You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Confused About A Possibly Negative (or Neutral) Entity

Real Ghost Stories

Confused About A Possibly Negative (or Neutral) Entity

 

These occurrences have happened recently, but they all tie into an older story/series of small events throughout the years that have been similar to these listed.

To preface, I'll start a couple months ago, when I was in bed sick with the flu. On one of the worst nights in terms of being sick, I had this dream that I was out having a picnic mourning the loss of a family member out by the woods behind my house. I felt called to walk into a clearing that's there so I left my family, entered, and felt a presence within my dream lucidly.

I was looking around trying to find who was there and telling whoever it was to come out. I saw huge black wings passing behind trees and disappearing, kind of phasing in and out of sight. Finally, the being stepped out towards me, and I was surprised to find it was a tall man with jet black hair, incredibly pale skin and golden eyes. It sounds weird but I'm just making sure to be descriptive in case any comments ask to describe him.

He approached me and I instantly warmed up feeling this intense love and comfort and solace. I felt like I'd known him for ages and even walked up to him like I had, which is when he opened up his arms and hugged me. To be honest, it was really profound and I definitely cried because it felt so nice.

After we hugged, he pulled away and I saw this phial in his hand. It was opaque white liquid. He held it up and offered it to me which confused me. He said: "We could be together, you know. But make sure it's what you really want." I knew he meant in drinking the liquid, however dreams manage that. I also knew he meant that if I drank the liquid, I would 'die" and be transported to whatever plane he was existing on. I said no because of my family and I wanted to live. He respected that decision and stepped away, but I felt intense sadness coming from him. The dream ended when I left the woods.

Fast forward to now. I've been seeing this same person in dreams here and there. I also saw a swirling black mass in the corner of my room a few weeks ago in my peripheral vision. Then I felt someone plant their hand on my upper back while I was up having fun gaming. It startled me bad.

Just yesterday, I was taking notes at the computer for my history class (I'm homeschooled) when the stand holding my digital art pen suddenly and very clearly slid towards me. He'd mentioned my art before in some dream or some telepathic communication beforehand, I just don't really remember how. When the pen stand slid, I wasn't even alone - my family was there, too. Nothing like that has ever happened before so obviously right in front of my eyes.

Last night I went to bed and was having yet another dream about this black haired man. The setting was bizarre and sparkly, kind of etheric, almost, but it was all really hazy and weird. I saw his face sort of fading in and out when I heard his voice, disembodied from what I was seeing, say, "I've come for you. I'm here for you right now."

That startled me out of the dream. I looked around my room to make sure no one was in there, which there wasn't, nothing out of the ordinary happened. So, I went back to bed. But this morning, I woke up with a single thin scratch on my chest a few inches above my heart. It's too thin to be my own nails, I don't sleep with pets, and there was nothing sharp on my bed.

I don't know what to make of all of this. Can someone help? I'm torn about what I should do. Any clarity would be appreciated. Sorry for the super long post, I just wanted to get it all out in one place.

Other hauntings by Seeing11

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Seeing11, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

The_Lost_Voyage_11 (7 stories) (233 posts)
+1
2 years ago (2022-03-28)
Hello again Seeing11, and thank you for providing further detail and answering my questions.

You seem to have a natural gift for connecting with entities/beings and communicating with them. Of course anything in the supernatural/paranormal realm can sense this talent within you and reach out to you. In a way it works similar to a Ouija board which can attract negative or positive spirits. It's something you may want to consider learning more about and honing so you can make sure that all future interactions are only positive and of the light.

My feeling is that this being/entity whatever it is, doesn't have the best intentions. If it was a being of light, it would have no reason to hide anything from you, or to be cryptic in its responses. It reminds me of another class of entities discussed on this forum that also hide their true intentions and identities. They can also manipulate people's energies and emotions and feelings, which may be happening with you. It may explain some of the feelings you've had.

I would be careful and seek some assistance to find out what this being is and possibly remove if it doesn't have your highest and best good in mind. I'm not sure what your belief system is, but you may consider prayer/protection routines before you sleep at night until you can get a handle on whatever is going on. There are many out there to choose from.

My guess is that this being sensed your ability to communicate and interact with entities not of this plane and saw an opportunity. What 'it's' true identity and intentions are may remain a mystery but I don't see it being beneficial to you and would advise caution. Good luck!
Seeing11 (2 stories) (4 posts)
+1
2 years ago (2022-03-26)
[at] The_Lost_Voyage_11
To answer your question about my lucid dreaming, I really don't do it often, and as far as I can know right now, I haven't gone "fully" lucid in a dream in a long while. It's just something that happens on and off with a degree of randomness to it outside of encounters with this particular being. I've tried developing it as a skill, but it's proven to be very hard for me personally. However, yes, I do become more lucid when this being is involved.

I honestly didn't even consider that becoming more lucid could be that being transporting me to another part of existence. That's super surreal

Anyway, yeah, I decided that I don't quite trust the info that could come through me on this being, because he has been very stubborn and silent any time I've tried to connect with him for answers. Either that, or I get telepathic messages that are very vague or obtuse to what I'm asking. He has kind of a cheeky energy, like he knows he withholds information and it's like a game of cat and mouse.

I don't normally mention that type of stuff in posts because I don't want to be pinned as a fake psychic or someone claiming to have abilities, but, to be honest, I've had very clear conversations and interactions with beings through the mind while conscious so many times that I trust my own feeling on that. But for some reason, all information tied to him is blocked to me - I don't know how but I cannot get anything out of him or anything from myself in regards to him, so, I'd have to find a real medium.

He hasn't given me bad feelings as far as I remember. I was suspicious of the scratch, but I don't know what to make of it currently, so I won't really comment on it. Any time I've met that entity I felt a deep attachment and would always wake up upset because I felt like something was missing, but I digress, my actual interactions with him have all been pretty neutral or just bizarre. I feel comfortable around him, but I'm discomforted by the fact that I don't know anything about that connection or what his intentions are.

Nothing as blatant as the pen stand sliding towards me has happened like that. I used to wake up with my door closed and locked all the time when paranormal activity was more frequent in my house. You'll just have to take my word for it that I've ruled out pets, family, and sleep walking to explain that; it just is was it is. It has happened one time recently as well.
The_Lost_Voyage_11 (7 stories) (233 posts)
+1
2 years ago (2022-03-26)
Hello Seeing11, interesting story, thanks for sharing.

Your lucid dreaming, do the only lucid dreams you have involve this entity? If you have other lucid type dreams besides this entity, then you may have a natural talent for that type of dreaming, and if so there are books/courses that can teach you how to hone that gift/skill and take control of your dreams, that in and of itself can be quite valuable.

You mentioned in your comments that when this entity 'enters' your dreamscape, that the lucid dream becomes more lucid. This is most likely because he/it is taking you into another plane of existence, outside the realm of normal dreams. You're sensitive enough to know the difference. I believe something similar happens when our deceased loved ones visit us in dreams, it has the side affect of being easier to recall than normal dreams as well.

My feeling is, that this 'entity' for lack of a better description is not going to reveal much to you about it's origin or why it's connected to you. It might be better if you could consult a reputable psychic medium who's more versed in this. They could tell you far more about what this is all about by reading 'its' energy signature, whether it's been with you longer than this lifetime, it's intent, etc. That's what I'm picking up. Do your research though, don't just connect with the first medium you come across, trust your gut.

You mentioned the digital art pen moving, are there other physical world encounters with this being, besides the dreams? Did this all start with the dream you had when you were sick? If you had a fever that could explain some of the elements of that first dream, but not all. Does he always make you feel comfortable or uncomfortable?

It doesn't sound like from what you've mentioned that it was ever human, but then again, I'm not sure of that. It's a mystery for sure, and hopefully this helps. If there's anything else you can tell us, please do? Good Luck!
RCRuskin (9 stories) (811 posts)
+1
2 years ago (2022-03-26)
Reading your experience, Seeing11, I do not get the feeling this entity is neutral. There's nothing specific that's making me think it is evil, but that is how I lean.

Try to have as little to do with it as you are able.
Rajine (14 stories) (734 posts)
+2
2 years ago (2022-03-25)
Hi Seeing11

It's hard to say whether it's a good entity or a negative one because sometimes the bad ones are good at pretending, have you ever questioned this entity?
Seeing11 (2 stories) (4 posts)
+1
2 years ago (2022-03-25)
^^^ [at] Rachel9997
I haven't been on this site in so long that I don't even remember if there's really a way to reply to comments other than shooting a separate comment, so I hope this reaches - anyway, my lucid dreaming is very inconsistent and I can't actually induce it. It comes on at random times, but I notice that as this entity in particular becomes present, I tend to become more lucid. Just an interesting note.

I've tried inducing lucid dreaming before, but it's not a particular talent or skill of mine, it's really hard. So I can't quite connect with that being in dreams the way I need to in this situation, so I guess conscious communication in the physical is what I have to do.

As for the scratch, I honestly don't know what that could be because the entity himself has felt okay any time I've interacted with him in dreams, so I almost don't want to say it was him, but I know these beings can be tricksters and use manipulation. So it's up in the air on that one until I somehow get out of him what he's actually about, here.

Thanks for the advice, I might try (with caution) to communicate.:)
Rachel9997 (4 stories) (27 posts)
+1
2 years ago (2022-03-25)
Hi Seeing11,

I have also had experiences with dreams. Do you ever experience any lucid dreams where you actually have conscious control over yourself? I get these quite often actually and it has helped me to investigate strange happenings in my dreams. If you do experience this, it may be a good idea to try to communicate with whatever this entity is inside your dream which is probably safer that trying to communicate with it outside of your dream. You might be able to find out more about it like what it is where it came from and why it's speaking to you.

If this doesn't work for you, you might be able to try to communicate with it if you see it in the physical world again, but in that case, precautions would need to be taken.

The scratch you woke up with is interesting. This entity doesn't seem to be malicious, but that doesn't seem so consistent with the scratch unless the scratch was nothing more than a message to let you know that it is actually there in the physical world as well. Based on what it said to you when it offered you the vial, I would be careful. The good vibes plus the vial sounds like it may be manipulative. You don't necessarily have any further proof of that though.

Some people say that physical entities contacting us in dreams do so telepathically though I don't really know all of the implications of this.

So basically my advice would be to try to communicate with this entity just to understand it better. It would probably be better to do so in the dreamscape instead of the physical world if you are able.

I know I rambled; I hope this is at least sort of helpful. Thanks for sharing:)

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: