You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: Paranormal Activity Experienced By My Family

Real Ghost Stories

Paranormal Activity Experienced By My Family

 

Recently I have some serious health problem. I have a cardiac arrest on 22nd November 2014 and I was admitted in the hospital for more than a week. Still I am on bed rest but I am recovering from it smoothly.

Since I was hospitalize for more than a week, in my absence my mother and my two brothers (my elder & youngest brother) had registered some wired events at home. When I was discharged from the hospital, they explained those entire incidents few days later. So, I decided to wrote down those entire incidents one by one.

Incident 1:

Since I was admitted in the hospital, so most of our family members were mobile so that whatever medicines are asked to provide could be fulfilled on time so that medical procedures could run smoothly.

After shifting from CCU, doctors allowed oral foods like low in salted daliya (bulgur), boiled pulses, vegetables etc. My mother used to cook all this stuffs (instead of our maid) so that she could ensure that there is no species, oils. Our maid was sent on leave for few days. One morning, when she was preparing breakfast for me, she saw our maid passing through dining room to secondary baranda (a kind of a free space where usually utensils were used to clean) which was situated behind to our kitchen. My mother was filled with surprise to see her. She immediately followed her but on reaching there she saw nothing.

On the same evening, bell ranged. My mother opened the gate and found our maid standing in front her. She was again surprised. My mother thought that maybe she requires something. But my mother's spine freezes when maid said that she had came here on her (my mother) request on afternoon. My mother yelled at her that she hasn't called her. Further, my mother said that she had not leaved home in afternoon as there is no one present in the residence.

But the maid sticks on her statement that she (my mother) had physically appeared in her resident and requested her to come and rejoin her duties from that evening. My mother was shocked by this incident.

Incident 2:

My elder brother when returned from hospital he sees from an open window when he was climbing up stairs that my eldest aunty (she had passed away three years ago) sitting in one of the couch. He first thought that he was hallucinating because of tiredness. But his heart came in his mouth when my dead aunty stood up, came out through that open window and asked about my health. My elder brother instead of replying yelled at limit of his tongue 'Maa.' My mother opened the gate and hurriedly and found my brother poured in sweat and shivering and standing at the corner of the staircase. When his condition gets little bit better, he told the entire incident to my mother. Hearing all this, she sprinkled some holy water in order to bless the place.

Incident 3:

This incident took place next day when my youngest brother was getting himself prepared to carry homemade food for me to the hospital. He was with my mother in the kitchen when the bell ranged. He went to open the door. At his surprised there was no one. As he closed the door and turned back he was stunned to see my dead grandmother go pass through the hallway and then turned in the direction where the kitchen was. He slowly walked towards the kitchen in fear and he was again surprised to see my grandmother standing on the backside of my mother. My mother at that time was washing some utensils. He called my mother slowly in fear like Maa... And as soon as she turned back saying who was there (at gate); my youngest brother then said what had happened a second before.

I was amazed, feared after hearing all these incidents which had happened in my absence. Some questions are coming in my mind which I haven't got to any satisfactory answers.

First, why my dead relatives showed them self up? Second, was I was near to death and that is why they had come to visit? Why after periodic blessing and cleansing my ancestral house is still haunted? Why always I and my family encountered with ghosts? Is someone had done witchcraft on us and that is why we are encountering paranormal activity?

Hope I would get some of my question's answer from here. Waiting eagerly for the reply.

Other hauntings by sushantkar

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, sushantkar, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Anupriyag (5 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2018-10-18)
Hi Sushant, I hope you r doing well. I know it's too late to ask about your health. But I can relate everything you wrote in your post. My mother has sudden attack too. Even doctors were shocked too see her report that it's not possible practically.Yes,you thought right, your home is haunted even after cleansing because something (black magic or witchcraft) has been kept inside your house and that is more powerful than your pooja. You live in Varanasi that is heaven for tantra-mantra,Pooja, aghor tantra. There are thousand of tantriks you can get help from. Your cardiac arrest was also not natural, I m very sure black magic spell has been casted upon as of my mother. You mentioned in one of your post that shiv and Kali murti was found broken in your room. That means you are encountering very powerful spell more than you can think of. You should contact tantric in very first place to get rid of these life threatening spells.

Regards,
Anupriya
sushantkar (16 stories) (533 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2015-07-18)
Hi Pragya! Thanks for asking and yes, I am doing fine now.
I belong to a religious family, so we do organize special prayers or poojas time to time.

During past years, I have noticed that only spirits of my dead relatives are harmless but the problem is that my ancestral house not just inhabit ghost of our dead relatives but it also adobe few angry and malicious ghosts too and they are the actual problem.

If you had any information, experience related to it then I would not shy away from any sort of discussion with you here because any findings, outcomes from the discussion would also help the others to fight with the situation they are suffering from and other experienced poster will share their thoughts and opinion too rather than discussing through personal emails and it would be a bit selfish to deprive others from any findings we have or had.

Hope you will understand me.

Thanks & Regards
Pragya (5 stories) (68 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-07-18)
Hi sushant hope you are doing well now... This definitely has a reason because it has happened to different members of your family and spirits of different members have been seen. You should get proper pujas done during pitra paksh. Ofcourse spirits have been good and harmless to your family may be they are protecting your family. But appearing in physical form is not easy for spirits so they doing that has deeper connotation. As far as witchcraft is concerned there are symptoms through which you can find whether it has happened or not I have myself suffered from it hence I have acquired knowledge on the subject if you wish to discuss that you can mail me on pragyaprasad12 [at] rediffmail.com.
sushantkar (16 stories) (533 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2014-12-17)
Hi Sam222! You could be right. May be she had seen doppelganger of my mother.
Though, thanks for reading my experience.

Regards
Sam222 (8 stories) (461 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2014-12-17)
Shushantkar
Wow, all I have to say is that; what happened is totally messed up. Maybe the maid saw your moms doppelganger? I'm just not sure.
sushantkar (16 stories) (533 posts)
+3
9 years ago (2014-12-16)
Hi ifihadyoux! Thanks for your greetings and concerns. I am a bit confused as far as the 'trapping ancestors' theory is concern as I don't see from where to think and from where to end. But your explanation really helps.
As far as the grandmother and aunt is concern, I would say that they have been with our family for long.
Thanks again for your vital suggestion.

Regards,
Sushant
ifihadyoux (6 stories) (607 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2014-12-15)
Cheers for a speedy recovery!
I certainly hope no one is using your ancestors and trapping them to perform black magick... As a wiccan myself I would know never to do that. And the fact that they're able to trap your relatives is a little scary 😐...
Anyway, those are weird coincidences. Maybe someone was pulling a joke on the maid because they don't like her? I used to watch "India fights back" and they do some crazy stuff on there.
As for the aunt and grandmother sightings, how long has the family been in your home? If it's been a long time, it's only natural to see relatives pass by. They like to check in on you and let you know they're ok and looking after you.
I hope this helps.
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2014-12-15)
hi sushant I am glad that you are recovering. It's good you are cleansing your home again. Please keep update us.

Regards,
sushantkar (16 stories) (533 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2014-12-14)
To Prizzywania! Yes, it didn't harmed me yet of now, but as like you, I am too confused.

Regards
sushantkar (16 stories) (533 posts)
+3
9 years ago (2014-12-14)
Hi sheetal! I am doing fine now. Still recovering though. Thanks for your concerns.
Coming back to your questions:

1) It was a sudden occurrence. I am a fit guy and always tries to follow healthy lifestyle. I do not smoke, drink or take any kind of seductive drugs.

2) Yes, you could be right. I too was thinking that someone might had done something to disturb peace and harmony of my family out of jealousy.

3) My mother says that dead ancestors only show themselves up when anyone from their family is going to die. They come to guide the spirit. So I don't think that someone is using them for bad.

Yes I would definitely bless myself and my family and I am also planning to cleanse my house once again.

Thanking you again and please pardon me if there are any writing mistake in this story and in this comment as I have wrote both the incidents via mobile.

With best regards & ❤

Sushant
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
+3
9 years ago (2014-12-14)
Hey sushant... How are you now? Please take care of yourself.

After reading your story some of points are coming up in my mind I am writing it down here:
1) Do you have this health issues from past or it was sudden occurrence?
2) I am not sure but I think someone is there who is using your dead ancestors (by trapping) to disturb your home's harmony.
3) I am saying this cause my uncle also has some health issue from past and which was not cured by medicine and after detection with tantrik we find that one of our relatives are using our great grandfathers for black magic or witch craft.
4) And if these things happen you can see your ancestors who come to show you that we are still trapped and used by tantrik for bad things.

I think you should contact some strong priest or tantrik to get rid of these things.

Get well sooon 😁
Prizzywania (4 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2014-12-14)
If the ghost hasnt harmed your family, then they might be your wellwishers... Cant say anything more out of this 😕

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: