You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: A Haunted Life :: Did Something Followed Me?

Real Ghost Stories

Did Something Followed Me?

 

If you read about my prior published true unexplained experience (sorry, kind of lengthy), but that experience was back to back for about an hour and half, which I had experienced.

Long story short, things started happening in numbers of "five". I think something may have followed me to my dad's house in town.

He had gone to town. I stayed behind that day and started doing house work to help him since my step mom had passed away the year before.

I was in the hallway vacuuming. At the end of the hall were four doors. One to the restroom, and three to the three bedrooms. All were shut good for sure. I had just been in them cleaning prior to vacuuming the hallway.

The vacuuming in the hallway was very loud. Behind me about five feet was my step mom's old room where she passed away a year prior to this.

All of a sudden, with my back to her old room, it seemed like time stood still. Then the sound of her door slamming shut "five" times real fast happened!

It seemed as if the "five" slams lasted a couple of seconds, but it HAD to be longer than that because I actually had time to count the slams!

It happened so fast that I couldn't physically turn around fast enough to see the door while it was happening.

I got chill bumps, major. And said "What the hel*"! I went outside until my dad got back home!

I wonder if something followed me to my dad's in town from my sister's property just outside the edge of town?

Has anyone else had things happen in certain numbers? And what could have followed me, if anything? I'm not sure but prior and after this activity, more things happened in "five's".

Other hauntings by lwgrn4real66

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, lwgrn4real66, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

lwgrn4real66 (4 stories) (34 posts)
 
2 weeks ago (2024-04-16)
Correction: I never experience the 3 demons. And also another correction. In one of my comments before, not sure when, but I said my niece saw 2 demons in the main house and one outside I think is what I said.

But she saw 2 outside and one in the main house. I apologize.
lwgrn4real66 (4 stories) (34 posts)
 
2 weeks ago (2024-04-16)
I have one more experience that I experienced but it happened like a recording three different nights over a 2 week period, it was the same except ONLY ONE THING EACH NIGHT.

Don't say "SATANIC" lol, but my niece supposedly played with a ouija board years ago. She swore she'd seen 3 demons on the property before. U never experienced them!?

Yeah, the number 5 doesn't click with me on anything personal.
I'll probably write that one tomorrow. I just finished almost all my fence work today, and living at Lake Texoma, it's hot and really humid today! I'm old, lol, so going to shoer, did on my butt, and read y'alls (you can tell I'm from Texas! Lol) experiences tonight I I'll I pass out!

Thanks EVERYONE! THANKS FOR ALL THE FEEDBACK!
Rajine (14 stories) (777 posts)
+1
2 weeks ago (2024-04-15)
It's unnerving to have to go through that while you alone, this is the first time I'm reading about a random supernatural incident that has the number 5 attached to it, usually it's 3's, perhaps numerology will help explain the meaning of the number 5?
Tweed (35 stories) (2500 posts)
+1
2 weeks ago (2024-04-15)
Hi lwgrn4real66,

Just read both your experiences. I haven't heard of paranormal occurrences happening in number patterns but that's not to say it doesn't happen. For example some people believe hearing knocking three times indicates a loved ones presence and there are many instances of this happening. I believe all paranormal events are unique and there's no one answer fits all. The significance of five could mean a lot of things.
Five wounds of Christ maybe, are you or your family religious? Five points on a pentagram, Wiccan or satanic. Five appears a lot in nature and natural structures. In numerology it's associated with a midpoint, balance between opposing forces.

Just spitballing here, maybe something will resonate with you. If you're noticing a pattern to a haunting, like the fives, maybe it's a harbinger. I look forward to reading more of your experiences if you'd like to share them. I was very interested in your other experience with all the dogs and voices. I've only heard of that happening once, it was to a family member but it didn't last as long as yours did.

Thanks for sharing.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: