You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Ouija Board / Seances :: We Saw A Shadow Figure And Red Glowing Eyes

Real Ghost Stories

We Saw A Shadow Figure And Red Glowing Eyes

 

A few years ago, I think it was in around 7th or 8th grade, we went on a school trip to Bad Tölz, Germany.

From the beginning on my best friend and I -who both tend to pick up on energies at lot more than most people- already felt something was just off about the place. But it really kind of escalated after we had a little "séance" in the forest, that belongs to the place we stayed at. We asked the basic questions like if there was any spirits near us, and at some point all of us started feeling like we were being touched, for example on my neck and ankle or my friend's arm. A few minutes later, we noticed that these exact spots had turned bright red. We actually had photos of that, but since it's been so long, we all have new phones by now. We did end the séance properly by the way, by all of us saying goodbye and thanked the spirit for talking to us.

We had already kind of started to get a little scared at that point, but it just got worse.

After it got dark my roommate and one of the people who had also taken part, were brushing their teeth when they suddenly saw glowing red eyes in the mirror. So obviously we were even more terrified after that, but it still didn't stop there.

We decided to sleep in the same bed because of that.

It was in the middle of summer so we opened the window a little.

At around 23:30-00:00 o'clock, the window suddenly slammed all the way open. There was no wind. The window was so heavy and difficult to move that we had to open it together.

After that, we noticed a shadow in a corner, where no shadow should have even been cast because it was on the opposite side to the window.

We even tried to debunk this afterwards, but the only things tall enough in the room were the bunk beds and a closet, none of which could have thrown a shadow like that.

Needless to say we were kind of traumatized after that night lol.

I really don't know what happened that day and why that happened.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, whyismynametrash, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
 
2 years ago (2022-03-14)
Rajine.

Unfortunately, the only person who could have given more information about the protective toothbrush decided not to participate in the discussion about their story... Leaving us wondering if it was effective during their encounter. I offered such advice hoping that someone else can corroborate if it works.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+1
2 years ago (2022-03-14)
Hello nametrash.

Thanks for your feedback though, in my opinion, a spirit/ghost capable of touching and leaving marks on your body seems more dangerous than one lurking from a corner in a room.
I'm a bit skeptical about kids between 12 and 14 years old, having mastered the knowledge to perform a proper seance.

Also, could you elaborate more about "the legend of the devil throwing a brick from the church"?
whyismynametrash (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
2 years ago (2022-03-03)
[at] lady-glow the room was definitely a different vibe than during the séance. Also we grew up in quite a haunted city so we actually knew how to hold a séance, it didn't feel like it was the same spirit, because the one during the séance had a more positive-neutral energy, while the one in the room had a darker energy. And yes, we are sure the red marks were left by the touch, not bugs, we used a repellant spray and it was about the size of Hand lol. We don't have any insects that would leave such big marks
It's been about four years since that happened I think?
Also as for the needing help I just clicked wrong by accident lol, however my friend and I do see shadow figures regularly but that is probably because of the area we live in, we've seen everything from ancient Roman soldier's ghosts to the legend of the devil throwing a brick from the church (Because there is a pretty big red brick from the church lying about 300 meters away and no one dares to touch it).
Thank you for your comment by the way!
Rajine (14 stories) (776 posts)
+1
2 years ago (2022-03-03)
Also I'm interested [at] lady_glow to know why of all things a toothbrush is good protection against supernatural entities? What is the symbolism behind it, I've read the story on the link you provided but I couldn't find anything.
Rajine (14 stories) (776 posts)
+1
2 years ago (2022-03-03)
Hi whyismynametrash

That's quite a name lol.
But on a serious note why would you and your friends perform a seance when your'll "felt something was off in the place", that's just asking for unwanted trouble, sometimes it's good to just leave well enough alone.
Whatever it was probably is a resident entity or it just didn't go away once your'll finished your seance session, if I were you I'd research the history of the place or would have spoken to someone who knows about it.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+1
2 years ago (2022-03-03)
Welcome to YGS.

According to one story published on this site some time ago, throwing a toothbrush at it is a very effective form of protection against supernatural entities.

Since you and your friend "tend to pick up on energies at lot more than most people", what kind of vibe did you pick in the room? Did it make you feel the same way as during the seance?
Are you sure that the touches and the red marks were not made by bugs?

In my opinion, IF there was something attached to the place, it possibly was doing it's regular routine in the room, or, perhaps, the seance opened a door to something and now it is haunting anyone else staying in the room.

One should think about the consequences of our actions and act responsibly.

How long has it been since this happened? Why do you need help? Have the red eyes and shadow followed you or your friends?

I hope you have overcome the trauma of that night.

Here's the link to the story I mentioned above:

Https://www.yourghoststories.com/real-ghost-story.php?story=24445

Thanks for sharing.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: