You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Child Who Follows Me

Real Ghost Stories

The Child Who Follows Me

 

It's me, AngelofDarkness13, again and I will start of with thanking all of you for your really sweet comments. It really helped me a lot.

This time is a bit different from my last story. It started a couple of years ago (around 3 to 4) and has kept bocking me a bit. I began hearing a childish laughter around me, but just thought it was my younger siblings. It didn't really bother me to begin with, but all of sudden, even in my sleep, I began dreaming about this little boy (who I could only see as a shadow, but I asnsumed he was about 5 to 6 years old). He would always look kind of lonely and sad, and I would always wake up crying.

It didn't change for a while, until he suddenly also began warning me about things. You see, I'm the kind of girl who can feel if somethings bad is about to happen, but I just didn't know where or when it will happen. Actually, that happened a day when I was on the way to school. I began getting that weird feeling and suddenly I heard this tiny voice inside of my head and it said "watch out". I didn't really put much into it before I happened to what it was. Just in front of me ambulances came and people did gather around a little boy that had been involved in an accident. It really freaked me out and after that I didn't hear much from the kid, until a couple of months later.

All of a sudden the little child did go over from just a tiny whisper and until an actual touch. He would either pull in my cloth or touch my arm, just lightly enough so that I noticed he was there. He would even sometimes peck my cheek (just like when a child would kiss his mother goodnight).

Also after a long time I could finally see how he did look like. He was a cute little boy with blond hair and blue eyes, he was also kind of small in build and looked like he could break so easily. I still don't know his name yet but I just normally call him Alice 'cause he kind of looked like an Alice (just to mention that Alice is a boy name, who are mostly used as a girl name).

One thing is sure he is not harmful, at least not to me. That's all for this time. Oh yeah he still follows me even now (like I'm his mother).

Other hauntings by AngelofDarkness13

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, AngelofDarkness13, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

AngelofDarkness13 (2 stories) (3 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-12-25)
Thank you for the comments and I will first of say that i'm not 13 but 16 and yes I know perfectly well that i'm not his mom. And about the warning, the reason I was told to watch out was probably because he didn't want me to see what happened and because the accident happened just as I came out of the train and mmooree important it could as well had been me and that probably also why I was warned

But thanks
AngelofDarkness13
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-11-13)
Hello AngelofDarkness13, you said that he was warning you and said "watch out". I want to know if the accident involving a boy happened in front of you and did the warning save you from getting involved in the accident? Well, you can very well talk to him and he is with you and you can lead him to light. Still if you think that he is there to warn you against anything bad, why don't you just start a journal of events. It would help and it could definitely give you some ideas about this entity. I think that what you told that he follows you like a kid following a mother is a figure of speech and you don't actually mean it right. Still try to find out by initiating conversation with him and keep us posted of the developments.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
AudreyJay (1 stories) (17 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-11-12)
At your age, it's not uncommon for puberty to affect the environment around you. If it is happening though, like the previous comment says, you are NOT his mother and shouldn't be getting attached to him in that way.
Apfelkorn (guest)
 
10 years ago (2013-11-11)
So, you were about 9 or 10 when it started? Now you're 13? And the kid stays the same age or grows with you?
Well, if this is paranormal. My point of view is: you've to let the child go. You're not his mum and this attachment is unhealthy, for the both of you.
But, no offense, 10 is a tender age in which your mind for one starts to change. I do advice to check, just to be sure, that there isn't a more mundane problem (mental health) affecting you.
AARisTHEbest (3 stories) (56 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-11-10)
I think you will have to problem and its so cute that a ghost boy is acting like your his mother, maybe you were in a former life? 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: