You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Non Human Entities :: Tall Stalker

Real Ghost Stories

Tall Stalker

 

A couple years ago I was living in a trailer where me and my two brothers shared a room. One night, I was asleep and began to have a nightmare of something I've never seen before. A tall (like 7ft or something like that) scrawny manlike thing was chasing me down a hallway on all fours while ripping its arm off and throwing it at me. It's face was plain with only large orange eyes and a slit for a mouth.

I woke up panicked, feeling like I wasn't safe. I looked around the room and saw nothing at first and my brothers were still asleep.

Then I glanced at my doorway and saw the same creature thing staring at me. I looked it in the eyes and it seemed to be shocked that I could see it. It's eyes widened before it quickly moved out into the living room. I didn't know what to do, I just threw my blankets over my head hoping I was still dreaming but I knew I wasn't. I was scared shiatless. I can't remember my dream from after I fell asleep again but for the next few days I was a lot more on edge and alert.

I want to know if anyone else has seen this thing or if anybody knows if it's got a name. I can't be the only one that's seen this. I hope not.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Arkansas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, SharkBoi, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Mazzmarach (2 stories) (78 posts)
 
6 years ago (2018-07-03)
Ahoy SharkBoi,

I agree with the ladies. Sometimes a fitful nightmare wakes up with you and continues as your head begins to boot back up. You shouldn't worry, nor should you be scared; and judging from its reaction, the nightmare was more scared of you than you were of it.

Smooth sailing,
Mazz
Lilady4 (7 stories) (427 posts)
 
6 years ago (2018-07-01)
Hi SharkBoi
It seems like you could've had a false awakening. This is similar to what lady-glow is saying. This could've been a nightmare that continued after you supposedly awoke.
Love & Light, Rachel 😊
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
 
6 years ago (2018-06-28)
Hello SharkBoi.

Do you remember being exposed to any material -books, movies, TV shows, video games, etc- that could have triggered this dream?
In my opinion, it's possible that this was only a nightmare that continued playing after opening your eyes but without being fully awake. If you didn't experience anything of such nature before or/and after this particular case, it's safe to say that there wasn't anything paranormal at your house.

Do you still live there?

Thanks for sharing.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: