You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Old Hags / Night Attacks / Sleep Paralysis :: Evil Force Inside Me

Real Ghost Stories

Evil Force Inside Me

 

Some 23 years ago I was asleep in bed with my two-year old daughter at our home in Texas. It was dark and late into the night. We were alone. I was awaken by some sort or force or entity that somehow managed to get inside me. I don't recall feeling it enter. When I woke, I was frozen, literally frozen whereas I couldn't move. It was in my entire body, not just my chest or legs, my entire body. I was positioned on my back, which was out of my normal sleeping pattern... I could see everything around me. I remember trying to move or sit up, but the evil force inside me wouldn't allow it. It was as though I was being held down by something I couldn't see. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't budge.

It was almost like touching an electric fence where energy pulsates throughout the entire body. Very strong and powerful. As I laid there vulnerable and frozen, perhaps 1-2 minutes, the force of demonic energy seemed to want my attention by toying with the fact that I kept trying to fight it off. Finally, I submitted myself and stopped fighting. That's when irrational thoughts began to enter my mind. The oddest and most severe sickest thoughts I have ever had. My thoughts were to crawl out of my bed and go around the bottom of my mattress toward my daughter who was on the opposite side. What I would do when I to her was anybody's guess because I couldn't control my thoughts, either.

The thoughts soon turned to actions because before I knew it I was hunched down like a crazed beast slowly creeping my way from the bed to the floor toward my daughter's side. My thoughts were coming to life. I was completely helpless. As I approached her, I suddenly got an urge to bite off her hand. Again, thoughts I couldn't control. I reached for her tiny arm and wasn't able to stop the grotesque urge. As I fought with everything in me, begged and pleaded for this being not to harm my baby, I realized it was no use. By now, several minutes had passed and I was beginning to wonder if it would ever end and how long I was to hold her little fist on my lip before finally gnawing away. Just as I began moving her hand further inside my highly wide open mouth, I became insanely irate at the force controlling me. I wasn't a cannibal mother, at least not until then. But the demonic thing was too strong and it seemed to have a plan for what I was to do. In the midst of my complete madness, I somehow managed to desperately yell the only true thing I knew might help.

I said, 'I rebuke you in the name of Jesus Christ!' And when these words came out it wasn't my voice.

I know you're thinking I'm crazy, but I am a professional in my career of 20 years secret gov clearance, no drugs, no alcohol. I'm in my complete sound mind, have always been logical and very skeptical. My credibility is valid and sane.

The voice that came from me was demonic and evil, satanic like you never care to hear. The moment I said it, the force inside immediately let me regain control of my thoughts. And to my surprise, I was covered in my blankets staring at the ceiling gasping for a breath of air. The evil slowly began moving out of me. It started downward from the top of my head, into my chest and stomach area, down my legs and out of the tip of my toe. Inch by inch I could feel it leaving me. I could then breathe on my own and lift my arm. I was petrified, but relieved in a way that I hope none of you ever have to experience. As I felt it completely exit my body, which took only 30-40 seconds, I noticed that it formed itself into a dark smokey-like fog substance, very thin, and it was moving. There as no form or figure, only a thin sheet of fog about 3 feet in width and 4-5 feet length. It appeared to stay together and seemed to be driven or ordered to leave. It went beneath the bottom of my covers when it left my toe and came out from my blankets and up through the bottom of the footboard. From there it slowly climbed its way alongside my long red curtains, which were just 2-3 feet from the end of my bed, and it disappeared out of the top of the window frame. I saw all of this occur while paralyzed in fear. I laid there for quite sometime scared senseless because I didn't know if it was coming back. Seconds felt like hours and eventually I convinced myself that it was over. Daylight came and my nerves had settled enough to where I could get up. The dark force never returned, thank goodness.

I have never had any other experiences in my 46 years. In my naive mind, I truly believe it was a demon perhaps making its rounds by testing for weaknesses in vulnerable souls. I was a brand new Christian of maybe four months during that time. But of the four short months I had learned through scripture that Jesus protects those who love him. He definitely protected me that night. Perhaps Jesus was allowing the demon to test me. I don't know the reason or what or why the entity came inside me for such a short time or what its motive was, but I'll add that I've never question heaven or hell since my incident. I was fortunate to have a firsthand account to make me a forever believer. My goal isn't to turn my story into a religious topic, but to simply share my supernatural experience for your awareness. I do believe demons exist. I am 100% convinced there is a constant spiritual war going on all around us and will be this way until the end of time. I hope to never experience something so terrifying.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Jen1970, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

KikiGirl (8 stories) (207 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-01-13)
Hi DirtCreature! I appreciate your feedback.
Have you heard the debate that atheists have a "God Complex"? A lot of Christianity is based on restriction and bettering yourself and the world around you. Christians are not supposed to steal, fight, drink too much, gamble, glutton, murder or be promiscuous, along with an endless directory of "to do's and not to do's". The idea behind assertively and consistently conducting oneself within a healthy lifestyle is a way of fulfilling ones life with good and decent inclusion.
If you go out every night and indulge in drinking, is it not just that more likely that on one of those occasions, you will have a car accident, or argue with your wife or family? Should you find yourself involved in a car accident whereby you've killed a family, what is the result for your spiritual, emotional and mental wellbeing? Would it not be crushed, desperate and depressed? (Although, I have not experienced it myself, I hear that bad spirits feed off such energy.)
At the end of the day, if you are not practicing a good and decent way of life, you can open doors to spiritual, mental and emotional demise without even realizing it.
The Bible is one of the oldest written books in history, it must serve some purpose, if only to help guide us to a way of living that sustains life.
I am open-minded. I once heard that all religions are comprised of similar guidelines, like all of the spokes leading to the center of a wheel. I do not say, you must be Catholic, Buddhist, Hindu or other.

If you make your own rules in life or if you do not have rules, you are in a way, a God of your own destiny and some people will prefer it that way.
DirtCreature (guest)
+2
7 years ago (2017-01-01)
[at] Kikigirl Um... Being nonreligious doesn't mean you're prone to committing crimes. If you look at statistics Christians are more likely to be in prison. Now this isn't saying Christians are violent people. But to say nonreligious people are more likely to live as gamblers or criminals is ignorant, statistically inaccurate, and discriminatory. Plus, everyone lies. A lie isn't always large but it is human to fib. Even if you've only done it once. I'm nonreligious and I've never even been in detention at school. But I knew Christian kids who would fight other students and get in trouble.:/
KikiGirl (8 stories) (207 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-01-01)
Dear Jen,

I am sorry to add another comment but this thought definitely also crossed my mind when I read your story.

I also believe that what happened to you may have been the result of another persons considerable grudge or resentment against you, albeit subconscious or 100% deliberate in the form of the craft. A persons emotions often manifest in dreams or even, actions.

I am just so relieved that it was the solitary occurrence and that you still had the opportunity to live out your life, healthy and happy.

Good luck for the future to you and to all of your family.
KikiGirl (8 stories) (207 posts)
-2
7 years ago (2017-01-01)
Hi Jen,

After reading your story, I was truly inspired, grateful and relieved. I too, am a Christian and I understand the bi-products of having lived any kind of other religion (or atheism) before.
Note: sometimes, the bi-products are not even of our own choices or making, as when Christians speak of generational curses.

I would just like to lay-out that I am not a trained psychic but I do, at times, have a heightened gut-sense. To be honest, most of what I know is from personal experience supported with evidence, and trial and error.

I have a primary suspicion regarding what happened to you that night;

You may have been experiencing a test of some sort.

People who are non-religious often lead a life which does not correlate with the Christian laws. They lie, steal, break rules, eat too much, gamble and so on, which all feels like harmless fun when you are not concerned with spiritual warfare. During these times, people attract and feed some negative emotions and energies and this gives rise to behavior consistent with same. I would like to note especially that you are successful and I am not sure if by 'special gov clearance' you meant you HAD special government clearance or you worked in special government clearance. I am just trying to put forward that one can procure a negative entity even at work.

When one gives their life to God, we enter a repentance period whether one likes it or not. And, a big part of repentance is discipline and restriction, as one will need to do, inevitably to truly change ones life. Now, the other side doesn't like to lose souls, the height of their enjoyment is one acting out and now, that person is no longer doing so. When you begin cutting off the doorways through which evil can enter your life, it can become a frustration (especially, as before you became a Christian, it got its hearty fill of your heartbreak, promiscuity, lack of empathy for others and self-indulgence etc.)

So, at that point, you were a practicing Christian of four months. It could have been; an entity that was used to getting your full attention, or working towards what it would like you to do, making one last stand to see if you believed 100% that God is your true God and through him, you can be a better person and be part of a greater good. A test to see if you were truly saved through your faith-in-action. You broke free of the bondage of your life - before becoming Christian - and you broke free of the 'thing' that had become part of your life - while living in that routine.

Also, as Christians, we will have many more tests then others.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+3
7 years ago (2016-11-21)
Ok, Ok a couple of things here...

Was this a paranormal experience? Yes I believe it was.

Did this happen in/on the Physical Plane. No, I do not believe it did. This attack was not a physical one but a spiritual one. Think about it, once you 'called out' for aid, used your Faith to rebuke this spirit you 'woke up' and took control; not on the floor about to eat your daughters hand, but on the bed under the sheet/blankets...ergo this 'experience' took place in your mind or on the spirit/astral realm.

Could this have been a Malevolent Spirit testing the Faith of a New Christian. Yes I believe it could have been. Tests of Faith come in many, many guises, this is but one of many.

23 years is a long time, I hope you and yours are well and that your home is full of happiness and joy. These things along with your steadfast Faith can keep the darkness at bay.

Respectfully,

Rook
Monty998 (1 stories) (50 posts)
-1
7 years ago (2016-11-21)
Has this experience reoccurred ever again? When did it happen? Have you invoked a demon or into demonology at all? They cannot attack anyone unless sent at someone or invoked in a wrong way.
migsly (guest)
 
7 years ago (2016-11-21)
i believe I was possessed once too in my late 20's. It was different than what happened to you. I will have to write my experience and submit it.

Anyway, it's good the demon possessed you and not your daughter! She was too young to know what to do.
Enlightened1959 (8 stories) (118 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2016-11-21)
Hello Jen1970,

There is no doubt in my mind that you were attacked by a demon and I am so glad you remembered to use the name of Jesus because there is power in His name!

Ephesians 6:12 KJV For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places...

I have had several experiences in my past where I have had to rebuke things but I have never felt like something was inside of me! I can not imagine your experience! It gave me chills just reading it! Thank goodness we have a weapon we can use if and when this should ever happen again. I absolutely know without a shadow of a doubt that by you using the name of Jesus is what broke its hold on you!

Anyway, thank you for sharing!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: