You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Poltergeists / Physical Manifestations :: Abnormalities in my House

Real Ghost Stories

Abnormalities in my House

 

This story is very hard to believe, but you'll just have to go with it. I'm going to say that my house is haunted. You want to know why? Because of these multiple abnormalities.

My friend Chris and I were in my house, playing Halo 2, when suddenly out of nowhere a pencil flew across the room and nearly poked my eye out. We checked around to see if my other friend, Perry, was playing a joke on us. This is no joke. We tried to set up mirrors around the house to see around corners without being in the room so we don't alarm the spirits. There was a couple of other rooms that had this. Also, I think this is not a coincidence, but you might. On the walls, there were little strokes of light and one of them was in the order of "Yru'eo xeNt". We decoded it only to reveal "You're Next". Creepy enough? How bout reaching for a box of baking soda and the whole thing moves away and falls off the counter? My house has way too much abnormalities.

Oh yeah, before I leave, one last thing is that from that pencil incident, I had a very bad cut on my eyelid. Ouch! It hurt like the dickens and it will happen again. I'm sure it will. Post comments if anything like this has happened to you before.

Other hauntings by Johnnyboy

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Johnnyboy, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Nephele (3 stories) (101 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-08)
yea it does help. Thank you. I just know that both energies have the slight ability to move things.
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+2
13 years ago (2011-06-02)
Demons are inhuman entities. In general, demons hate humans, and enjoy causing fear and harm to people. They are ancient, intelligent, and not to be messed with. Some stuff that can occur with demonic presences are bad smells, such as sulfur, rotten meat, etc, growls, physical attacks such as scratches. That aint a comprehensive list, but it's enough to go on.
There are people who believe not all demons are malevolent, but that's a topic for another conversation.
There are a couple different ideas on poltergeists. One idea is that a poltergeist is an outside entity that feeds on stress and uses that stress energy to cause chaos. Another theory, the poltergeist is not a true entity, but a manifestation of an individual's stress energy. Imagine that you have so much stress that the stress practically bleeds from your body. That energy then takes on a "life" of it's own. The energy is chaotic, angry, and is going to make itself known. Typical poltergeist behavior can include moving objects, throwing objects, sounds, slamming doors, etc. Again, not a comprehensive list, but you get the idea.
Since the energy that bred/feeds the poltergeist is strong and chaotic, the poltergeist can move heavier objects than a human ghost could.
Poltergeists will fade and disappear over time. Finding a positive outlet for stress can make the poltergeist disappear sooner. Demons, on the other hand, have to be fought and cast out. It's a battle of wills, and demons have a very strong will. Poltergeists have no will, simply acting out raw emotion.
Hope this is a little help. 😊
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+2
13 years ago (2011-06-02)
Nephele: A "poltergeist", most believe, is a manifestation of one's own negative energy, and demon is, well, a demon... An entity in it's own right, and not a form of anyone's energy, but it's own...
Nephele (3 stories) (101 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-02)
I've always wondered. What's the difference between poltergeist and demons? They both seem harmful and have the ability to move things.
Live4more143 (7 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-10)
Its most likely a poletgeist.

It should go away if you ignore it... It will get worse forst but it will go away eventually.

Just be carefuland try not to lose an eye. 😜
CutieTammy17 (8 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-02)
Don't be too sure it may come back... Take care and don't get hurt...
supernaturalguy3710 (17 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-02)
if the message was scrambled, then it, most likesy wasn't a demon. Demons talk backwards, so if stuff like that is happening, then it's probably a poltergeist, or a ghost with a bad sense of humor
metalhed16 (14 stories) (119 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-13)
That message on the wall sure would be creepy!

I've had spirits messing with stuff in my shop. I have a story that will posted soon called "Haunted Motorcycle Shop" once it's posted you should read it. You might like it lol

thanks for the story

god bless
looney85 (3 stories) (188 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-15)
Mr. Johnyboy, sorry I took so long to reply, but as long as know I think you can only do it from the xbox! Also any new stories... 😁
Johnnyboy (2 stories) (7 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-21)
Loony, do you know if it's possible to get a multiplayer map pack (the Maptacular, Killtacular, bonus maps, and blastacular) off the internet to put on my action replay mem card and then copy it to my xbox? If you could, I would greatly apprieciate it.

P.s. If we talk about this we probably should do it through e-mail, because we are flooding this topic with spam. My account (my school one so I can access it at home or everywhere) is 98043912 [at] hart.k12.ca.us

Peace out,
Johnnyboy
looney85 (3 stories) (188 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-18)
I don't know, but I'll try to let you know! Also right now I'm playing the halo 3 beta and is AWSOME! When ever you get you tag hit me up my tag name is LITTLEKILLA323 (Yes I'm a 21yr old girl). Take care and be carefull and don't get hurt.
Johnnyboy (2 stories) (7 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-18)
I used to play Halo2 online, but my account expired... I'll tell you when I get a new one, which will be xElite Pwnagex.

P.s. Question. Is it illegal to SOFTmod and Xbox? I know it is to HARDmod, but I SOFTmod.
looney85 (3 stories) (188 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-16)
interesting story! I had a similar incident, I was fixing my hair and all the sudden a picture frame on the wall behind me (the wall is about 2ft away) hit me on the head. I hurt so much that I had a migrane for the day. If I were you I would do something about it.
P.S. I play halo 2 online! Is awsome!
Johnnyboy (2 stories) (7 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-16)
Yeah, well it is slowly starting to go away and I am starting to get inspired, in a way.

Thanks for your concern, ellycat.
ellycat (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-16)
i think you should get something done about that you could get really hurt

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: