You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: The Shadow I Saw At A Hotel I Was At

Real Ghost Stories

The Shadow I Saw At A Hotel I Was At

 

Last month I was staying in a hotel and I couldn't sleep. I went to sleep at 1am and as I was waking up, I saw a shadow peeking from the bathroom and I decided to use the toilet.

Although I saw a shadow there peeking from the bathroom I just used it because I really needed to use it

As I turned off the light, I see a shadow in the mirror in front of my hotel bed then it vanished and my sibling woke up then said "what did you see?"

I was like "nothing" because I didn't wanted to scare my sibling so I went back to sleep and so did she.

In the morning, I woke up and remembered the shadow. I ran to the truck while my sibling gets ready to leave the hotel room packing our stuff. She was weirded out on why I ran off like that but I am not sure when I should tell her what I saw.

The hotel room gave me weird, creepy, bad vibe and it might've been a demon that I saw. It was the first encounter I had with a demon.

I mean it could've been a spirit but that was scary and I am not sure how I went to sleep after that night. I heard tales where demons tend to stay at places where it feels the most creepy and scary.

I also haven't told my sibling about the shadow I saw that night. The reason why I think it's haunted by a shadow is because think it has something to do with the fact that there was a mirror in front of her bed. I heard many stories that it's dangerous to sleep in front of mirrors.

I mean I am proud that I used the bathroom after I saw that shadow like it's something I would never do after watching so many horror movies about demons and ghosts.

Other hauntings by Wandering24fox

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Arizona

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Wandering24fox, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

MsTea (2 stories) (8 posts)
 
2 months ago (2024-02-22)
Not trying to dismiss you or anything, but doubt it was a demon. Most likely a ghost.

Demons tend to do more than peek behind bathroom doors. They prefer possession, if you know what I mean.

Ask your sibling, maybe they too saw something and that's why they asked; what did you see?

P.s, that must've been the shorted pee you've ever taken. Lol. I know I would've been pushing like I was giving birth😆
AngieJo (1 stories) (13 posts)
+1
2 months ago (2024-02-12)
What did the shadow do when you passed it to use the bathroom?
Rajine (14 stories) (776 posts)
+1
2 months ago (2024-02-11)
I have a mirror on my desk directly opposite my bed, it's 02:25am here and as I'm typing this I'm looking at the mirror 😅, I don't really believe that mirror by the bed being dangerous, but if you choose to believe it, you are giving it the power to be true (not just with mirrors but stuff in general) that's why I chose to focus on only positive stuff.

Regarding the shadow, it could probably be a spirit, but that's still creepy nonetheless.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
 
3 months ago (2024-02-08)
There's not enough evidence as to jump to the "it's a demon" conclusion... It may have been a resident spirit and an over reactive imagination.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: