You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Little Shadow Thing

Real Ghost Stories

Little Shadow Thing

 

This is an honest-to-goodness true story. I was hoping I could get some idea of what this thing was/is so I can finally have some peace. I've never told anyone this, for fear of being called crazy. Please no wise cracks or jokes.

I was 16, I'm 22 now. It was around 6:30 in the morning and I was getting ready for school. I went downstairs to eat a breakfast sandwich and I was sitting at the bar stool in the kitchen facing the living room, downstairs bathroom and downstairs bedroom.

I don't know what it was that came over me, but I had the sudden urge to look up. I saw this thing coming out of the bathroom. It was around 3 and a half, definitely not 4 feet tall. It was black. I couldn't make out if it was male or female but I could see a neck, shoulders, arms, and legs. But the thing that scared me the most was the red eyes. They were like this haunting fiery red from hell. All I know is that when I saw it, I could not move.

This "thing" came out of the restroom, and went into the downstairs bedroom. It either did not see me, did not care I was there, or just plain old was not interested in me. However, the bedroom that it went into was my stepmom's mother. She was very old and dying of Alzheimer's. She was a very mean and vindictive woman. She had admitted to practicing black arts on people. And whatever that thing was, it went into the room with her. I don't know what the thing was. I only saw it once, but I still feel its presence. I don't know if I'm really feeling a presence or if I'm just scared because her mother has died, but why am I still feeling this thing hanging around, or is it her mother?

Please, I need real serious answers on what this thing is or was. I really need answers.

Other hauntings by Kid_sensation

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from South Carolina

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Kid_sensation, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

pinkparrot6202 (41 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-14)
crecent blue, you are correct, it is true jinns can change to anything and some live, if you do not be protected to God near jinn areas they be in you and, I think there's one in your house,
Thanks,'
Nusrat ❤
crecentblue03 (151 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-12)
I also believe it is a Jinn. You said you saw it coming from the bathroom? Well, the bathroom is one of the locations were they live. According to Islam The Jinn's were the first to live here on earth before man. They live among us but, are not always seen by us. The Jinn can take on different forms and like man have a will they can choose between good and evil. They also have different faiths. There are Jinns attracted to the negative and I believe that negative is what your step Grandmother is putting out. For the most part it won't bother you it is there because of her, just respect its right too be and leave it alone it will leave you alone just don't give it anything negative to feed on like your step Grand mother is doing this means negative thoughts or words and also anger just remember it feeds on negative. Thanks for sharing!
Pippa (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-12)
It sounded as if was a demon, someting to do with your step-mum's black magic. You should quiz her about it and ask if she seen it at all, or if she was anything to do with the ghostly figure.

Good Luck x 😊
Trix (14 stories) (407 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-12)
Hi Kid sensation, reading your experience made me realize that this thing you saw and the whole experience with this mean' stepmom's mother that died is overwhelming you and stick in your mind.
I agree with Pjod and Rook. If it was a demon you would have known by now. I think it might have been an entity attached to her. A person like her usually carries a lot of baggage if you know what I mean. With all the bad they do they must be surrounded by bad energy.
It can do you only good and no harm to ask Rook for the cleansing/shielding method. I personally think you can benefit from it, because you will be then 100% certain that if there were any kind of negative energy left behind it will be gone after the cleansing and shielding method. It will give you peace of mind. Take care. Trix.
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-11)
black- with red eyes... Must be the D word!
If there was any kind of demonic activity in your home, trust me when I say that your family would be aware of it- as far as demonic oppression is concerned, there are many symptoms involved that you would certainly notice. Reading your story, I take it that your grandmother (step) was alive but gravely ill when this sighting occured. These kind of things are very common when someone is on their death bed. Hospital workers commonly report such things... And a theory is that the person about to pass is being visited by family who have come to see them through. I wouldn't be concerned- and those feelings of being watched might just be a symptom of having seen this being.
pinkparrot6202 (41 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-10)
Sunt-leigo you are correct we call them jinn, they are just like demons that can turn to anything. As you said your step mother is mean and stuff, her evil presence maybe attracted demons and they give her more evil knowledge.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+3
12 years ago (2012-04-10)
Some 'interesting' insights have been offered. I want to confirm something... Was your 'stepgrandmother' (is that a word?) alive when you saw this manifestation?

I ask because you stated this..."She was very old and dying of Alzheimer's." If she was truly involved in the 'black arts' as you put it, this may have been something she 'called'. If she was 'deceased' when you saw this it may have been a residual of what her 'soul' had become from practicing the 'black arts'.

You have not experienced anything else so please don't be to worried that 'something' has attached itself to you... If you are worried that something may have I offer a Cleansing/Shielding Method that is yours for the asking.

Respectfully,

Rook
Twissler (3 posts)
-4
12 years ago (2012-04-09)
It was either a beast from her black magic that has made a trade with her. It could also jump from person to person in your family. I have a friend it has 2 that follows her but they come in different forms. Either way it just waits and watches. No need to be afraid just embrace it and make sure it knows that you are not afraid. I am psychic and I see many things everyday and night. There are worse he is the least of your worries.
Sunt-Legio (4 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-04-09)
You noticed them; and they noticed that you noticed them. The old lady is collected and crossed over, but not you. Not yet. But what are they? The Muslims call them DJinn, you probably call them Demons. How the masses love a good scare, until they are truely scared. Until you can't stop the movie or wake up from your dream...No.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: