You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Scariest Experience

Real Ghost Stories

Scariest Experience

 

This is the first time I am telling my story on internet. I am 25yrs old and I live with my boyfriend and my 1yr old daughter. My boyfriend and me have been doing nothing but fighting and we are always tired. I work and go to school and am a mom.

One night I got off work, I didn't get home until like almost midnight. My boyfriend was sleeping on the couch with the baby, so I went to the room and turned on the TV. I was watching Jay Leno, and was dosing off. When I felt a sudden rush in my body. I was leaning against the headboard and became very alert. The feeling was horrifying and I was instantly frightened. I was also under some thick blankets, I brushed the feeling off and focused on the show, when I felt this energy by my feet and I was staring directly at my legs that were under the blanket and I felt this force slowly riding up my legs.

I saw two arms form under the blankets running up my legs I pulled my legs out of the covers in disbelief and didn't move I stared where my legs where waiting to see if I was imagining all of it, when I saw what looked like five fingers press hard down into the bed making five holes next to my feet. I jumped out of the bed and ran to the living room trying to control myself from screaming and woke my boyfriend up crying telling him something horrible just happened and he needs to go check it out. But he is a jerk and half asleep went into the room but right before he jumped into the bed I noticed the finger marks where still there for him to see! But instead he jumped on the markings was pissed I woke him up and went right back to sleep. I was on my own.

I recollected my self and decided to try to go to sleep he was in bed with me anyway. I went under the blankets again and focused on sleeping with a silent prayer I kept repeating to myself. When I felt the rush again and felt as if something was pulling my legs apart! I started saying stop, please stop it and this huge bulge of air started forming where my legs where at I kicked the blankets off me and balled up in the corner of the bed praying.

I swear people I felt something trying to pull my hands off my legs! I ran to the living room where my daughter slept and prayed for at least an hour and finally went to sleep.

In the morning I was an emotional mess. I swore to not watch ghost shows anymore. Yes people this happened about a week and a half ago, and I will never forget it.

Other hauntings by clearemotion

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, clearemotion, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

princess123 (7 stories) (186 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-22)
Oh, that is horrible, I have never experienced anything like that before, so I am very sorry but I cannot help, although I wish I could! Hope you find out what is wrong.

Ooh, before I go... Can I ask you a question?

Have you or your boyfriend ever experienced anything like that or maybe just had an experience in that house before?

Thanks for posting your story and thank you for reading my comment. Xx

Hope you get help.

Princess123 x ❤
Jeannie (4 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-20)
By the way, I suggest burning sage and cedar in your home from corner to corner and ask for Lord Michael to assist you. I am not religious and not at all from any denomination, but I know what works. Good luck to you! If you need to talk, you can reach me at jeanniemarie76 [at] gmail.com
Jeannie (4 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-20)
I understand astral projection. I also understand, first hand, what it is like to be held down while fully awake, to have "hands" at your throat while completely awake by some unseen force. Its the most frightening experience one could have. I suffered from these things consistently in a room that my mother still to this day says was like a different world. She felt the strange darkness of my room. She saw things and had similar experiences as I. Until you experience something unseen touching you, attacking you, it does seem unreal and silly. But I can assure you it is real, it does happen and there is no disputing it with someone who has experienced it.
BriFischer05 (14 stories) (169 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-19)
I and I'm sure (we) respect your opinions, scorpi266. You sound pretty strong in your convictions but your convictions are opinions to me just as our convictions may be your opinion. We are all here for learning and to obtain a better understanding of the 'unseen'. I'm not going to go back and forth with you on what spirits can and cannot do but for you to type in that they cannot do this or that after a person just took the time to write the experience is not being productive at all on your part. You're not an expert in the field nor are we. The purpose of this site is to keep an open mind and open conversation - let's keep it that way. Thanks.
LouSlips (10 stories) (979 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-19)
Scorpi266,
The last thing I want is to get into a philosophical debate, but just because your experiences, or lack of, have left you feeling the way you do about evil and spirits, does not mean that others' experiences will not lead them to other conclusions. Evil singles out "commoners" as you call us, because in the face of God and God's followers, evil is weak. Evil can attack a world leader or powerfully influential individual just as easily as it can an average person, but cowardice is its weakness and it will only pick on the most emotionally or spiritually vulnerable.
As far as your disbelief in spirits abilities to harm people... Is not poltergeist activity a paranormal experience? If an object can be thrown against a wall by an unseen force, that object can just as easily strike a person; or as in the case of an acquaintance of mine, that object can be a person. I would have her engage you in this conversation, but she never really recovered from that broken neck she suffered when being thrown against a wall.
Believing is a term of trust; knowing is a term of experience. I cannot deny that which I have seen with my own eyes... I don't have to believe.

Respectfully,
Lou
scorpi266 (6 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-18)
I honestly feel it was astral catalepse, since it was an occurrance that happenend while you were difting to sleep, you most likely caught your self leaving your body and you were half in and half out. People are more likely to astral project when they are under stress to get spritual peace... And it happenend again when you were drifting back to sleep. I have to say everyone is way too quick to jump to "its an evil demon attacking and haunting me". 1st of all I don't believe in demons one bit. 2nd of all ghost/spirits/entities light or dark can not harm you at all, they can not hold you down, strangle you, scratch you, or posses you. If they could there would be millions upon millions of cases of people being randomly attacked out of the blue all across the world, then the other big question is who are you that a demon or dark entity would want to attack? If I were a demon or dark entity I would go after people in power, I would go for world leaders, presidents, people of cloth ect, I really wouldn't waste my time or talents on a common person... Please take offence to being called common I am only trying to make a valid point. Just because you experience something scary that you don't understand does not automatically make it "Evil".
It is kind of all sounding like a colonial witch trail... If you don't understand it... It must be evil so burn it at the stake. Paranormal exporation is a new kid on the block and the more you learn the less scary and terrifying it is. There are answers to every question out there, its just that you might not understand the answer you get. So keep searching;)
clearemotion (2 stories) (12 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-18)
I can't begin to thank you guys for your advice, been a while since I felt cared for. Yes my life has been nothing but one long crazy sad story. I have seeked help, but counsling is so minor for what I have been through, and know people need much more than to talk, as a matter of fact I graduate next year, getting my bachelors in Psychology. Plan on helping others that have gone through similar troubles. It is very difficult to handle things like these events that have found me, no matter how much time has passed. I manage to heal, I have my children that I adore, there is unconditional love, and I keep myself grounded and avoid losing my mind for them. I leave the bad behind me and keep in mind that I can change my present and future. I somehow must find my peace of mind, someday. And I know god won't give me more than I can handle. He must really believe I'm a strong person, so I can't let him down.
Sergeant (3 stories) (98 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-18)
clearemotion do you have someone you could talk to in person in confidence to help you with all the problems you have?

You've been through a lot. If it were me I'd need some help on a more personal level. I know you're working AND in school AND raising kids. I don't know how one could possibly do everything while dealing with all this.

Love, blessings (and help) come to you.
BriFischer05 (14 stories) (169 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-18)
Hmm, I have to disagree with the astral catalepsy / sleep paralysis theory here. I would say initially the feeling you got when dosing off with the rush of pressure etc would coincide with astral catalepsy but because you broke free from the 'feeling' and were able to move and STILL saw something pursuing you, now that makes me think that something else is awry, not to mention it happened again when you went back to bed. I am adamant in my theory because I suffer from sleep paralysis at least 2 - 3 times a week and every time when it happens I am frozen and have to mentally, forcibly break through back in to reality but once I do that's it, it's over. I would do some soul searching and stay positive. I'm a young parent (25yo with 2 kids aged 2 and 3) I also work and go to school and just went through a divorce so I can totally understand the pressures you must be feeling. Just remember that throughout all of this, that child of yours is the most important. To keep her safe and well rounded you must be too. Hang in there and keep your head up, you'll be ok. Keep us posted and if you ever need or want to talk feel free to e-mail me at brifischer05 [at] yahoo.com
clearemotion (2 stories) (12 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-18)
Louslips,
Yes I did say a proper good bye on this ouija board and I returned it to who let me borrow it. Never touched one again. That was years ago. I wish I would of properly written my story. There is so much behind it all. My sons father heard voices or should I say voice. Always visited him and tried to boss him around. The name of this voice visited him in a dream and introduced itself as Belial. When he passed away, a few years later I watched The Exorcism of emily rose in theater I couldn't tell you what I felt when the part in the barn yard she says she is possessed by Belial. As I get older all these crazy puzzle pieces keep coming and I can't put it together. I haven't had anything happen since that night I was harrassed. But I have been doing a lot of thinking on how I have been feeling these last couple of months and how hard my life has been the last 10 years. I'm only 25 I have lived the life of someone much older. Thanks for your advice.
LouSlips (10 stories) (979 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-18)
Clearemotion,
Where is the ouija board now? There is no one to blame here. Everyone has there moments of weakness and everyone makes mistakes, it is now vitally important that you fix yours for yourself and your daughter. The ouija can let you contact people you know or want to know that have passed, but you opened a door that has not been closed. You have to close that door, and equally important, you have to make sure that what has come into your life goes back to where it came from.

Lou
clearemotion (2 stories) (12 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-18)
I wish I would of added the entire story my life seems like a movie. There is so much leading to this crazy physical contact. Well Ill write it on here. I have a 6yr old too. His father shot himself in front of me when I was 7 months pregnant. He died instantly. He was schitzo and I loved him more than romeo and juliet loved each other. I know he felt the same but the thought of a child pretty much emotionally wrecked him. A few years later still morning over him, I couldn't handlle his absence and I needed to know why he left me alone knowing I needed him in my life and so did our son, I played the ouija to contact him. And he said he was watching over me and he was with god to no longer cry over him. I moved to san jose to change my life and sorrow. I met this guy that only had one eye. We became good friends for he is a good man. I moved back to bakersfield a couple of years later, and lost contact with one eye billy bob. Didn't hear from him until the day before the horrible contact happened. He called me and said he had a visit from a tall man with a red, blue, and white jersey telling him to watch over me. Besides the amount of stress and depression I was going through with my boyfriend everything else was okay, so I told him he was probably dreaming I don't know anyone that wears jerseys, and everything is fine with me. He said he sometimes has spirits visit him and bug him to give messages to people. And it tripped him out that someone told him to watch over me, even do we haven't spoken in 3 years Next day the contact happends. I couldn't believe it, someone tried to warn me in the spiritual world!
Sergeant (3 stories) (98 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-18)
Hi Clearemotion, that sounds like a terrifying account.

I understand you were wide awake and not sleeping when this occurred. It sounds like it -may- have been an Incubis.

I'm not going to blame you for your encounter. People can do things to attract a sexual being but sometimes they just choose a person for their own unknown reason.

You could try a variety of things to rid yourself depending on your belief system. Things like prayers, fasting, smudgings, cleansings etc. Those may work against evil, malevolant beings.

If you do all those things and it *still* remains it may be Incubis.

Have you had any further encounters?

If it were an Incubis then continue denying it. Try your best to ignore it. Put it out of your mind as if it didn't even exist and it will eventually move on to a more willing person.

Maybe you and your boyfriend could work out the things which divide you and concentrate on the positive things you two share and have in common.
Kirsten_pax09 (10 stories) (72 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-18)
[at] EPTX: I think it's way too late to try not recognizing an attempted rape from a Demonic source. When it's at that point where you are physically being attacked it's too late. Now is the time to act before it hurt her or someone else in the home seriously. She needs to find out what may have "invited in" this lustful spirit.

[at] clearemotion: It's most likely an Incubus. I would say move but there's a chance it could follow if it was "invited" into your lives in someway. It's not about watching scary movies. It could be related to pornography or some sex practices that attract these types of immoral spirits. It could have been invited in with the use of a Ouija Board too.

Prayers will only work if you are praying to the right God. And you have to believe in this God. Salt, holy water, religious fasting and more prayers. I don't mean to offend or insinuate anything was done wrong on your part. But sometimes we have to look into our own lifestyles and make changes to not attract the wrong crowd, be it the living, dead or something truly inhuman.
LouSlips (10 stories) (979 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-18)
I realize that after an event like this, the last thing you want is to be alone. But if you and your boyfriend can not reconcile your differences soon, you will need to do something to distance yourself from him. You will need to remove the negativity from this situation before the paranormal issue can be resolved. The entity that is present will feed off and provoke future negativity; and from the implications of its intentions described, your experiences are going to get more horrifying. Remember that your child is female, as well. Would you ever be able to live with yourself if you waited to resolve this mattter with your boyfriend, and something like this happened to your defenseless child? Clearemotion, I will not pretend to know your personal situation, but anyone who will belittle you at a time when you are most vulnerable, should not be a part of your life or your daughter's.
Just an opinion,
Lou
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-17)
Seems like you have a lot on your plate and the stress is beginning to take it's toll. I do know there is such a thing as vivid dreaming which can happen when over tired or in the first stages of rem sleep. I just watched the clip from Sylvia Brown and it makes sense about this phenomenon. Hope it gives you some answers.
scorpi266 (6 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-17)
I may have insight to what you experienced. This is actually a very common occurance, what you may have experience is called astral catalepsy, meaning you where having and out of body experience which is very common in sleep cycles. It is been said that we leave our bodies in deep sleep atleast 3 times a week and sometimes when we are out of bodies exploring our bodies will wake up while we are still out of them and we have to forcefully "jump" back in. So that dark figure that you saw and held you down was actually yourself. Here is a youtube link to a video explaination of astral catalepsy, I hope this helps and puts your mind to rest.
Http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtRZTsuUaTc
EPTX (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-17)
Thats horrible, the best I can come up with is all that fighting and stress is building up negative energy that is attracting the paranormal to you. Try cleaning up the negative energy in your home, and one thing is never try to communicate with whatever this is or give it recognition this will only invite the presence in. I wish you the best and good luck
monoxide (2 stories) (17 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-17)
wow that sounds pretty damn scary!
Id offer advice but iv no idea what to say.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: