You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Visitors In The Living Room

Real Ghost Stories

Visitors In The Living Room

 

I live in a building with my mother and my grandmother. I had some trouble sleeping at night, so I spent the day sleeping and only woke up late. I remember that during the day I could sleep in the bedroom.

When night fell, my grandmother woke me up for me to go into the living room, because every day she goes to church at night, and I had to lock the door of the apartment, because I was left alone after she leave. Well, I could not sleep in any of the room after night came (there is 3 bedrooms in my apartment), I lay down on the sofa the living room, and turned on the television, and the lights from every room. I do not know what it was there, but I was observed, even with all the lights on, I was afraid, I did not feel alone at all.

I struggled against the sleep, but I could not keep my eyes open. I remember feeling that there was something in the room, and they came in and out all the time, they walked all over the place, and that woke me up every time. Someday, I saw them, they came into my living room, and sat on the sofa next to where I was lying down, and I saw a little shadow that passed near them, as if was a shadow of a young child, but did not seem human at all. They first appeared as shadows, then I saw them gray, like an X-ray, then I saw who they were. There were two women and a man who came to my house and sat on the sofa. That day, I was tired of suffering because of whatever it was these spirits, and I said to them "do you want to leave me alone, please?". After that day, they did not come over anymore, and I could sleep in peace again.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, anneandanne, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

anneandanne (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-13)
Hi,
Thanks for the comments. I feel better now that these shadows gone away. I think they were just lonely souls, looking for a presence that could actually feel them. If you think you're having the same problem, just ask them to leave you alone, but don't be afraid. Good luck everyone. ❤
ada-iram (8 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-04)
hi anneandanne,
Wow, Iam happy for you now you can sleep calm 😊
Amie_16 (2 stories) (104 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-03)
Wow at last they left you alone! You should feel lucky then 😆 haha... If you speak to a shadow asking him to leave you alone it surely will I guess because I've read it in a lot of stories here on YGS
valkricry (48 stories) (3257 posts) mod
 
11 years ago (2013-05-03)
It's possible that they didn't realize that they were bothering you at all with their 'visits' until you spoke up. And you did it politely too!😊 This tells me they had no bad intentions. Interesting experience, thanks for sharing it!
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-03)
Hello anneandanne, I agree with BadJuuJuu. I think you did the right move and asked them to respect your space and leave you. It is good that you were able to sleep in the night in peace, after all.

Thanks for sharing.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+1
11 years ago (2013-05-02)
Sounds like you did the exact right thing. Sometimes all it takes to get rid of unwelcome presences is to ask them to leave. Interesting experience, thanks for sharing. 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: