You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Things That Go Thump

Real Ghost Stories

Things That Go Thump

 

So this story starts off on Halloween, this is not made up. This actually happened to me. I was about 6 and I was waiting for my mom to come home. Now I was not alone, I was actually with my grandma, and brother. But my brother had left to go to the movies with his friends, and my grandma went in her room. Here is exactly what I remember...

It was dark already, and my mom was not home still. I heard a knock on the door, and thought they were Trick or Treaters. So, I grabbed the bowl and skipped to the door and when I opened it, no one was there. Later, that night when my mom took me Trick or Treating I felt like I was being followed. Being a little girl and having a "BIG" imagination, I told my mom. She said that it was my guardian angel. I did not believe her because after she said that I felt pushing on my chest and back as if someone was hugging me tightly. After, an hour or two of the squeezing I told my mom I didn't feel good and we went home.

That night when I went to bed I heard THUMP...thump...THUMP. I hid under my blanket, and I kept hearing THUMP...thump...THUMP. I had a thin blanket so through the blanket I could see a figure standing over my bed. I prayed and the figure vanished!

To this day I have no clue what it was! Do you have any ideas?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Hawaii

Comments about this paranormal experience

No comments yet, be the first! Please read our guidelines before posting. The author, k_c, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: