear the air of all negativity. Leave the hallway lights on as well, it will make you feel better.

If you are into crystals get some rock quartz, amethyst, rose quartz, place the stones in your bedroom, hallway let them work their majik.

Please remember for all this to work you have to believe.

Please keep us updated.

Surya
Pendragon (6 stories) (296 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-13)
Brenttan - I like how Jim and MyChaoticPeace go about their faiths, but those that preach, like yourself, are not quite as welcome to my circle.

Preaching is against the rules for commenting, and what you say is highly preacher-y. Catholicism is not quite the same as some aspects of Christianity, as, from what I remember growing up, was focused more on the Divine Mystery, and Jesus and Mary being the ones that saved the troubled, and not God himself.

Being of another faith, you would probably do best to let Jim help Valhalla; Christianity is the broad term to describe all the faiths that believe in Christ, but the central focus of each can be vastly different. While Catholosism focuses on Jesus, some focus on Mary, others Michael, others God itself. Anglicans tend to worsip the Trinity as a whole, and pray to them as a whole, not just to one part.

Sorry to anyone of the above mentioned religions if I'm worng. I'm going off vague memories.

So, please, do not get preachy on this site. Us agnostics don't like hearing it all the time.

Brenttan: Please go here, and review the guidelines:

Http://www.yourghoststories.com/comments-guidelines.php

This comment from brenttan is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

Pendragon (6 stories) (296 posts)
+3
14 years ago (2010-08-13)
Thank you, Jim, for looking into this as I asked. I figured it would be right up your ally.

Penny ❤
JimD (431 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-13)
Hi;

My name is Jim, and, yes, I am a demonologist. Don't despair. Let's talk, ok? Hang in there. Help is entoute.

Well, this case leaves very little doubt; this thing is demonic. 3 AM is significant because it mocks and inverts the hour Jesus died on the Cross, i.e. 3 PM. Satan is very active at this time. This case has me really concerned, even more than normally.

I recommend immediately getting and using Catholic Holy water, and prayers to Jesus, Mary and St. Michael the Archangel, even if all you say is "Blessed be Jesus and Mary".

That's just the opening salvo, however. If you're Catholic, I'd counsel you to receive the sacramnets, especially confession and Mass, - often. Time may be of the essence. Once recognized as evil, they tend to step up the attacks. Demons are experts at psychological warfare, often mixing truth with lies.

This thing is embedded in your life deeply, and over time. It won't leave without a fight; so, let's begin. My email is Dukes2352atAOL.com.

Physical barricades will do no good. Neither will human commands, unless made "In the name of Jesus Christ" I command you to depart. Simply ordering it is pointless, since it's not bound by our laws or our commands. It will only laugh and step up the attacks.

Don't, or at least try not to, despair. It's counting on this. Normally, the demonic's goals are; first, possession or at least opression / obsession, and second: suicide, and potentially damnation. They never vary. Hang in there and get back to me. I'll check back after my run, ok? You're in my Rosary. I promise you - it'll be ok. Jim
Rashidah (guest)
-4
14 years ago (2010-08-13)
If a god uses abusive demons to bring people back to him simply because you do not listen to him then I personally want nothing to do with that god.

As you are a christian and believe that god is using demons to bring you back to him and 'salvation' then the pastors here can help you out.

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: