You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Did A Ghost Follow Me Home!?

Real Ghost Stories

Did A Ghost Follow Me Home!?

 

Two weeks ago I and my sister were exploring the woods behind our new house. It was pretty boring but breath taking in a way. There was a little creek that ran from the front of the woods to the rest of the houses and beautiful Willow trees. Me and my sister dipped our feet into the cold water and had lots of fun. But this is only the start of when things got weird.

It was 7pm and getting dark so my sister decided we should head back for the house. I agreed so we started walking back. I'm not sure why, but I felt like we were being watched. I looked behind me and far in the distance I could make the shape of a human but like a shadow figure. I couldn't tell if it was walking to us so I asked my sister to stop for a second. I explained to her that I think we're being watched. She, quite startled by this asked me why I think so. I pointed out in the distance where the figure was still standing. Alexa (my sister) told me we need to get to the house and she'll explain it. I didn't know why we were in such a hurry but I ran with her to the safety of our house. We locked the back door and sat in the living room.

A minute later of hard breathing, Alexa explained that the thing we saw was a ghost that we possibly led to our house. I shrugged my shoulders, honestly I didn't care all that much. Just a sprit wandering around our house, I didn't mind.

I'd like to say my sister was right! The next day was very weird. My family woke up at around 6am hearing a woman scream "help" although no one was there that we knew of. Basically We all experienced something that day.

Our mom was cooking breakfast and went to the restroom when she heard a loud bang and came back to see pots and pans all over the floor.

Our dad was listening to his radio while drinking coffee and the radio oddly kept changing channels although no one was touching it. My younger sister, Sophia was watching tv and the tv kept changing channels oddly enough but she claimed to not have done anything. The when my older twin sister Alexa went outside she said that there was a floaty in the pool moving by itself. I was alone in the dining room the lights flickered but no one was around.

Ok so I hope you enjoyed this weird story, if you have any questions don't mind asking me.

Other hauntings by DarkDaisy_13

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Virginia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, DarkDaisy_13, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

robertseven (6 posts)
 
2 years ago (2021-12-18)
We have a creek very near to our house that your writing reminds me of. I wonder if the ghost might be connected to the creek? I've heard that bodies of water can have things attached to them. Or maybe it's an elemental? Whatever the case, I liked your story.
DarkDaisy_13 (4 stories) (27 posts)
+1
2 years ago (2021-11-12)
Hi Rajine,

Yes my family has experienced multiple things and at this point I don't think were dealing with 1 spirit.
Yesterday, Sophia reported a child's laughter coming from the window in the dining room. Now I explained hearing a woman scream "help" in the story so I wonder why there was a child's laughter?
We're possibly dealing with two ghosts but I don't want to jump to conclusions yet. Definitely not when me and Alexa noticed that shadow figure.
Rajine (14 stories) (776 posts)
+2
2 years ago (2021-11-12)
Hi DarkDaisy_13

The description of the woods by your house sounds really beautiful, reminds me of a incident that read years ago on this site, do you or your family still experience unusual things around the house? And has this happened prior to you and your sister going to the woods?

If I were you I'd try to research more on the history of the house and surrounding area, my guess is that maybe something happened in those woods or maybe whatever you and your family experienced has something to do with the house.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: