You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Children Who See Spirits :: Notes Between Friends

Real Ghost Stories

Notes Between Friends

 

In light of recent discussions on this site, I would like to present some timely correspondence between a friend and myself. I ask that the moderators please leave the messages in their original form, as I feel it lends credence. Please note that permission has been granted by all whose names appear the only one who can't give permission was changed.

Ginny December 27, 2010 at 8:54pm

Hi Rook! Hope your Christmas was great...Hey, I have a favour to ask of you. My son Brandon has what he feels to be an entity around him. He feels it to be a friend of his who passed away a few years ago. I was wondering if you could possibly do a view for him? I've already asked him if it's ok and he said yes. Do you need more info, or would you rather get your own impressions?

Garret McGee December 28, 2010 at 7:02am

I'd rather my own impressions... Makes for better validation points. Give me through the New Year... Busy at work... Busy with Family... But I'll fit it in...

Ginny December 28, 2010 at 7:44am

That'll be great... I totally understand the busy stuff... I haven't been on as much as I'd like to be... But hey, life happens, right? LOL

Garret McGee January 1 at 2:43am

Validation Points:

Red T-Shirts, Blue jean shorts...

Sandy Blond hair (on the 'darker side of that colour description)

7-9 years old? (Not so sure on that one... If not physical age then possible learning disability or like my youngest ADHD and just 'acts' younger than actual age)

And not so clear on this one but a name that sounds like Sean or John.

If I'm 'on target' then your son is correct... His friend just wants to say goodbye and is a bit 'frustrated' that he cannot be understood. Nor does he completely understand why he has to say goodbye... He just 'knows' he has to.

Ginny January 1 at 7:15am

Rook, you're right on with the clothes, hair colour, John is my daughter's fiancé, (their household consists of my son Brandon, son JR and his girl, Leslie and John AND the two grand-daughters! Quite a full house, no? LOL)...So I can understand the representation of someone younger, they are a goofy lot!...

Another interesting point: John is Leslie's FATHER's name... He passed before she was born... You may have picked up on his presence also, as he does love to hang around with the grand babies...

Also, from what I understand, there a few presences with them... One may be pestering my son JR's girl, one that has taken a liking to JR (followed him from our old house LOL), my daughter's dad, and of course Paul the friend hanging with Brandon...Sorry, probably should have clued you in on all of that LOL!...

I'll let him know your findings, and we'll see if we can help Paul find some peace... Thanks a BUNCH... Oh yeah, I have to confirm it with Brandon, but I think the name "Sean" was Paul's little brother, who passed a year or so before him... He was 9 or 10, he had a disease of some kind, I can't remember what... Those poor parents lost both of their sons within two years of each other... Paul was murdered, shot in the back, as he tried to get away from the attackers and left to die on the side of the road... Brandon feels guilty about it, as he asked him to go to the movies that night and Brandon declined...

Anyway thanks again...We'll see what we can do...

Garret McGee January 1 at 1:27pm

Is it possible to 'copy and post this' or would that be a 'breach of faith?'

Or could you post this whole thing... Just to see who's really listening over there?

Respectfully,

Garret

Ginny January 2 at 3:27am

I asked Brandon if we could post it and he said ok... Just a few more interesting points: Paul's little brother had a brain tumour and although he was 13/14 when he passed, the tumour slowed his progress, and he did in fact, act a lot younger... His name wasn't "Sean", so I think you picked up on the presence of Leslie's dad...There's more to this, but I have to get ready for work...I'll give it a try when I get home...

Garret McGee January 2 at 7:18am Report

Thank...and let's tell the whole story... Up to and including my assistance from long distance (heh, I made a rhyme) Thank you and Thank Brandon for me...

Ginny January 2 at 5:29pm

Rook, what I can do is copy all of these to a clipboard, put it on my computer as a file, then submit it as a story... But first let me tell you the other interesting points...

Brandon was here visiting me yesterday and I showed him our messages... I thought the part about the clothing related to HIM... Not so... He is friends with Paul's father on Facebook, and he went to his site and pulled up some pics that the dad has of his two boys... In many, (not just a few as these are pics as the boys were growing) the younger one is dressed in none other than a red t-shirt and blue jean shorts... His favourite choice of clothing, apparently LOL!...So this leads me to believe that it's not just Paul, he's here with his brother?...Any thoughts, insights, opinions or "woman you're crazy"'s?...Are they both unable to move on, or is the brother there for support?...Or here's a thought: when Paul passed, his brother came for him, and is having a hard time getting him to come to the light WITH him?...Cue the "Twilight Zone" music again! LOL

Once again, I thank you... This has been bugging Brandon for a very long time, and I think he needs to know he's not crazy, from someone other than Mommy!...

Oops one more thing: Twice, he has been told "it's you", once by a spirit voice, and once by what I can only speculate to have been a solidified shadow person... See the Loonie Bin's discussion board... Could this be what they mean, he's the one to help Paul cross over?

Garret McGee January 2 at 6:07pm

Brandon, being the age he is... Is closer to the veil and better able to feel his friend, and thus he can be the one to help him cross over.

Your right, brother is trying to help brother, but the one who passed 'suddenly' can't believe he's 'gone' and won't cross over. The 'Shadow Person' is an 'elder', as you pointed out, that has only been able to muster the 'energy' to manifest in 'shadow form' and is trying to have Brandon assist them it telling Paul it's time to go. The next time Brandon feels his friends presence have him either visit the 'grave site' or perhaps have pictures of the 'grave site' that he can lay out and 'show'...this may allow 'Paul' to connect to his own passing...

It seems you don't really need my help; you have your answers, follow your Heart... When it comes to Family it's that 'voice within' that allows you to 'know' what right or wrong...

Ginny Jan. 3 at 8:05pm

Just a follow-up note: The activity in Brandon, Leslie and JR's apartment has increased dramatically since Dec. 31st, and specially yesterday, Jan.2nd... I'm trying to get the full story on that stuff too, so I can submit it to YGS... It could be related to our correspondence, or something else that was going on with Shelby's (JR's girl) friend...Cool, HUH?

Other hauntings by zzsgranny

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, zzsgranny, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Fergie (40 stories) (1159 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-02-27)
Thank you Granny, for your revelations. If there is one thing that I have learned, it is, that true friends can be found on YGS. Not just the kind that leave nice comments, (sometimes, not so nice), but someone who will lend a hand, when the going gets tough.
Thank you Rook, for being a 'stand up guy'.
InDustWeTrust (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-29)
ZZ I'm sorry to comment here, but I commented some additional information about my story that you commented on.
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
13 years ago (2011-05-06)
MandyNicole: Sorry for the late reply, I don't check my own comments very often! 😆...

RookDygin is awesome, and very gifted... What he did for Brandon is put his mind at ease, as he's not one who's comfortable with the spirit world... Although it seems like, out of all my kids, he's the one who has the most uncommon experiences...

Thank you for reading and commenting... I realise it's an unusual post... ❤
MandyyNicole (7 stories) (183 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-04-23)
I love this site and I'm so glad that there are genuine people, like Rook, out there to help those in need (be it spirit or human lol). I also want to say that I think it's absolutely awesome that some people can have such special abilities or "gifts" like this, I wish I did (kind of!) 😁
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+3
13 years ago (2011-01-08)
Hi guys, and thanks for commenting... I really wasn't expecting a lot of comments on this because, as Rook says, it stands on it's own merit... I honestly don't know how I'd respond to such a post, but at least I think I'd give it an "atta boy" like Trix and BNS has...

I think this post serves several purposes:

1. Help is always available, if one is willing to ask for it
2. Rook is genuine... He made himself available to MY family, because he heard the plea for help, and didn't ignore it.
3. Ghosts aren't "demons"...We can learn to co-habitate with them...They're not "all out to get us, kill us or make us kill ourselves"...

One thing I would like to ask my fellow YGSers is this: aren't you all glad we have a place to go where we can be heard, and listened to, and not treated as if we have a chemical imbalance?

😊 ❤ 😊
Trix (14 stories) (407 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-01-08)
Hi, I also don't know what to say... But one thing is for certain that it is wonderful to see and realise that there is still people out there that care for each other and helping each other in any way they can. Very interesting, thanks for sharing. Trix ❤
BlanknameSpace (1 stories) (24 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-01-08)
I really didn't have much to say about this, but good job rook 😜
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
13 years ago (2011-01-08)
Rook - it makes perfect sense. Who needs signals anyway, huh? 😉
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-01-08)
Miracles51031,

All you have to do is ask... I havn't figured out a way to make the 'wands' send up a signal that works... Yet. (lalalalalalala) 😉

I'm just glad I can help. I'm not going to 'dredge' up things from that last story and where it 'headed'.

I describe what I feel, based on the O/P's emotions about what they are writing... So a very passionate writer can put off emotions that I 'translate' into images...

I hope that makes some sort of sense.

Respectfully,

Rook
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
13 years ago (2011-01-08)
Darn it, Rook - I wanted to be the FIRST comment! We were commenting at the same time. I was just chatting and commenting at the same time. 😆

You did good, friend, really good. Thank you and if ever I need you, I will call. Got a "bat signal?" 😆
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
13 years ago (2011-01-08)
zzsgranny - there's a lot I want to say 😆 but first I want to touch on the Shadowman and how he has "tied" into Brandon's life. Guess this is another example of how Shadow people aren't "out to get" us.

I also want to say thank God you have friends willing and able to help you and your family with situations like this.

Not done yet.😆 And that you are able to confirm for people on here who have wondered whether or not Rook can do what he says he can. Maybe there is someone else out there who needs help like he or some of our other friends can offer. This proves to them that he can help. Even after the fiasco one of the stories on here turned into.

All of the claims people make may not necessarily be true. But in Rook's case, you were able to prove he is. Thanks, Granny, for submitting this one.

My best to Brandon. ❤
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-01-08)
So, no comments? I would have thought this would have generated some talk... At least about what Brandon has been going through/seeing...

Does this mean it stands on it's own merit? That everyone agrees with what is happening and how to approach aiding the 'departed'?

Respectfully,

Rook

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: