You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Countries :: Grenada :: Page 1
Ghost stories from Grenada: Page 1
The Door Opener by Elahie
This story is about a door opener also known as ligaru. The door opener is actually not a ghost but a person that is involved in witchcraft (high science). I am only going to refer to it as a spirit for this story. On the 9th of December 2008, that was the day before my school's cross-country, I ...
The Black Cat by Elahie
When I was younger, I liked to go 'under the cocoa' (Creole Engish-Back Yard Garden). I still do. There are many trees up there, but there is one that blossoms very often, twice yearly. This is the plum tree. I love plums. One day I went to pick some, I think it was a Sunday and plum season was c...
The Almost Imaginary Mountain Slide by Elahie
Many years ago, there were two girls that lived in the village of Fountain, on the beautiful island of Grenada. They were teenagers that did not believe in ghosts, but that was soon to be changed! They had a job to pick up what is known as Grenada's national spice, nutmeg on the side of a mountain. ...
Search this site:
- My Last Encounters With The Dark Shadow
- Touches And Things Happening Around Me
- Experimenting With Ouija Boards
- Ghost Mimic Voices
- My Scary Relationship With Agra City
- Faceless With Stripe Dress
- Spooky Incidences In My College
- 3 Horned Bull Headed Man With Horse Legs
- Activities In My Apartment
- Objects That Move, Disappear And Reappear