You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Countries :: Peru :: Page 1
Ghost stories from Peru: Page 1
Strange Vision In The Garage by NinaK
When I was younger, I remember being much more sensitive to certain things. I'm not sure if this is a ghost or more of a psychic experience, but I still haven't found an explanation to it. This experience happened when I was about 5. When I was younger, my family and I used to travel to Peru rel...
Is It A Dream Disorder? by pegglefan
I want you to read the story of what happened to me. For me is still not clear if it was my imagination, a psychic experience, a dream disorder or what. I'm a man that's not convinced of everything that read or heard. In fact I question everything. Furthermore I'm not a religious person more exact...
Search this site:
- Electrical Disturbances Or A Communication?
- Supervising Ghost
- The Unholy Night
- The Old Maternity Hospital Part 2
- The Old Maternity Hospital
- A Fight Against Evil
- A Touch In A Breezy Morning And Modern Technology?
- The Unexplained Event Which Shook My Life
- The Hairbrush And The Quilt Box
- Our Haunted First Apartment
- Attention Needed - Strange Chanting
- A Life Saved By My Mother - 3 Years After Passing
- Larry, Looking For Trouble And Finding It
- The Slumber Party Incident
- Dog Doesn't Believe That There's Nothing There
- A Sighting Of Some Sort Of Carcass Eating Entity
- The Old Parma Train Station Secretary
- Back To Where I Am
- The Lime Tree
- Too Cold For Comfort