You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Kid In The Soursop Tree

Real Ghost Stories

The Kid In The Soursop Tree

 

This story is actually from my friend's experience.

It was late afternoon we have dance practice for our upcoming nightly program in our municipality.

Our school is once a cemetery because of the WW 2. And there so many stories about the school such as headless nun.

I can't see them but somehow I can feel them.

So here's the story.

My friend and I stay outside the room because its to hot and we just have our rest. In front of the room there is a soursop tree (Guyabano tree) and also a Balete tree on the left side.

My friend stared on the soursop tree and suddenly he went there at the back of the tree. It was weird, because it seems like he is talking to someone smaller than him. Then after 5 minutes he come back to where we are sitting. I asked him what's wrong. He just said nothing. I know my friend can see entities/ghost so as

Respect I just did not ask him again.

The next day he called me and that he has something to tell me.

He then confess that when he went to the soursop tree there was a kid making fun of him and that he confronted it.

When he went home he saw his aunt on the front door and she slapped his face, and scolded him for confronting the kid. He then shared that his aunt can see also and that her third eye is very strong and that they're used to entities/ghost because at their home they can see a lot of them and even his aunts son have a dwarf friend. After that I never go back to that part of our school because I always remember what he said. Now I don't know if the tree is still there.

Thanks for reading.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, maa123, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

50ftqueen (5 stories) (34 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-07-13)
hi there! I'm from the Philippines also and we believe in elemental spirits, little gnomes that we call nuno-sa-punso (which I think the writer was referring to). These are little men who live in big earth mounds and can hex or vex you depending on their whims.
maa123 (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-06-26)
thanks for reading. The reason he was slap is because he confronted the spirit. I don't actual know how his aunt knew about it. What he think is someone or a spirit told his aunt (since her aunts third eye is very strong too) or his aunt so it since their house is actual near the school and
About the dwarf this is the entity living in their house and playing with his cousin.
Macknorton (5 stories) (646 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-06-22)
Hi Maa123

Thanks for sharing. Hmmmm... For me personally, "confronting" a spirit doesn't seem nearly as bad as an adult slapping a child across the face. That's pretty brutal.

Maybe a lot has been lost in translation in this story, but the whole "dwarf" aspect has left me puzzled. Is it a "good" thing or a "bad" thing that the Aunts son has a dwarf friend. And not sure if the dwarf is an actual dwarf or some kind of entity? And what's the significance of the dwarf?

I guess I'm basically asking the same questions as lady-glow.

Can you please provide more information maa123?

Regards

Mack
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+4
7 years ago (2017-06-21)
Child abuse... Has your friend ever explained to you the reason why his aunt slapped him?
Her third eye is not only strong but gossipy.

Are dwarves seen in a negative way within your cultural beliefs?

Thanks for sharing.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: