You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Dark Shadow On Christmas Eve Night

Real Ghost Stories

Dark Shadow On Christmas Eve Night

 

I have had many experiences with the paranormal, but this story is the most vivid in my mind at the moment. It was Christmas eve and I was laying in bed trying to fall asleep. I was rather excited for the next morning. But then I started feeling very uncomfortable in my room.

Now, my room isn't big at all, with everything I have in it there's only a little walk way left to get around, so I can see everything in the room.

So I decited to turn on my tv and watch a little bit of Dog the Bounty Hunter and still the feeling wouldn't go away. So I turned off the tv because it was getting late. I just laid in my bed looking at the ceiling, then I noticed in the corner of my room by the door it was slowly getting darker, and the feeling of being uncomfortable became stronger. This wasn't my first experience with ghosts and I knew the difference between the feeling of a ghost or spirit that wants you around and one that doesnt, and this one definietly didn't want me there.

Then once the corner was completly pitch black, I started seeing a figure of a man form on my wall and it was coming towards me. Then the next thing I knew the shadow man shot right at me and this weird burning feeling came over me and I couldn't breathe or move. Once I was able to move I went into the living room, my mom said I was looking pale and shaking and covered in sweat.

After that I slept with a night light on for awhile but I always felt uneasy when I would get home from school or a friends. And I always saw the shadow man in different spots of my house after that.

Other hauntings by deejayy53

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, deejayy53, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

bratslovergirl2011 (1 stories) (26 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-08-25)
I have had related experiences with the paranormal. I saw a figure of a man in a window. The the most important thing is that you feel comfortable in your house. You have to prove that you are not afraid, and the fear will most likely subside. Just remember that it is your house, not theirs anymore.
deejayy53 (3 stories) (35 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-08-24)
Yes, my mom has seen it but only a few times. I'm actually moved out of the house now so I don't no if it's still there. I would always see it in my room and in the basement and when it would be in my room it was always between the times of 2AM and 5AM. I sat up a few nights in a row to investigate because I also thought it could have been sleep paralysis
ghostlover6678 (1 stories) (35 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-08-24)
Freaky is all I have to say about the matter and the fact the it was a brilliant story:) Good Luck:) xxx ❤ 😁 😊
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-08-24)
Did your mom ever see or experience this shadow person? It almost sounds like you experience sleep paralysis, but you mentioned seeing the entity around the house at other times. Could you please elaborate more on that?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: