You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: One Last Goodbye For My Mom

Real Ghost Stories

One Last Goodbye For My Mom

 

So this story isn't my story directly but my mom's experience.

My aunt (my mom's older sister) passed away 13yrs ago, let's call her M, she suffered from a massive heart attack, she was brain dead for about a week. Now my aunt lives in Guatemala so my mom took the next flight out to Guatemala.

My mom spoke to M and told her all of our goodbyes and that we will be together one day. My aunt passed away 3 hours later, which the doctors were shocked that she was still alive for all these days (we believe that my aunt was waiting for my grandmother to go say goodbye but my grandmother was unable to travel). My mother was waiting for the doctors to come over and talk to her when this young man dressed in a nurses uniform came over and asked if she was M's sister, my mom immediately stood up and said yes. He then proceeded to ask my mom if she wanted to see my aunt one last time and say goodbye since she wasn't there when she passed. My mom of course said yes and followed the nurse to the morgue (mind you there is only one entrance and exit from the morgue), once they got the my aunt's body he told my mom "take your time, she wanted you to say goodbye", he turned and walked away. My mom said goodbye brushed her hair and cried and walked out.

When my mom gets to my other aunts house she starts telling my aunt about the male nurse that took her to the morgue my mom was so excited and asked my aunt did you see where he went when he came out? My aunt then told my mom what male nurse? My mom described him and said he left me there and walked out. My aunt said no, no one came out we saw you walking in alone but never put any mind to it. To this day my mom has no idea who this nurse was but she strongly believes that he was an angel and gave her the opportunity to say goodbye to her sister.

This story gives my goosebumps every time we speak about it.

Thanks for reading

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Tati88, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Melda (10 stories) (1363 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-04-08)
lady-glow - You know of course that curiosity killed the cat. Now I find myself wondering whether I killed the cat or whether I am the cat 😊

Regards, Melda
lady-glow (16 stories) (3154 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-04-08)
Melda: good observation. I wonder if your question has driven the OP to close their account. 😐
Melda (10 stories) (1363 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2017-04-06)
Tati88 - Perhaps I don't understand you correctly. You said your mom spoke to M and passed on to her the goodbyes from the family and so on. Then a little further on you said that your mom did not have a chance to say goodbye as M had already passed. Maybe my thinking cap is in the laundry again!

Could you clear that up for me please? I am not trying to be critical about your mom's experience with your aunt and the disappearing nurse but I am slightly confused.

Regards, Melda

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: