You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Non Human Entities :: White Entity

Real Ghost Stories

White Entity

 

This is one story that still haunts me until this day. I am the type of person who does not believe in ghosts but have learned to respect their reasons for being on our plane. I belong to a group of friends who were really into the paranormal things that are happening around us. Being in this type of crowd I could not help myself in believing a swell (with the way they tell their stories), and being dragged into opening my sixth sense. Call it peer pressure but I guess thats just the way it is.

For a few days, nothing out of the extra ordinary was happening. So I told myself, "hey maybe it didn't work". Given the fact that I did not believe in those type of beings, I thought perhaps the ceremony had no effect on me. Then it happened, one night I woke up in the middle of the night and wanted a glass of water. I was so thirsty that it could not wait until morning. So I went down for a cold drink. After filling my glass with water from the container, I closed the fridge's door. Standing beside me was a white figure with bloody red eyes. I was so scared that I dropped the glass on my hand and closed my eyes and prayed. When I open my eyes there was no one there, so I figured it was just my imagination.

So to help me sleep, I had this great idea of watching T.V. to help me doze off. So I got the remote and pointed to the direction of the television. Now before I could even turn the T.V. on I saw on the black screen that the white figure was standing behind me with a big grin on her face this time together with her bloody eyes. This was the last draw, I ran up to my mom's room and slept beside her until morning came.

The next day I asked the group to take their so called gift from me because I could not take it anymore and that I never wanted to see the white figure again.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

blue-flamed-phoenix (2 stories) (13 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-11-13)
Aww man i'll give anything to have that gift. For the longest I always wanted to see ghosts and spirits. Even though I only seen one in my life time this year 2012. My third eye always open when I meditate but other then that nothing. I think I scare them away because of this gift I have with my voice I can make it sound evil, but i'm not it even freaks me out sometimes lol.
Ms-Foresight (11 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-24)
How did they give you that "gift"?
I'm very curious. Email me because I would very much like to see this entity...

Grace 😆
candykendi (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-07)
when our maid was pregnant (she was living with us then) she claimed to have seen a white "thing" (kasi hindi sya sure kung tao ito, basta puti lang daw yung nakikita niya). It was crawling daw towards her and stopped in the entrance of our bodega (near her bed) and it stood up and went inside and it disappeared. She thought na it was my aunt who was staying with us then but when she asked the following day, my aunt said that she didn't come naman daw upstairs and much more crawl just to pee in there! (akala nung yaya namin na makiki-ihi yung aunt ko sa arinola niya na nasa bodega)
scrapmetalkitten (306 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-11)
Hmm I have not heard of many stories in the United States of a woman with bloody eyes I read another story on here that was also coming from the Philippines and so I wonder if certain types of spirits can be a cultural thing or maybe they inhabit just certain areas? Just a thought.
aznbubigurl (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-21)
Iv also been told I have the gift of the third eye. Apparently I'm not the only one in my family who has it. My lolo (grandfather) and my uncle have it and I was always curious to why I could sense things and see things out the of my eye and have dreams of things then some how will eventually come true. My lolo, told me the same thing, if you don't want to see or sense these things to ignore them and they will leave you alone. Although at times I do feel and see somethings appear randomly and by their presence, I tell them to leave me and my family alone and they do.
muahh (53 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-03)
if you want to close your 3rd eye, ignore the senses... Pretend like you don't see anything, pretend that you don't hear anything, pretend that you don't feel anything... Sooner or later, you'll notice the blissful difference 😁

good luck!

❤ andrea 😊
Vannarra (2 stories) (26 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-25)
Wow. I've also seen these so called "fallen angels" as well. It's absolutely unnerving. I sympathize. I do. But anything like that that you feel is bad (doesn't matter, it's a FALLEN angel for a reason) You just need to pray. These gifts and depending on the strength of the spirit, can come in handy yes, but can also lead to physical abuse if mot taken care of and/or used properly.
You'll get the hang of it.
❤ Vannarra
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-04)
i am not sure that this is something you can give back or ask that ist be taken away.

i have NEVER asked to see or hear a thing, but...

if you see something that you feeL and/or believe to be evil, pray-PRAY PRAY and tell it to leave.

God bless~
rain abruzzi (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-01-23)
Chek,does it still haunts you every now and then?... you must be scared huh...
AL2Fenrir (guest)
 
17 years ago (2006-12-25)
What's the groups name? I also have a gift. I can sometimes (actually most of the time) feel the presence of these spirits, I can't see them though.

There's this rumor that if you can see them, they also know that you can, and sometimes these entities would want to befriend you. By the way, there are two types of spirits existing in our plane, the human ghosts, and the elementals - fallen angels. What you saw is definitely the elemental type. I saw one of these things one time, they copied my grandma's face to fool me into believing that she was grandma.
Allison (guest)
 
17 years ago (2006-12-16)
Great story. I have a hard time dealing with my third eye sometimes. but you just get used to it. Good luck.


Allie
Chezka (guest)
 
17 years ago (2006-12-03)
Thank You Anna.. At first I did have a hard time, not being able to determine who are the real people and who are the spirit ones. Because not all ghosts are like what we believe, bloody, scarry, dirty. Some of them are just like us so you would never know if he/she/it is a ghost. Until someone tells you that they dont see what you are seing.
anna (guest)
 
17 years ago (2006-12-03)
good story it still haunts you it must be scary.i hope it dosent happen again good luck.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: