You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Their Names Discovered

Real Ghost Stories

Their Names Discovered

 

You may have read my other story, well I found out the spirit's name. His name is Joszin, or an alternative spelling, Josin.

I had been sitting in my room, recording myself as I read aloud a story that I had writen. I didn't hear it at the time, but when I went over it to see if it sounded okay, I heard something in the backround. I listened to it three or four times before I started making out what it said.

"My name's Josin." It was saying. I was suprised, scared, and a little happy. I had wondered what this spirit's name was for so long, now I know, I know who he is. My friend has had similar hauntings and has found out her spirit's names also. Emily came up to me one day and said,

"Cylas. His name is Cylas!" I was confused when she said this and she explained what she meant. Here's what happened to her.

She had been sitting alone in her room and she was filming herself talking about animals. She also reviewed what she had and heard the ghost tell him that his name was Cylas. She showed me the video and I showed her my recording.

I found the name of one more spirit. This is what happened,

I was sitting in my room, my eyes closed, a pencil in my hand, and a note book I'm my lap. I set the tip of the pencil on the paper and my hand moved slowly, writing four letters. I opened my eyes and saw Maru. I looked it up online and Maru is a Japanese girl name. It was a name that I had never heard of before. I told Emily and she said.

"Maru?.I think I've heard that before." She said. The next day she brought her camera and showed me another video. It was here looking around her room. In the backround you could hear,

"Help her, help Maru."

Other hauntings by mossycat101

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Michigan

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, mossycat101, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-21)
From what I read she didn't say that Maru was in both places, she said on her friends recording they heard someone say "Help her! Help Maru" it all seems pretty silly to me anyway. Sorry. But do be careful, you may invite something not so nice by recording audio or video. Bless you & yours. MC ❤

~LSD~
mossycat101 (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-21)
bacchaegrl,
We don't know why they did that, but they know each other. We don't know why Maru comes to both of us. The voice on Emily's video happened to be Joszin's. We believe that Maru is Joszin's little sister.
mossycat101 (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-21)
luvparanormal,
We odn't live close together, but we're try to hang out every day.
lynrinth (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-21)
Be careful! It's very interesting and exhilerating when a new experience happens to us... But you don't want to invite a spirit into your life, even if it seems harmless enough. You really don't know what will happen, even if you ask harmless questions. Maybe nothing will, just watch, observe, see what will happen.
luvparanormal (12 stories) (268 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-21)
It is very curious indeed that you and your friend share spirits. Do you live close by or in the same neighborhood? Kind of strange that all of a sudden you have all these entities revealing their names to you and your friend.
bacchaegrl (506 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-06-21)
Why did the spirits decide to reveal their names to you and your friend at the same time? Are the spirits in cahoots? How do you and your friend both have a connection with a spirit named Maru? Why is she at both of your houses? How interesting that two people could find each other, be haunted by the same ghost, and have other ghosts reveal their names around the same time. Talk about coincidences!
JustCurious (2 stories) (434 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-21)
EVP is a great piece of proof to have in regards to a spirit. I hope to catch an EVP one day.

Peace
JustCurious
geetha50 (15 stories) (986 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-21)
That's cool!
Just a suggestion. Why don't you try asking questions and record it on the EVP?

Shlain,
Why don't you do the same thing but instead of recording it when you are wide awake, put it on record before you go to sleep and see what you get?

Shlain is right,
It's good to find out information but don't use or do anything that will come and bite you in the butt.
Shlain (13 stories) (246 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-21)
You are extremely lucky! I have tried many times to capture EVP's but to no avail. They only talk to me when I'm sleeping or in a half groggy/awake state.

You are fortunate so don't mess it up by dabbling in darker methods ok? 😉

Shlain

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: