You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Blue Eyes In The Midst Of Dark Clouds Staring At Me

Real Ghost Stories

Blue Eyes In The Midst Of Dark Clouds Staring At Me

 

I have written about the ghost voice box experiences, which other people have done. These can be seen on YouTube, with a search on "Radio Shack Hack". After experiences with the paranormal activity after the voice box-and things I should NOT have said-I became aware and seriously concerned of a pair of bright, blue eyes that looked down on me, amidst black clouds, staring at me for days.

The entity appeared via mental vision. It hovered nonstop on a 10 to 15 degree angle to my right side. At first I was confused-not afraid. I have never "seen" anything like this. I pondered on light vs. Dark, because the blue eyes were really beautiful. But I concluded that the black clouds identified it as evil. Remember that the devil was an angel. It was cast off and even though history depicts the devil in ugly, sometimes monstrous images, I believe that in reality it is all to the contrary. If anybody agrees with me please write to me and those who disagree please let me know if you have seen a similar thing.

The more time passed I became really concerned. I did my very best to not let it get to me because that is what it wants; your fear. That same evening I experienced a nasty nightmare, and I battled these blue eyes. Something held me down on my nightmare, and made it very difficult to speak to cast it out and defend myself through prayer and intercession from my guardian angel and from St. Michael Archangel, who battled the devil himself. And that evening I invoked him to do it again.

I have learned for years to not be afraid of the evil one-or whatever that is-through protection from Heaven. BUT whenever I think back, I see this image in my mind. Haunting, yes; concerned, yes, afraid, no. I won't. Any advice or feedback will be deeply appreciated. A fellow member sent me a.pdf file on Spiritual Warfare Intercession, which I am very thankful for.

I have started to pray the Holy Rosary daily, along with novenas from Padre Pio of Pietrelcina and the Divine Mercy (I think I have been given a "pass" because I saw in my mind the image of Jesus painted by St. Faustino. The hardest prayer I said one evening: The 15 Prayers of St. Bridget of Sweden. On these I add "lost souls" and the house has felt lighter.

The blue eyes amidst black clouds have gone away but I won't allow it to disturb me. Counter attack evil with love.

Other hauntings by IamnotLinda

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Pennsylvania

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, IamnotLinda, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

TerriLewis123 (1 stories) (93 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-03)
Some say Ghandi said "Eye for an eye, soon no one will see." or something like that. I say, turn the other cheek, and only evil will see. Sorry to disagree and I'm glad your guardians are helping.
JimD (431 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-02)
Hi;

Well, very little counsel needed here. I normally recommend Catholic Holy water, and the use of the names of Jesus and Mary, but you seem to several steps ahead of the curve, anyway.

Since you're Catholic, I assume, frequent receipt of the sacraments helps a lot, as does the Holy Rosary. I had one case solved exclusively due to recitation of the Rosary, over and over again.

Demons are experts at psychological warfare, and ofer hide behind the appearance of harmless ghosts, and / or mental illnesses, just f.y.i. I wish you well. Feel free to emaim me, should you require further. Dukes2352atAOL.com.
sinner (guest)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-02)
Your story was very interesting. Today is all Souls day. Read the book "Hungry Souls". It has great pictures in it which shows burnt objects that have been touched by Souls from Purgatory. Click on my name to see an a picture.

Do you know anyone who has died recently?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: