You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: The Ghost Of Crystal Court

Real Ghost Stories

The Ghost Of Crystal Court

 

It's been awhile since I've submitted any stories, however for good reason. I haven't been bothered at all lately! But, there are a few stories that I would like to share that happened to a friend of mine, in a place called Crystal Court. I will not disclose the whereabouts of this place, but I will say that it is a fairly large mall. My friend was a security guard who worked the graveyard shift, whom I shall call Pedro. Only because I like that name.

One night when he was working late he went to use the bathroom. Now, mind you there are only a few staff on at night, so there's no one that can be held accountable for what I'm about to tell you. He was on the second level, walking to the restroom. He went inside and started doing his thing, when all of a sudden he heard a noise. He couldn't quite figure out what this noise was, so he closed his eyes and tried to listen a little more intently. He heard the noise again and noticed it was getting louder. So he looked around and no one was there. When he started to listen again, he realized it was a whistling noise. Like a small child lazily walking around and whistling a song. So when he heard the noise right outside the bathroom stall door, he opened it and there was no one there!

Another story happened to a different security officer and a customer. There was a customer who was in the same bathroom on the second level, when she heard a little girl throwing paper towels and toilet paper all over the restroom. She thought this was a little absurd so she called over security and he went to investigate. He knocked on the door and asked if anyone was in there, but he didn't get any kind of response. He could hear someone in there so he decided to open the door and tell them to stop. When he opened the door, he could see paper towels and toilet paper being strewn across the place, but there wasn't anyone in there! There's only one way in and one way out! He couldn't explain why he saw the paper being flown through the air and no one being the pitcher...

There's this carousel in the middle of the mall. Whenever you close and lock it up, the only way to turn it on is by using a key to turn to the "on" position and to press a button. One night when Pedro was on duty, he was on the third floor (carousel is on the first floor). All of a sudden he heard the carousel turn on and a little girl was laughing and giggling. He called for backup and ran downstairs. When he got to the carousel it was turned to the on position and no one was near the thing at all!

There was a new guy starting work as a security guard. It was his second day and he was already getting used to the rounds you have to make while being on-duty. Well, the security guard went outside to go on his break. He got into his truck and starting driving down the parking structure. He looked in his review mirror, casually driving, when all of a sudden it was as if he ran someone over! It's the middle of the night and he just ran someone over... Weird but not so much because it was late and random people sometimes walk through the mall. So he gets out of the truck, looks around, calls for backup and gets back into his truck. There was nothing there. When he put his car in drive he looked in the review mirror again and there was a little girl about 50 feet behind him. He got on the radio and called for his partner to hurry up because he found a little girl. He looked forward and put the car in park. Looked at his review mirror one more time and the little girl was now sitting in his back seat! He got right out of his truck, walked straight to LP and dropped all of his stuff off and said, "I QUIT!"

A little background history on this place, as far as word of mouth is concerned, There were many farmlands here where small community's grew beans and avocados and things of that nature. Well, where this place was built there was a family of three who owned a lot of the land. A mother, father and a little girl. One day, the little girl was out playing on the tractor in the field, when she accidentally slipped and fell off the tractor. As she fell, she turned the tractor on and it ran her over, killing her instantly. The coincidental thing about the name of this place, is that her first name happened to be Crystal... Or is it?

Hope you enjoyed!

Other hauntings by ElinaIoneki822

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ElinaIoneki822, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

pologuy41 (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-17)
Ive worked off and on for SCP security for 10 years, and we compared the ghost stories once and realized that it she only appeared to the people that didn't believe in her. It turns out that she haunts the area, as I had some experiences with her at the sportmart across the street.
ElinaIoneki822 (9 stories) (29 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-24)
lol Vox, yah I kind of realized that AFTER I submitted the story. But oh well, I mean, a lot of malls are haunted. I guess the owner of the mall knew about these "happenings" and some paranormal investigators wanted to come to the mall to stay overnight and see what they get, but he didn't want that kind of publicity so it was cancelled. What a bummer huh?

DeviousAngel, I tried really hard to find out more about the girl and her family, but I couldn't find a thing. I'm still working on finding out more information. But I did find out that the land in fact was bean fields in this same location, so that part is true.

Thanks for reading my story and stay tuned for more!

Elina ❤
Jasmin314 (13 stories) (210 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-23)
yes so these security guards must have been super creeped out. I know I would have especially if I saw the girl 50 ft away then suddenly in my back seat. Very scary. Good stories. I hope that maybe you can confirm whether or not her name is really crystal. ❤ Jasmin
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-23)
Thank you for sharing this story! I especially winced at the part about the little girl appearing in the guard's back seat. Man, that would have scared the daylights out of me and I would have quit my job too! That's too much! Now about "Crystal"'s history: did you verify this with something? Some kind of census records or property records? It's hard to separate these stories from urban legends sometimes, or at least find the REAL reason why this stuff happens. And the paper towel thing...wow. That's a LOT of spiritual energy.
uanheuk (11 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-22)
Great story and thanks for posting it. I liked your story. I hate malls...
VoxMortuus (1 stories) (93 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-21)
Great story and thanks for posting it. I think malls are increasingly becoming sites for paranormal activity because they are starting to have histories, and (as in this case) are built on some "questionable" real estate.

One last little detail: it doesn't do any good to say you won't disclose the location of someplace if you give the name of it. I easily found the location of this mall doing a Google map search.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: