You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: It's The Little Things

Real Ghost Stories

It's The Little Things

 

We moved into this trailer almost 10 years ago and while we have not experienced a huge spook, we have had a little bite here and there. The first few months of living in the trailer were the norm. One day, I was extremely tired and decided to go lay across the bed. I had been having an uneasy feeling that day, so I knew I just needed to relax. As I lay there I felt an evil presence and I started to sing "Jesus Loves Me". With my eyes closed and singing this song, I heard this awful sound. It sounded as if someone recorded a baby crying and then played it backward. The next thing I knew, I felt a "Swoosh" and "it" flew over my head and out of the room. The "evil" feeling left and I went into a peaceful sleep.

A few weeks later, I was pulling the car out of our driveway not really thinking of anything when all of a sudden I caught a glimpse of something. There was something at the back corner of our trailer. I rubbed my eyes and looked again. I know I saw a little girl smiling at me and then she was not there, so weird. Come to find out that some 20-odd years ago, there was a little girl who had drowned in the lake that is located behind our trailer. It happened so quickly that I questioned myself several times. When I heard the story, I knew that I had experienced something.

Then there are the little things... Scraping of a chair being slid across the floor (I was by myself and in the other room); Shadows; being touched; three to five knocks on the door or wall (this has only happened a few times, enough to make you go hmmmmmmm.) And just that feeling that you are not alone.

I guess whoever our visitors are, they're going to have to deal with the living, because rent is cheap, we're old and we are not moving...LOL

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Idaho

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, applerose1964, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

NubianPrincess (6 posts)
+2
7 months ago (2023-09-26)
Applerose,

Hope you're well. Also an old user, but had forgotten my passwords (to the email - good old yahoo, and the site), so decided to create a new account cause I missed commenting. Been just coming on to read stories.

...anyhu, from my experience it doesn't hurt to tell whatever entities (be it the little girl, or something else) to move on and leave your space be. If that doesn't work then you can call in a priest or shaman. Whatever your believes.

The girl doesn't seem bad, just creepy. It's the other energy am concerned about.

Hope all works out.
valkricry (49 stories) (3270 posts) mod
+2
7 months ago (2023-09-26)
Oh the site posts where you said the story took place, not where your from. That's why some of mine will say Kentucky, when I live in Illinois. Or we'll have an Aussie whose story might say Singapore, etc.
valkricry (49 stories) (3270 posts) mod
+2
7 months ago (2023-09-26)
Both are still mods😊 Life keeps them rather busy, but I did drop them a line you were here. So... 😉
applerose1964 (1 stories) (2 posts)
+2
7 months ago (2023-09-26)
BTW - I'm not from Idaho --- I'm from Georgia... LOL 🤔 🤔 🤔 ❤ ❤ ❤
applerose1964 (1 stories) (2 posts)
+2
7 months ago (2023-09-26)
Rajine... Yes, I think it's all connected... As far as getting a priest or someone to bless the home, haven't thought about it... It hasn't freaked me out that much.

Valkricry... YES! It's been a while... Life got in the way - LOL Do you know if Miracles and Granny Z are still on here, I'd like to say "HI"...and thank you for a trip on memory lane.
❤ ❤ ❤
Rajine (14 stories) (777 posts)
+2
7 months ago (2023-09-25)
Perhaps you could call a priest or someone to bless your home, do you think what you experienced in your home and that girl you saw are connected?
valkricry (49 stories) (3270 posts) mod
+2
7 months ago (2023-09-25)
applerose,
I remember you - more through Miracles and Granny Z, than first hand.
Any way, welcome back! And here's a wee gift: https://www.yourghoststories.com/user-profile.php?user=27777

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: