You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Strange Vision In The Garage

Real Ghost Stories

Strange Vision In The Garage

 

When I was younger, I remember being much more sensitive to certain things. I'm not sure if this is a ghost or more of a psychic experience, but I still haven't found an explanation to it.

This experience happened when I was about 5. When I was younger, my family and I used to travel to Peru relatively often, because my grandmother lived (still does) there, as well as most my family. We were staying at my aunt and uncle's place.

Since they had gone to work taking their car with them, my cousins and I were playing in the empty garage. We were roller skating. Suddenly, they all decide it's time to go back inside, so they put their shoes back on and go in.

I stayed outside for a few more seconds, because I was having trouble taking the roller skates off, and that's when I saw it: on the brick wall opened some sort of thing, perhaps like a portal, or a projection, that showed me the image of a young couple in their pajamas, sitting on their bed and hugging in fear as they stared in front of them, like there was something threatening them, but it was outside my field of vision. I remember they were wearing white, and the girl had long, black, curly hair. The guy was holding her as if he was trying to protect her. Suddenly, the image changed, and there was an older woman with short, spiky white hair laughing with an evil laugh. I then knew it was her who was threatening the couple.

I was so scared I couldn't move. Finally, I managed to put on my shoes and run back inside, with the evil laugh of that lady still echoing in the background. I never found out who these people were, and no one ever believed me when I told them. Were they ghosts?

I still don't know why I saw what I saw, or what that vision was. It was surely not a dream, since it was the middle of the afternoon and I had been playing around with my cousins all day. Any ideas?

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Other hauntings by NinaK

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, NinaK, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

NinaK (3 stories) (2 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-10-10)
Thank you all for your answers. To my knowledge, no member of my family has ever had any kind of paranormal experience in that house. I don't think anything bad happened in that place either, because the house was built by my grandmother and her sister in the 60', and there was nothing but a field before that. I don't think it was a premonition, because I have never met the people I saw in the vision.
Regarding premonitions, I've only had about one or two that actually count, so they are definitely unusual for me. As I wrote, I used to be much more sensitive to these things when I was younger, and no, this was not my first experience. Maybe I'll write about it sometime soon.
Anyway, I would like to ged back in touch with that sensitive side of me, but I don't know how. Any ideas of how I could develope it?
Thanks again!
ZulaGirl (50 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-09-05)
Do you know if your aunt and uncle ever had any experiences in the house? It sounds to me like it could have been a glimpse of a portal. Was it your first paranormal experience? I know you were young, but you mentioned always being extra sensitive.

It is unusual to have a portal experience be someone's first, but they can really happen at any time. If it was a first, you could think of it as a latent psychic energy explosion of sorts. If it was a portal, then there was nothing really to be done.

It could have also been a premonition, which is why I wondered about your aunt and uncle. Anyway, good story.
Johnny_Blart (24 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-09-05)
Sheetal:
I completely agree with you. I think I saw something like that kind on TV where such evil events are repeated. But I forgot on which channel I saw
lexi-loo (1 stories) (175 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-09-04)
i have always believed that portals where doorways to different dimensions... Maybe you were seeing something that was happening in another time and or place
holdyourbreath (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-09-04)
I am also curious if you have ever had any visions other than this one? Someone wanted you to see this obviously or more people would have seen it living in the house. In my opinion I would think it is another way of showing something that happened, instead of seeing someone as a ghost or in your mind's eye it presented as a portal type of thing. I by no means have any fact to back up my opinion, but I believe you could be sensitive and this was showing you something that did happen or is going to happen maybe...
Tweed (35 stories) (2497 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-09-04)
Hi NinaK and wow what an experience!

I think you're right about some kind of portal and your interpretation of what you saw. Goodness! I don't know much about these kinds of things. One thing I did observe is your awareness of what was going on. It sounds like you instinctively knew what the heck you were experiencing.
Do you ever have premonitions?

Very interesting story, thanks for sharing!
Take care.
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-09-04)
Hey NinaK... This is a scary story indeed! I think something bad must have happened that place and that's why you seen apparition... You know there are some places where the unfortunate accident kept repeating on the exact time... I've mentioned in one of my story too. I think it must be something like this. Thanks for sharing
jwarrdor (8 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-09-03)
Thanks for Sharing NinaK,

I have no idea and really no basis to make a theory on this one. I am sure there are others on this site that can pose some possibilities though.

I look forward to their input!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: