You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Shadows And Voices

Real Ghost Stories

Shadows And Voices

 

My friends, Dyana and Hannah, were walking alongside me down an old railrode track. Dyana and I have walked it a thousand times before and have never noticed anything unusual about it. I guess it was just something about that day... Well I guess I should start from the very beginning.

The three of us were walking past a nursing home, going to meet a friends of ours, when Hannah wanted to go walk through the parking lot of it. Dyana and I both realized Hannah was just out of it and when we asked her if she was OK she just kept sayin him over and over again and kept pointing at a window. When I looked at the window she was pointing at the lights started flickering on and off and then a shadow of a man standing in the window and then suddenly the lights stopped. I told Dyana we needed to go.

Once we got back to the house we layed down in the yard. We blasted our music and started talking. Thats when I thought I heard a little girl screaming for help. I sat up quickly trying to find out where it was coming from. Hannah and Dyana asked what was wrong. Before I could tell them what I heard, a figure started toward us and once again I heard it. A little girl calling for help. I didn't know what to do and I was terrified so we just ran.

This time we were in the front yard. We were messing around and playing basketball. Once we got bored, we just sat around. I saw yet again another figure in the distance walking torward us. He was tall. Hannah, just like before, was saying him over and over again. Dyana screamed! Said that house was abandoned and she's never seen him in her life.

** It's not much of a story but I figured I'd share anyway.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Louisiana

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, JordynJeopardy, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+3
13 years ago (2011-07-08)
Nice story, but we'll never know the answer to some very good questions posed, as the poster has chosen to not participate in the discussion...Really, I don't understand that choice, and I agree with BJJ in that it makes the story a lot less credible...
Ramsha_Rockz (4 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-08)
a nice story... This types of stuffs usually happens... Nothing to worry... 😊
Trix (14 stories) (407 posts)
+4
13 years ago (2011-07-08)
BadJuuJuu, thanks my friend for your kind words. I suppose we are what we are. I'm just glad that there are so many good pure people like you also out there that we can trust. Thanks for that. I know I've been tricked a lot of times because it's so dam hard to believe the word is half full of false people. I guess life goes on, and thanks for everybody that is still true in your hearts-you will get far on the end of the day. Trix. ❤
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+4
13 years ago (2011-07-08)
Trix, I think that people assume everyone is as honest as they are. Honest people expect honesty, dishonest people expect dishonesty. The fact that you assume everyone is telling the truth says good things about your character. Don't ever change.
Trix (14 stories) (407 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-07-08)
Ohh...BadJuuJuu, I never read those fine lines. Thanks for opening my eyes for me. Can people be so false? I must get out the closed. I'm from the old days where most people were so pure and true. It's really sad that it's not anymore. Trix. ❤
bacchaegrl (506 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-08)
I don't know about ghosts here either. Could be that you saw some people in the dark. Good that you got away from them though. Have you ever seen anything like this before? Was it just this one night, where you all scared yourselves? What do you mean that Hannah was out of it? Did you later ask about her odd behavior? I agree, I hope that wasn't a real little girl. Most things aren't ghosts. It's a sad fact, but it seems to be true. I would explore logical conclusions before going to the other side for answers.
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+8
13 years ago (2011-07-08)
"I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion."
It probably makes me a meanie poo head, but every time I see that at the bottom of a story I think the whole thing is false. Especially when a story is as scattered as this one is.
sarahmariacecilia (3 stories) (105 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-08)
The first things I thought while reading this were that perhaps these people were real and maybe there really was someone calling for help. The man in the room with the flickering lights, are you sure it wasn't some kind of light reflection from sunlight or from a car's lights? Was this in the daytime or nighttime? The man in the distance, are you sure he wasn't real either? Was there anything strange about him that made it seem he wasn't alive? Sorry for all of the prodding, I'm just trying to get a better picture of what has happened to you.
Cheers,
Sarah
Trix (14 stories) (407 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-07-08)
Hi very sorry, I meant that YOU didn't follow up. Trix. I had a rough day and sorry for this error.' ❤
Trix (14 stories) (407 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-07-08)
Hi JordynJeopardy, sorry man... I struggle to understand your story. The first one about the nursing home I do understand. I think it might have been a male nurse watching you pass through and playing a trick on you. Why I say that is because you can't with 100% certainly just say it's a ghost if you didn't make sure of it. I didn't follow up to go and check if anyone is living in that room. I'm also a nurse, and I also stayed in nursing homes. Believe me I would have flickered my light for you if it was me. We nurses were always full of fun and, spirit.

Your experience with the girl- Did you make sure it was not a real girl shouting for help? I hope it was not. Sorry for all my questions but you don't give any follow ups in your story. Is there any history to that particular house, and who stayed there? You talk about the house and playing in the yard, but who stays there. This figure of a man that Dyna saw was it coming from an abandoned house. Why did she scream him? Over and over but also say that she never seen him in her life. I don't understand this part sorry. I think if the house is abandoned from where this guy came out then it could most likely be a homeless. Sorry JordynJeopardy, if you put some more light to everything you experienced then maybe it will change your story. Anyway thanks for sharing. Trix.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: