You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Vacation Went Wrong

Real Ghost Stories

Vacation Went Wrong

 

This is my first time to share my scary experience. This is about my uncle.

We went on a vacation in our province, Cebu. When we got there, we saw our aunts, cousins, my grandmother and grandfather, and also my uncle Dodong.

We bought food and went to the beach. I also experienced going to a "disco", and I enjoyed it.

I also experienced riding a carabao.

My cousin's told me about the 'mangkukulam' 'mambabarang' there.

They said that when I bumped into someone specially when old people... Don't look them in the eyes and just walk straight...

And also when stranger pats you on the shoulder, you have to pat them back because maybe if they put a cursed on you, you have to pat back their shoulders too, to revert the cursed.

One night, my cousin cooked noodles and hotdogs for us for breakfast. While we were eating, my uncle woke up, went into the bathroom to take a bath, and dressed up. He's looking in the mirror while combing his hair. When I looked at him in the mirror, I saw him headless. I cried. I was so scared, and I told my family what I just saw.

My grandmother covered his head with a black cloth and hit him in the head and asked my uncle to take off his clothes. They burned the clothes and told my uncle not to go outside that day because something bad was going to happen.

The next day, my uncle woke up early and said that he's going to church to pray for what happened last night because he's scared too. He dressed up and left. After so many hours, our grandfather got a call. It was our neighbor. She said that my uncle is dead; he got hit by a ten-wheeler truck and his head was crushed...

It's been 5 months and I still can't get over with it, because I'm the one who saw him headless.

Still scared...

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, notyourgirl22, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Arturo (6 posts)
 
2 weeks ago (2024-05-07)
I read somewhere else about mediums that know when someone is about to die because they see them headless, so it seems like it is a 'common' occurrence for people with physic abilities. I am sorry for your loss.
Rajine (14 stories) (794 posts)
 
2 weeks ago (2024-05-06)
Well that's unfortunate, sorry for your loss, seems like whatever you experienced before the incident was a sign, but what do you think could have brought it on?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: