You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Countries :: Guatemala :: Page 1
Ghost stories from Guatemala: Page 1
One Last Goodbye For My Mom by Tati88
So this story isn't my story directly but my mom's experience. My aunt (my mom's older sister) passed away 13yrs ago, let's call her M, she suffered from a massive heart attack, she was brain dead for about a week. Now my aunt lives in Guatemala so my mom took the next flight out to Guatemala. My...
My Great-grandma by andidee
My great-grandmother was born in 1920. She was always happy and cheery and she was also a GREAT cook. My family has italian origins, which means she was italian. She loved cooking italian stuff like canolis and delicious pizza. Unfortunately, she died when she was 94, four months ago. I'm really...
The Godzilla Monster-thing Night by Saphira
The Godzilla Monster-thing I was between 6 or 7 years old. At one season my older brother went to the United States and I never imagined such a surprise. I only remember that I was a Godzilla fan so one day that my brother returned from United States he brought me a Godzilla doll and it was big a...
Search this site:
- Disturbing Audio Evidence
- Electrical Disturbances Or A Communication?
- Supervising Ghost
- The Unholy Night
- The Old Maternity Hospital Part 2
- The Old Maternity Hospital
- A Fight Against Evil
- A Touch In A Breezy Morning And Modern Technology?
- The Unexplained Event Which Shook My Life
- The Hairbrush And The Quilt Box
- Our Haunted First Apartment
- Attention Needed - Strange Chanting
- A Life Saved By My Mother - 3 Years After Passing
- Larry, Looking For Trouble And Finding It
- The Slumber Party Incident
- Dog Doesn't Believe That There's Nothing There
- A Sighting Of Some Sort Of Carcass Eating Entity
- The Old Parma Train Station Secretary
- Back To Where I Am
- The Lime Tree