You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Girl in the Mirror

Real Ghost Stories

Girl in the Mirror

 

One Monday afternoon as I was sitting in Math class, I had to use the bathroom. So I asked the teacher and she said "Okay". As I walked to the bathroom I heard someone creeping up behind me, but no one was there. I ignored the sound and kept walking to the bathroom. As I finished, I washed my hand, I looked up at the mirror and a girl was standing right behind me. I turned and no one was there. The girl said "Frank" I started freaking out, "your mom is dead". I didn't believe her and sprinted out of the room and went back to math.

Though the whole time I told my self not to believe the ghost but part of me told me to. As I finished class and got on the bus home I panicked even more. I went home and as I arrived the door was open... Scared to death now I walked inside the house. All I could see was my mom (on the floor). I called 911 and they came but it was too late... She was dead.

Until this day I can't believe what that ghost did. But I won't even go in the stall anymore. About a month later I moved into my grandparents house and the ghost revisited me... But I try to move on... Past the day my mom died.

So if you ever see a figure in the mirror, don't talk to it like I did. My lesson has been learned and you should follow my footsteps.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Massachusetts

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Frank, has the following expectation about your feedback: I won't be reading the comments.

SnailBug (61 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-30)
I don't think I believe this, but even if it were true, I don't think the ghost had anything to do with your mom's passing! She was probably already dead and it was just telling you.
P3PP3R (2 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-08)
i have seen a few people in mirrors... But my main problem is sometimes when I look at myself in the mirror... I get the feeling that its not me looking back... It looks like me... But the eyes are evil && its like they want to hurt me. It scares the crud outta me!
El (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-10-02)
First of all, I'm deeply sorry for your loss. My dad died a few years ago, so I know what it's like. I don't think this was a warning becuase the ghost said your mom was already gone, not hurry up and get home and save her. Don't blame yourself, it's shocking and confusing to see a ghost and how weird would it be to hear that too? I would have done what you did, I would have been too confused to beileve it. I don't think the ghost caused this to happen either, I would think about what she looked like and if she resembled anyone in your family. And what happened to your mom? Why was the door open? Anyway, my dad came to me in a dream after he died asking me why I never liked any of the gifts he bought me, strange I know, but it made sence to me. Anyway, I've heard it all, so I am trusting this is true.
victoria12heart (1 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-18)
nice off you to give us a warning! Okay ,,, I hope that I will not come accros someting like that!
evilblackwidow9 (6 stories) (132 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-16)
it sounds as if she was trying to warn you... Maybe if you would have responded to it sooner instead of waitng on the bus to take you home your mother may have had a chance. Did they find out what happened to your mother? And did this girll look any way familiar as in family? I had experience like this before but mine told me if you didn't go soon... They would be dead. It is a warning trying to help.
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-15)
Nice story line though, don't you think Martin. Could almost be turned into an After School special. Oops, I forgot most here are probably too young to remember that.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.
Martin (602 posts) mod
 
17 years ago (2007-05-15)
No offense to the author but I have a hard time with this one, considering the author expectations toward feedback, it could be one of those hit and run, but I had enough doubts to publish it anyway.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: