You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Lookie Loo

Real Ghost Stories

Lookie Loo

 

This has just bothered me, I'm not sure if it is paranormal, but nothing has happened like this before.

Now for almost every girl, or at least me, her bathroom is her safe place. So the world of the paranormal was the last thing on my mind before I went to take a nice bubble bath. Now just like my mom I love nice hot baths, and our heater does a good job of keeping our water toasty. Not hot then cold spurts. So I turned on the warm water and started to read while the bath filled up. I got in, after having turning on my music so I could hear it. I got in, and was shocked when the water I was sitting in went from almost too hot to ice cold. I tested the water around me and it was warm, only the area around me was cold. I swished the water around trying to get the water to settle to one temperature, when my music blasted. I had it on nice and low; my head is bothering me so loud noise is not good. I hurried to turn it down, and when I did and laid back down in the bath, the icy spot was back! It wouldn't go away; no matter how much Warm water I added, I tested it coming out of the faucet- it was very warm. Or how much I mixed the water.

This really bothered me because if it was paranormal it saw me in my birthday suit, and would seem to have no sense of personal space. Also I am worried that if it is paranormal, it would be male, my family collects civil war items, all from the WI area, and of course, all male.

Other hauntings by Tabbie

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Wisconsin

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Tabbie, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Tabbie (3 stories) (11 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-14)
Thanks. It was really weird. I just worry because well... Any spirit in my house is probably going to be male. And it is kind of weird.
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-02-02)
Tabbie: Hahaha as frightning as it may have been I would not worry to much about the ghost seeing you in your birthday suit I don't think it will be taking photos and posting them up on facebook lol 😆. In all seriousness though if there is no other reason as to why the water went cold around you and also your music playing up then this could very well be a paranormal experience. I have read your other experiences also so I do believe this may have been the case. Strange though regarding the water.

Thanks for sharing.

Dan
asad123 (2 stories) (20 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-02-02)
Its paranormal. Nothing can keep hot water coming cold out of the shower. LOL

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: