You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: The Little Angels Called Susan and Jack

Real Ghost Stories

The Little Angels Called Susan and Jack

 

A long time ago, when me and my sister were young, we went to visit my aunt. It was going to be her birthday so our parents made her a surprise party. My sister and I were so bored and we wanted to walk around her street to get some fresh air. I remember it was really dark and cold and nobody really lived by there. As we were walking, we stopped to hear the voices of children. I was 14 at the time and my sister was 8 but the weird thing is when we looked, nobody was there. So we just kept on walking but I had tripped on something and fell. We looked down and we saw a railroad track. It was so scary because it wasn't there a minute ago. My sister was so scared she started to cry, but I told her it was ok and we would go home. But it wasn't ok, I was lost and I didn't want to tell her and make her cry more.

As we were standing there, a little girl and a little boy popped up out of nowhere, they looked pale and scary as if they were dead. I asked them their names and they said Sarah and Jack. I asked them if they knew how to get to a road that would lead us home. And they both helped us. They walked us to the street and as soon as I saw my aunt's house, I was so happy. I asked them if they wanted to come in and they just stood there. I ran inside to tell my parents.

They just looked at us if we were crazy and I pulled my mom to the door to show her the kids that had helped us but they were gone. We looked for them but it was as if they vanished without a trace. My aunt freaked out when we told her their names and she told us a story I would never forget. She said "A long time ago there was an accident, a bus had broke down on top of railroad tracks, they tried to get out but the door wouldn't open and all of a sudden a train was coming. They were trapped, all 17 of them, including the driver. And they all died in a crash and ever since, people say they see them and when you park your car on top of the railroad tracks, they push your car out of the way, in case of a train comes. They can save you and they even have streets named after them."

But I couldn't believe it, I looked at my aunt and my sister and I stayed quiet all night. The next morning we were ready to go we said bye to my aunt and got in the car and as we left, I saw the names Susan and Jack on street signs and ever since that day I have called them "Angels".

The email address that was submitted with this story was invalid and we could not reach the author. If you are the author, please write us back so we can correct this information.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

illusionation (3 stories) (35 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-09)
The title of the story is Susan and Jack, but in your story you wrote Sarah...

Wonder why no one else caught that.
mustang (5 stories) (749 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-08)
Hello Leah Sanchez. As awesome as this story sounds, I have to go with FRAWIN on this one. It sounds like urban legend meets twilight zone!? I don't know about this but I DO know that if it were true it would be sweet and cool of them to protect you. And why is it that there is only 'Sarah and Jack' and not any other children spirits or ghosts, or the bus driver for that matter? You did say it was a bus load of kids, right? Anyway, thanks for sharing your story/experience but I'm on the skeptical side of this one! 🤔 ~Shelby ❤ 😊
FRAWIN (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-08)
Hello Leah Sanchez. I`m not saying that your story isn`t true but I have read several urban legends along this same line. I would have to say that I`m skeptical.

FRAWIN
🤔
Cody13Smith (5 stories) (54 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-08)
I heard a simaler story like that but its more then one person I cannot remember the palce but it isn't near me if you park your car on a certain railroad there will be hand prints on your car saving it from being crushed by the train I think there has been some people trying to prove it and it worked they had handprints on there windows and were saved by the train
izzychick (1 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-29)
This wouldn't happen to be in San Antonio would it? Cause that's were I'm from. And we always go there during october.
jessica (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-19)
Aww :D

xD that is so DANG CUTE!

I want them to come to my house and I could meet them.
AWESOME TO THE MAX.
Linda (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-18)
That is a very interesting twist to a very famous and oft told story. Some say it is the most controversial of the many hauntings in San Antonio.
Kirby (5 stories) (57 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-18)
Aww, that's cool! You rarely see ghosts who want to help people. You should research some more about it.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: