You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Ghosts In My Livingroom?

Real Ghost Stories

Ghosts In My Livingroom?

 

Hey. This is my first time submitting something in this site... My name is Katherine and I'm 14 years old. Recently I've been experiencing weird things at home when I'm alone. I live in an apartment up in a hill with my mom my stepdad and my siblings. The apartment is small and comfortable but... Latetly things have been happening.

First of whenever I come back from school everyone is working and at school. After I take a bath and change I go to the living room to watch TV then I start hearing a man and a woman shouting what seemed at each other. At first I thought it was the downstairs neighbours but later on I found out that the couple downstairs got divorced 2 months ago. When I found out about that I started getting scared.

The ghosts shout at each other and the temperature drops fast and everything gets cold. When I close my eyes trying to ignore it I feel hot breathes on my neck as if someone was standing next to me, when I open my eyes everything goes back to normal but for some reason I always have scratch marks on my neck or on my arms sometimes. I'm not sure if any couple died in the apartment or I haven't bothered to ask anyone. I know they will think I'm crazy or something so I keep it to myself... This is really scaring me. I 'm scared to be home alone.

Can someone please help me? I want to know what's going on...

Other hauntings by K-D-L

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Connecticut

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, K-D-L, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

K-D-L (2 stories) (2 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-08)
I'm okay guys. I promise to keep you all updated! A few new things have happened and my older brother experienced this as well when he stayed over
Adolphos (62 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-01-24)
Hi. K-D-L, you have me worried if you are really okay. You haven't left us any updates on how things changed in the house. Is the fighting still continuing? Did the ghost approach you again? Did more scratch marks appear on you? Please leave us an update!
blue_raven80 (13 stories) (338 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-01-10)
KDL,

I agree with most of the posters here. I am also thinking that the negative energy of the couple who divorced downstairs could have affected your place, I am not positive though. I would also recommend that you check the new tenant downstairs.

Keep us posted.


Blue_raven80
shamby (15 stories) (100 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-01-10)
KDL,

All the comments here are really helpful! My advice agrees with most of them. Find out who is living downstairs, if it doesn't match up with what you're hearing then start doing some investigating.

Use a voice recorder and ask questions, keep a video camera running and take pictures of the scratches that appear on you. Talk to your parents/siblings as well, they might be having experiences too but are too afraid to talk about them. If the energy is residual it will not respond to you. But if it does respond, that means there is something actually there. Best case scenario, it's someone trying to get a message across. Worst case scenario, its something nasty that's been feeding from the divorced couples anger and now that they are gone, it needs a new target.

Don't use an ouija board, they may seem easy to use and some say its a game. But it isn't. It's dangerous, especially if you're alone and young. Its best just to stay away from the ouija board. But best of luck to you and keep us posted. Especially if you find evidence! Hope this helps, feel free to email me.
liverpichi (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-09)
I never had these kinds of experience so its kind of hard to imagine (sorry: () but hey! Why don't turn on some music VERY loudly to ignore the sounds or... Ok I am useless;i admit: (so... All I can say is... BE STRONG 😕
reneespring (148 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-08)
So do you know who is living downstairs now? You said the couple got divorced, but you did not say they both moved... There could be living people having fights down there... You won't know until you find out.
vulcan10 (5 stories) (332 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-08)
If you have a video recorder use it at the most eventful places and just let it run, also especially use a voice recorder. Let it run when you get home from school until your folks get home. If you don't have one, borrow one from a friend. If you catch anything put it on here. And as far as bad energy? Every apartment in every apartment complex in the known world has had at least one screaming irrate couple live in it at one time. If that's all that caused it then every one of them would have the same thing. That's why it's called the unknown. The more evidence you have the more people will take you seriously.
ZiShu (281 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-01-07)
Hey you aren't crazy. Only those who come on this site to call people crazy are the true crazy ones. I would like to help you. I am sorry you have to go through that. Send me an email so we can go further with this.
Adolphos (62 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-07)
You should certainly talk to your parents about the events and the scratch marks that appeared on you.

There is an equipment that can rid the house of ghosts. You can talk with your parents to buy it:
Http://www.hootenization.com/GhostBuster.html

But before that, try, when the fighting is going on, telling them to "Stop fighting, NOW!" and yell and holler at it as you wish. If it comes near you, call out "Get away from me, NOW!" Yell whatever you wish but be sure to be confident and strong in your statements. If there's a response, strongly tell it to leave and never come back.
Fashionista777 (4 stories) (57 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-01-07)
I agree with Serenity's comment - I think it may be a residual energy from your downstairs nieghbors. I've heard that things like that can happen if something traumatizing has occurred, and in this case a married couple getting divorced definitely sounds traumatizing enough.
If it happens again, don't worry, just try to do stuff to counteract and drown out the negative energy, like play your favorite happy, upbeat songs, or your favorite funny movies. Good luck. Genevieve
Serenity (1 stories) (35 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-06)
It could just be the bad vibes from the divorced couple downstairs. If they split with a great deal of aminosity, that energy could linger as such strong emotions were involved. Hopefully now that they are divorced, things will gradually settle down.

Worst case scenario is that some nasty entity has been feeding from the anger downstairs - perhaps even feeding it - and may now find itself drawn to your fear. When you hear the shouting, try to relax and not become fearful (yeah, easier said than done!). Hopefully it'll fade out.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: