You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Things Happening In Numbers Of Five

Real Ghost Stories

Things Happening In Numbers Of Five

 

Recouped from my fence jobs here at the lake. Sitting and having early a.m. Coffee... Here we go...!

As my first two published experiences, of things happening in five's, or including something that happened in five's during an unexplained experience, here's my last experience with things happening in five's.

This is three (3) different nights of unexplained experiences, but all three being almost the very same.

I was outside on my sister's property, in Denison,Texas, which is where I was living at the time.

Besides the main house there is also a guest house out back, which I was living beside in a 30 foot camper.

She has a bedroom at the very back of the main house that reaches across the whole width of the house. It had a fireplace in it also.

Before my grandfather bought her the house and three acres, one of the prior owners had built a wall down the center of the bedroom width-wise making it into two long skinny rooms.

It had four big windows, with foil on them, stretching across the whole width of the back of the second room of the old bedroom which was the very back of the house.

The first (1) night, it was some time between midnight and two a.m... I was leaning up against one of the very tall foiled windows, with only my head, looking out at the pasture behind her property (They weren't tweakers!)

All of a sudden, I hear what sounds like five footsteps inside the room, I'm outside of, and the footsteps started at the doorway of that long room, and were coming towards the foiled window I was leaning up against outside the house.

After the loud five footsteps starting at the doorway of that room, coming towards me, I knew with about two more steps, it'd be at the window my head was leaning up against outside. I moved away from the window about 15 feet, after the fifth footstep.

That spare room had stuff literally just thrown into it from the doorway by my sister and brother in law. No pathway to walk in there, literally!

Each footstep had the sound of someone stepping down onto the crap on the floor, with the sound of the crap settling to the floor under pressure. All within a single footstep.

It did five footsteps, until I moved away from the window, each of the five steps sounding as if it were recorded on an old tape recorder. Each had the same identical sounds and volume. Nothing else happened that night.

The second (2) time, I was outside leaning with my head against a different foiled window outside the same room, the window furthest away from the room's doorway.

It was several days after the last time, somewhere between midnight and two a.m...

Same thing... Suddenly, starting at the doorway of that room, five same exact footsteps, same exact sounds and volume as the time before like a recording.

I'm way at the other end of that room, outside, leaning with my head against the fourth foiled window! As before, after the fifth footstep, I now realize it's coming to the window I'm at. I know within a couple more steps, it will be at the window I'm at. So I moved away from the window about 15 ft. Nothing else happened that night.

To shorten this...

The third night. Same time, place, sounds, and volume. JUST A DIFFERENT WINDOW! No matter what window I was at, it was still five footsteps, same exact sounds, each footstep, each time like a recording.

The fourth (4) night, each of these experiences being 2 to 3 days apart, it was only about 9 p.m. This night, but dark.

I leaned my head against one of the four foiled windows, this time bumping the back of my head loudly several times against the window... NOTHING HAPPENED! Needless to say, I NEVER looked for whatever

This thing was, EVER again!

My sister sold the house not long after. And if you read my other two published unexplained experiences, my niece had played with a Ouija board years prior. You really need to read my last two publishings of things happening in numbers of five to get this one. At least the three experiences were in the order I published them. THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR READING AND ALL YOUR INPUT! Y'all are great! Also, as you all know, when you have unexplained experiences, no matter how long or short, or how many times you experience things, you NEVER, EVER forget them. Word for word, every happening by happening, during EACH experience. Thanks again!

Other hauntings by lwgrn4real66

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, lwgrn4real66, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

lwgrn4real66 (4 stories) (34 posts)
 
1 week ago (2024-04-23)
Rajine,

That sounds very possible. The "fives " happened at my sister's first a few times, then at my dad's once. I wish I understood about all of the experiences I've had during my life.

But I'm not one to go looking for anything that could turn bad! Cluck,Cluck! Lol! I just take it as it comes but as you know, when these experiences happen to us, we never ever forget ANY of it? Thx for your read, your feedback, and for sharing your experiences! 😁
lwgrn4real66 (4 stories) (34 posts)
 
1 week ago (2024-04-23)
Valkricry, the only change, which I guess was kind of big, was my wife and I ended up inheriting a lake house on Lake Texoma in Denison,Tx.

I lived at my sister's property for 1 1/2 years. When we found out we were moving, it was about 3 months prior to moving that my experiences "amped up". These numbers of experiences happened before we knew that we were moving. I've only seen a couple of things here at the lake house. One, even though being paranormal, was kind of explainable to some point, and the shadow person outside may have been my late wife's ex husband that got stabbed to death outside 2 houses down from here. Not sure though. Thx again fir your read and info. Very helpful!😁
Rajine (14 stories) (780 posts)
+2
2 weeks ago (2024-04-19)
It seems like something/one is trying to tell you something, and is giving you signs, as unnerving as it is to have to go through that, the previous and this story, I don't get any bad/malevolent vibes from whatever it is that you experienced.
valkricry (49 stories) (3271 posts) mod
+1
2 weeks ago (2024-04-19)
Going out on a limb here, but repeating numbers are quite often a symbol or sign of something. Repeating numbers are sometimes referred to as Angel numbers and each number has its own meaning. This usually refers to SEEING a repeated number, but can be applied to audio also. Repeating 5s are a symbol of transformation. You're undergoing or about to undergo dramatic changes, and you're being asked to embrace the chaos.
Does that seem to fit your circumstances at the time?
lwgrn4real66 (4 stories) (34 posts)
 
2 weeks ago (2024-04-18)
Twilight 1011,

Sorry. I forgot. On the main house, the 3rd bedroom in the very back of the house was the big bedroom with a regular size brick fireplace.

It's the one that a previous owner had built a wall width- wise making it into two long skinny rooms.

The room was the whole width of the house. The back room that went outside didn't have the fireplace in it but was the one that had the foil on all the four windows. The windows stretched all the way across the room. With maybe 2 or 3 ft between each window. Thx!
lwgrn4real66 (4 stories) (34 posts)
 
2 weeks ago (2024-04-18)
Twilight1011,

I tried getting hold of my sis just now to ask. I never asked about the foil. I'll find out and comment on it soon as I find out.

That was the only room we with foil on them. It's a large 3 bedroom with a guest house that has two rooms and a small bathroom with a toilet and a stand up shower.

I lived beside that guest house.

I have a lot more crazy experiences to write about. Then I had an experience next to Crater of Diamonds in Arkansas. I'll probably write about that one next.

But thanks for reading and I'll post a comment ASAP soon as I get hold of my sister.
Twilight1011 (9 stories) (320 posts)
+2
2 weeks ago (2024-04-18)
Lwgrn4real66 - Hey, I'm curious as to why your sister, had foil on the 4 windows, to the room you were talking about? I don't know if this was something you had already explained before, in your previous submissions, that I had also read, but maybe missed that detail somewhere?😕 I caught where you said that your sister & brother in-law, were not tweekers lol 😂 But I can't help but wonder, if there's a particular reason, as to why your sister has them covered, like maybe due to unsettling activity, that might have been seen in the past, by them, through those windows or something?😅 Also, I'm assuming that the foil is only put on the windows you mentioned, and not on any other window to the house? Aside my question, I enjoyed reading another one of your experiences, from living at your sister's property. It definitely sounds very active around there. I don't know what the significance of the number 5 is, for this activity, but it seems like it should hold some type of importance.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: