You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Psychic / Medium :: Visions

Real Ghost Stories

Visions

 

Since I can remember I have the ability to see, hear and feel spirits. At first it was scary but then I realised it was a gift I was given and become used to the idea. The only vision I don't like is when I see crosses as in a death cross. If I see 3 within a short space of time then I know it is going to be somebody I personally know, 3 within a space of 2 weeks apart is somebody I know of, 3 over a long period then it is somebody I haven't met but have heard about that person.

I had a vision of my car accident where I nearly died, had a vision of my mom's death and many more which you don't really relate to at that particular time until it happens then you realise that this is actually all true.

The visions that are known to me (passed friends or family - my mom e.g.) normally appear to me when I am really down in the dumps or having a hard time coping with life in general. The unknown appear at random and I find it difficult to figure out why they appear to me as I can't communicate with them only see, feel their presence or hear them.

I have a photo of me with my twins standing by my sister's bike and you can clearly see the aura over my face so I know for a fact that I am blessed with a gift.

I just need to learn how to use it.

There are so many unusual things that have happened on a regular basis that are too uncanny to be co-incidental. My mom always said that the dead can't harm you only the living!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from South Africa

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Tracie, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Vanessa27 (3 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-05)
Hi Traci, I know exactly what you're saying I don't have visions or anything but somehow I can communicate with the dead sometimes my grandmother's house is haunted by a male & female &I always get the feeling that somebody is watching me I have came in contact with the female once before only because I came to her to get answers but anyway my best addvice to give you is cherrish every moment you have with your family & friends because if your visions come true you'll regret not ever getting to spend time with friends & family once they're gone...
God bless you (:
P.S I believe that your mom is right (:
warm hugs & kisses from Kentucky xoxoxo 😆
joehayes16 (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-02)
i know what you are talking about I see and hear plus talk to ghost yes they do scare me but some don't and some do ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: