You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Ouija Board / Seances :: Xavier And Denise

Real Ghost Stories

Xavier And Denise

 

So, my parents collect antiques.

Ever since I was little, I have been EXTREMELY sensative to paranormal energies. Ever since my brother moved out a few years ago my parents have been bringing in more antiques than ever. I always realized there were spirits attached but there was one piece in particular my dad bought a few days ago. It's a small statuette of an overweight man wearing red, white and blue [I don't know why, my father is a really strange character.] It has a seriously negative energy to it.

So today, feeling bold my friends and I decided to hold a seance type thing. We grabbed a candle and started talking. First we got a little girl named Denise. I'm fine with her, she just requested I argue less with my dad because it scares her, and that I leave a doll or ball out to entertain her while I'm not home. No big deal, I enjoy her company, almost. [As long as she doesn't give me a good spook!] I was in a pretty good mood after this conversation.

Then we blew out the candle and all, and tried again. I found another ghost who wasn't strong enough to tell us his name, so we named him Xavier. I asked "Do you like Justine?" [my friend] and he answered yes. I did the same for Spencer, and the answer was again yes. Then I asked about me, and swiftly the candle blew towards no, it was a VERY strong answer. We then proceeded to find out he thought I'm too loud, and that he wants to hurt me and he might be bad. This immediatly had me terrified.

I'm okay with all the other 7 spirits in my house, because I either knew them before death or they're innocent, but Xavier wants to hurt me. I'm afraid if he's in the house too long he'll get strong and do something bad. What am I to do? Do I contact him with a pendant and figure out what he wants? HELP!

Other hauntings by amzrox123

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Connecticut

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, amzrox123, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

backfromthedead (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-06)
Hi There,
I have read your stories, and from my past experiences with the supernatural, I find you to be very Genuine. Please be very careful! Do you close the Doors that you open when speaking to these spirits? It is very important that you do! If you just end the session without closing those doors to the unseen, they can & will follow you around. They come off as being friendly, but there is always a "Price" to be paid. All contact with the unseen through the board or seances are lower demons and spirits working to achive agendas that damnify the human heart, mind, and spirit.
out2getu (14 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-03)
hiya I'm a ghost see-er and I would really love to see anyone of those ghosts and proporly communicate with them but I don't live anywhere you I do work for a ghost communicator thing find out more on communicatewithghosts.co.uk/teenworkers

Thanks xx
amzrox123 (3 stories) (5 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-22)
I can see spirits. My friends mother who is a medium and healer said I had a serious gift. I have no issue with it though. She taught me how to contact spirits with candles. You have to be in a controlled environment. Not all the answeres were defenate. Except for a few. One of them being "Do you want to hurt me?" and "Are you a missunderstood spirit?" Activity has become more present but this just could be because I'm in a more heightened emotional state. 😕
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-22)
amzrox123: I have a feeling that possibly this Xavier as you have called him may be attached to one of the antiques. If you knew which one it would be quite easy to dispose of it, but seeing as they are your parents and you don't know, it becomes a bit harder! I don't suggest trying to contact him again by any means.

How long ago did this happen, and has anything negative occured after this communication? If you could answer the questions bacchaegrl has asked also it would help greatly into giving you some extra good advice. Keep us posted.

Thanks for sharing.

Dan
lynrinth (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-21)
Um, I wouldn't try to contact him anymore. You did that, and now he has told you what he wants to do to you. Leave it alone. Contacting him might give him more energy where he could really do something you don't want. Just wait and see what happens, and be on guard. I defintely wouldn't trust anything that had to do with him at this point. Sounds like it's a negative energy. For now, just be observant. Maybe nothing will happen, but leave well enough alone. Be firm, strong, and don't be afraid. Show him you're stronger, and hopefully everything will be okay.
bacchaegrl (506 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-06-21)
I think it's neat that objects can have paranormal activity attached to them. Sorry that you have some negative energy there. How exactly were you communicating with these spirits? Were you using a board? Psychic intuition? Were you hearing their actual voices? Are you a medium? Is one of your firends a medium? I'm just very confused as to how you reached these conclusions. Have you been hurt by anything in the house? Are you seeing anything malicious? Maybe he's mad because you named him the wrong name. People, I'm sure, will tell you that if you're worried about it getting strong, then don't let it. Don't show fear and stand your ground. You'll get that advice, but I just need to know how you came to this information.
JustCurious (2 stories) (434 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-06-21)
You could also (depending on your religious beliefs) try and get a pastor/priest to pray over the house and to get him to leave

Peace
JustCurious
johntravis28 (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-21)
Would it be any help if you asked the other spirits who are friendly towards you to help contain him and protect you from him?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: