You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Ouija Board / Seances :: Playing The Card Game

Real Ghost Stories

Playing The Card Game

 

First of all, I would like to say that there is this game just called "The card game", I wouldn't really consider it a game though, because game have objectives. The card game is a way to communicate with spirits (depending on what you believe). It's kind of like the pencil game/Charlie Charlie, but it's said to be not as dangerous, I'm not going to confirm that. I really don't want to explain how the game is played.

So a week and a half ago I played the game and asked the questions and got the answers. I'm not going to explain every step I took because if you read the instructions you can find that info. I will tell you what I asked/said and what the answers were. Hearts = yes. Spades = no. Diamonds = maybe. Clubs = don't know.

I shuffled the cards. I laid cards face down like they were supposed to (3 groups, 1 group has 2 columns and 3 rows). I asked if spirits would be willing to communicate with me tonight.

A (answer) - yes.

Are you a good spirit?

A- no.

Are you sure your bad?

A- I don't know.

Are you a male?

A- Maybe.

Do you have a reason for being here?

A- I don't know.

Are you in this house?

A- Maybe.

Are you the shadow man I've seen in my hallway?

A- I don't know.

I'm going to ask you again and your going to give me a straight answer. Are you the shadow man I've seen in my hallway?

A- no

Are you the head that peaks into my room and makes noises?

-my hand became cold

A- yes

Can you leave the house?

A- No

Well can you just leave me alone and not bother me?

A- I don't know

You do know! Yes or no will you stop bothering me? Please?

A- Yes

Your lying aren't you? Bad spirits like to lie.

A- Yes

Well goodbye, and stop bothering me because I don't like it and I don't like you.

After that I was picking the cards up, one by one in random order to put them away. And when I picked up and flipped the last one (the only one I looked at) the last one was a joker. Do any of you reading realize why I pointed that out. And I don't know exactly what this is supposed to mean.

Afterthought:

I didn't stop seeing the peeking head it still happens and I saw the full head one of the times once again.

Other hauntings by Sam222

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Maine

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Sam222, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Sam222 (8 stories) (461 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-04-09)
Ashar123, yes, I do agree with you, and I definatly learned a lot from oversized truckload of feedback this story got when it was first published on this site. Thank you for taking time to read it, since the begging of December I have not had any problems, with the things. Had been seeing, nor have they returned.
ashar123 (guest)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-07)
Last time I commented here without reading the story as I wanted to talk to Sam regarding the April Fool. Its a good story and can't be just called a game or a joke as someone here in the comments said.

NO one knows the weight of another's burden.
Sam222 (8 stories) (461 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-07)
Oh, Opps, sorry, yeah it is a good idea to read the guidelines when your a new comer.
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+1
9 years ago (2015-04-07)
The link I mentioned was for the comments guidelines, so that our new member can learn how we do things. Nothing more.
Sam222 (8 stories) (461 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-04-07)
BadJuJu, Sorry, I'm not quite sure what link you are talking about in that post directed to Shutee, and I don't what were in his comment he asks for link or if he mentions one. Can you please clarify? 😕
Sam222 (8 stories) (461 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-07)
Shutee, I'm not sure what you mean by it being a joke, the story is no joke, unless you think the card game is a joke, I mean it might have been just a joke, but I'm not the one that made it.
And it seems that you have a missunderstanding, whether the "game"is real or not; it wasn't supposed to cause a head to peek into your room, I didn't see a head peek in my room while doing this, I had seen one multiple occasions, which at the time were recent.
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+1
9 years ago (2015-04-07)
Shrutee, since you're new you may not have read our guidelines yet. The link is at the bottom of the page, please take a moment to familiarize yourself with them.
Shrutee (guest)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-07)
Hiiiii,
I am a newcomer!
This is the first story I read here annnnnd it was a joke!
Well, I was scared and thanked God for no peeking head in my room at first but I am rofl right now...:)
Sam222 (8 stories) (461 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-01)
It's fine miracles, I'm fine, and I'm sure everyone has. I'm happy right now, like I said this teaches a great lesson in my opinion. 😊 😁 😉
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
9 years ago (2015-04-01)
Sam - if it makes you feel any better, we have all fallen for this. Some of us two years in a row 😉 😆 And no worries about the other thing 😊
Sam222 (8 stories) (461 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-04-01)
Miralces- you are right, I totally agree with you that a sense of humor makes the day go faster, yesterday was a boring day with no humor for me and it went slow. I love humor, but I just don't like April F.Ools day, it irritates me sometimes because of the ones who pull the jokes one after the another constantly. Yeah the comments do look kind of funny I giggled at a couple 😊 but I was seriuosly going crazy thinking everyone was going to think I was stupid and playing a joke just because it was April first I was literally holding my head onto my head miracles. Haha. 😆. But I will say that whoever came up with the was pretty creative, make it so certain words are turned into circus words. But now that I know, that it wasn't me who was making mistakes I'm fine. Thanks miralces and sorry about that other thing 😕. But thanks again. And you know I think this teaches a good lesson; make sure to look at the official comment before publishing. It definatly made me more cautious.

Oh yeah, uh when does the site turn back to normal? Noon? Midnight?
ashar123 (guest)
+2
9 years ago (2015-04-01)
The April fool is awesome. In the morning it just frustrated me but now I am laughing all the time reading comments.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
9 years ago (2015-04-01)
Sam - finding a sense of humor about this makes the day go faster. Either that or take a break from the site until it returns to normal.
Sam222 (8 stories) (461 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-04-01)
Today is the day that I officially hate everyone. 😐
And Miracles (and probablythe other [m.o.d.s] too) : I can HEAR you (c.l.owns) laughing.
Sam222 (8 stories) (461 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-04-01)
Okay this is a joke because I just liked at some other people's comments and the same thing happens and the same words, this stupid, I hate the first day of april, it's so dumb. 😨 😕 😐

P.s. Every time I type the word p.p.l. (not the abbreviation) it turns to clowns.
And Purp. Pnts is supposed to be c.l.o.w.n.s. (Without the dots) But no matter how many times I change it it doesn't matter because the site is like rigged on purpose.
Sam222 (8 stories) (461 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-03-12)
Miracles, okay so it's definatky not me it's the website. And don't call yourself ignorant, come on! 😁 And your a moderator; do you have the ability to talk to the admin, or someone, I know the owner (I beilive) is Anne, and then there's martin. I think there are a few bugs that need fixing on this website and perhaps they can fix them.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
9 years ago (2015-03-12)
Yes, Sam, I've had that problem too. I can't answer if it is due to the amount of users/stories, etc because I'm completely ignorant when it comes to that stuff.
Sam222 (8 stories) (461 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-03-12)
Do you ever have a problem with things not load when you go to a different page because that happens sometimes to me, is it possible that this site is reaching a storage space that's a too high, because there are a lot of stories, and comments, and a good amount of users.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
9 years ago (2015-03-12)
Sam - I think this is a problem that is related to the site. I experience the same thing, sometimes every day for weeks and then it'll straighten up only to mess up again 😕
Sam222 (8 stories) (461 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-03-12)
The original problem I told you about is doing fine right know, but then there's other things like, if you scroll up and look at the bar with recent comments and stories there is an emoticon next to it instead of whatever else is usually there (forgot what it was). I don't know why this stuff happens and if you don't I'll have to consult the admins or do something.
ifihadyoux (6 stories) (607 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-03-12)
I would contact the site admins for this then Sam. Because it's not a Mac issue, it could just be an iPad issue you know?
Sam222 (8 stories) (461 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-03-11)
It's still a triangle, also this: 😁 looks like an empty heart, this: 😳 looks like an envelope, and this 🤔 looks like a smaller empty heart.
ifihadyoux (6 stories) (607 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-03-11)
Ok. The sad emoticon that was used on your comment actually came up as a sad face on my macintosh desktop. Is it a sad face to you or a triangle still? 😢
Sam222 (8 stories) (461 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-03-11)
I'm not using the app, (I wish I had the app), I'm using the website on an iPad.
ifihadyoux (6 stories) (607 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-03-11)
SAM I am responding to your question on your story since it doesn't pertain to the other poster's. Are you using the app or are you using the full website on your phone?
Dip1904 (115 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-01-05)
wow... This is gold 😊... Well sam... In due course, at least I got to learn many things from here regarding staying on preventive measures. Thank you all. Keep up the noble work of being aware. God bless
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+3
9 years ago (2014-12-20)
Sam,

The beauty of this site is that you DO NOT have to agree with me. Everyone offers their theories and opinions and other members or guests can read and benifit from multiple points of view.

As far as your Journal goes, you do not have to post it verbaitim, just the experiences that you could not debunk as natural causes. I, and from the replies I have read, others believe you are experiencing something, just what is happening remains in question.

Keeping an open mind is one of the most important things when studying/investigating the paranormal, it is also one of the hardest things to do.

Looking forward to your updates.

Respectfully,

Rook
Sam222 (8 stories) (461 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2014-12-19)
Rook,
Igues I'll have to agree with you, thanks for everything. I will keep you all posted, but I won't be on until after New Year's Day, after New Years I'll post the journal I've been keeping (I started it because of the shadow figure, but I put more than that in it, because I think that's important) there hasnt been much in the past week, the shadow hasn't been show up much, usually it will come and ill keep seeing it appear for quite a while and then it will disappear for like a week or two and come back (it's like it has a schedule) but if anything else happens I'll record it and add the details I didn't know where important, like the weather I'll start recording that, and then yo said "how long I see it for" I'll start recording that too, most of the other things I already did, but I'll start put every detail like you said. (I may split the journal into two posts).
Is there any thing els I should consider or do?
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+4
9 years ago (2014-12-19)
Cute Sam... Let me be the first to say that I do not know all.

I have studied and researched many different paranormal topics... Some out of plain curiosity and others due to direct involvement and what I have really learned, after 39 years of experience with 'odd things', is that No one, NO ONE can really call themselves an expert when it comes to the paranormal, if they do then they have deluded themselves and have, at least on certian subjects, closed their minds and do not want to hear any body elses opinions or theories.

I offer my advice and opinions based on my experiences with a wee bit O common sense on the side.

Thanks for sharing, wish you luck in your endevores and please keep us posted.

Respectfully,

Rook
Sam222 (8 stories) (461 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2014-12-18)
Rookdygin,
Yes I understand it should not be treated as a game, which I believe I stated at the beginning of this story. And yes thank you for your advice. I don't think I'm going to try to communicate with spirits unless I absolutely have too or unless they try to speak with me first, I think I need to show a bit more respect to the spirit world, I realize that I haven't been doing quite that lately, but thank you for commenting again, it shows that your interested in helping people, and you seem to know all, you should be one of the moderators, but that's not my decision to make, in case I don't hear from you a again: I wish you a happy holidays 😁

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: