You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Neighbor's White Lady

Real Ghost Stories

Neighbor's White Lady

 

I think this was one of my first encounters with the paranormal. It was way back when I was around 4th grade, when I started seeing things supposed to be unseen by the naked eye.

It was a very hot afternoon, as always. I was getting annoyed because I was sweating badly and I didn't really want to change. So, I decided to go outside and sit alone on the porch where our rocking chair was located. Just to explain briefly, whenever it would rock forward, I could see a small portion of our neighbor's front yard because there was a part of our wall that was broken and was only replaced with a metal mesh net. And whenever I'd rock backwards, my grandmother's plants would block the view completely.

I was rocking the chair and was looking forward, until I decided to look to my right where the broken wall was. At first it was fine, because I rocked backwards and only saw plants. But then, I rocked forward and saw it. A figure dressed in all white and long pitch black hair covering its face. It was behind the mesh wall, and in the neighbor's house, seemingly staring at me. I thought it was a trick of the light so I rocked backwards again. And again when it came rocking forward, it was still there. It was then I got major creeps and ran as fast as I could to the bedroom where everyone else was, and slept it off.

Till this day, I no longer face the rocking chair where I could see the mesh wall. Nor do I sit there alone anymore. I'm too nervous to find out what will happen if I ever attempt to do that again.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, heavqn, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

ParanormalInvestigator19 (1 stories) (17 posts)
+2
2 years ago (2022-07-08)
Like Lady-glow mentioned, I am curious on if it was possible that it could have been your neighbor, did the features match your neighbor at all? (Hair color, length, etc) or any reason your neighbor would have been at that spot during that time of day?
Rajine (14 stories) (734 posts)
+2
2 years ago (2022-07-01)
Hi Heavqn

By the way you reacted I'm assuming that this woman wasn't someone you recognized, maybe it was a visitor? 🤔 That lady sounds like something out of The Grudge.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+2
2 years ago (2022-06-28)
Welcome to YGS.

Would it be possible that the lady was your neighbor after taking a shower in such a hot day?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: