You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: The Door Opener

Real Ghost Stories

The Door Opener

 

This story is about a door opener also known as ligaru. The door opener is actually not a ghost but a person that is involved in witchcraft (high science). I am only going to refer to it as a spirit for this story.

On the 9th of December 2008, that was the day before my school's cross-country, I woke up early in the morning to go to the bathroom, about 3:00am. However, before I got out of bed, I saw the vision of a face that was either Indian or mixed. This was so creepy. I then went back to bed. About 5 minutes passed and my whole body became completely paralyzed, that is what the spirit usually does and leaves marks on your body as if it has sucked your blood. Luckily at the time it "tied" me, I was praying so I was able to move my right hand which was the key to freeing my body from the evil force. That was the second time it happened to me. It has also happened to my grandmother and my mother many times before.

My grandmother told me a story once of a man that was involved in witchcraft. This man always went to a neighbour's house to molest the house wife. She asked her husband if he did it and he said no. The husband went to a country that is head of the witchcraft and they gave him a stick to beat the door opener with when he came into his house, but if he made a sound it would disappear. So he did as they said and he beat the door opener until the sun started to rise. He saw who it was and called everyone to see. Three days later the door opener died.

Don't forget to pray

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Other hauntings by Elahie

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Elahie, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Elahie (3 stories) (28 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-06)
nah, they don't really bother me, and I always pray so I'm pretty sure they can't harm me in anyway, and plus both my mom and her mom have more faith than me
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-06)
Ah...I see. Another convenient location of attack so that people can't show pictures.:P

Well, all I can say is try having the place blessed or cleansed... Good luck!

Blessings,
DA
Elahie (3 stories) (28 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-06)
It's not sleep paralysis because it only happens in the state of REM and REM doesn't happen in 5 minutes, usually hours...

DA... I wouldn't take pictures because they usually suck the upper leg, and that happened to my mother which I saw, and one even scratched her leg, it also happened to my grandmother and my aunt. It seems to only affect women
shandi (9 stories) (86 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-06)
well I'm certainly glad that witches here in America don't molest their neighbors wife.
Silly123 (19 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-06)
I can't say I am familiar with your culture but all the symptoms indicate that it is a case of sleep paralysis. Please do some research on this so that if it happens again, you don't have to panic.
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-06)
Uh...what?

A spirit that leaves marks on your body? Did you have such marks? Did you take pictures? I don't really understand. This just sounds like sleep paralysis to me. I have no idea what the door opener part is supposed to be. It doesn't make any sense or seem to bear any relevance to your experience. Can you provide more details or something?

Blessings,
DA

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: