You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Graduating Spirit?

Real Ghost Stories

Graduating Spirit?

 

When I was in 3rd year high school, I notice this one student in my room who is very silent, he seemed to be very friendly but he's different from all his friend. Anyway, he has asthma. When it comes to his performance inside the classroom I would say he's pretty smart. On our 4th year, I've heard that he just died and that's because of his asthma.

Graduation day is getting near so all the students should prepare. We all need to stay a bit late to rehearse for the graduation song, march etc. Our school building has 3 floors. My rooom was just 2 rooms away from my room when I was in 3rd year.

During the rehearsal all the students has to go down the field to practice. We are all facing the school building. All black, because the light are off in all the rooms. While rehearsing the graduation song, something white popped out of my 3rd year room. And it's not only me who saw it. All the students! All are shouting everytime it's showing off. It's actually inside the room but it's like a person hiding from the window and suddenly shows off and hide again.

It happened for like 3 minutes. Students started to cry. Male teachers decided to go and check the room. Before reaching it, they turn all the lights from all the room the pass by. But when they reached that particular room, the light doesn't turn on.

Some teachers said there were no wind passing through the room so it's impossible to think that it's just a paper or something. But one teacher, who doesn't want to scare all the students said it's really a piece of paper. Some says it's my classmate's spirit who just wanted to join us.

Well if you'd ask me, I hope it's just a piece of paper...

Other hauntings by red00292000

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, red00292000, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

lovebugs16 (5 stories) (43 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-10-18)
"My rooom was just 2 rooms away from my room when I was in 3rd year."
-i didn't get this one. And what's the connection between your deceased classmate and the one you saw during your rehearsals.
InnerMomentas (guest)
+1
13 years ago (2011-09-02)
Until now I wasn't really familiar with cleansing techniques. Of course I've never really had what I would personally call a valid paranormal experience. However I do have ideas about the paranormal. I most definately believe in Ghosts even though I'm always looking to find some other explanation for unusual stuff that happens. Red, you might want to take a peek at my bio. You might be able to find something helpful there. I update it often.
red00292000 (2 stories) (28 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-02)
I'll post a sketch of my small house... You can check it later...
red00292000 (2 stories) (28 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-02)
to give you some background about most phil. Houses,...
Most of them were like apartment buildings. Mostly made of wood... Even other bigger houses are like that. Only few cares about ventilation... And I don't like talking to my neighbors. My house is always closed. I just got a small fence a month ago cause I was thinking I really need to atlist open my door once in a while so I could have some fresh air enter through my house... (because my dog doesn't like people except me... I can't leave the door opened cause she's so aggressive that she likes to attack people who pass through my house...she's on a leash but I just don't trust it... So I just shut the door the whole time) but now I could open it when I'm home... But still no windows opened.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-09-02)
Thank you for that answer... You may want to try plexi-glass as a way to repair the broken glass...it's cheaper than glass...

Just open the home as much as your can... If you can get a breeze from the front of the home to the back of the home it can help 'exchange' the 'atmosphere' within your home and that would be a great start... Open what windows you can... Every little bit helps.

Respectfully,

Rook
red00292000 (2 stories) (28 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-02)
hmmm...i mean my windows were closed for a year now... It's all because the window frame is already rusty, the glass already broken, my family didn't seem to bother fix it... So we just had it closed with a board and nailed them... I'm actually planning to have it opened but I still need to find a glass that could fit that window, and I was so busy... My bad... After my family moved to the province... I was left alone, working, worried about how I'm living with that house but I never thought of having it repaired or something...
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-02)
Red,

A) I've used this technique for years...

B) It works for my Family and myself and even some other posters here have tried it or know of similar techniques that work.

C) Should work under all conditions and situations.

D) You may have a Companion... The more Positive Energy the better.

Now to address your last comments...

Home closed for years? Nailed shut? May I ask why this is so? I can see why the ventilation would be poor under these conditions... But my question is WHY? Why is your house boarded up like this... (This really has me wondering...Hummmmm...😕)

Respectfully,

Rook
red00292000 (2 stories) (28 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-02)
yes I'm hoping nothing will happen to me... I have so many experiences in that house... It all freaked me out... I think I will never be used to dealing with these things... On my previous experiences it's an old woman... I have a dog but my dog doesn't seem to be afraid/ disturbed...
red00292000 (2 stories) (28 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-02)
Rook: about cleansing and shielding a. Were you able to try it? B. Did it work? C. Are there any particular condition that these two only works... Or it covers everything... (please try to understand my sentences I'm not good at english)
Coz' I need to do something in my house... D. Should I do it alone... Or I can have companion...I'm afraid something bad will happen while doing the process so I need someone to be with me... My house doesn't have windows...it's being closed for a year now... (nailed) should I have it opened... Actually my house doesn't have proper ventilation... Even when the door is opened it's still dark... Light won't go inside... Please help me...
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-09-02)
red00292000,

I'm going to give you a technique that should help you. At a minimum it will bring you some piece of mind... If these 'things' continue to happen after preforming these steps then you have a friendly spirit around and even though the encounters scare you because you may not understand what is happening, you do not have to worry about 'it' being something 'bad.' Please keep us updated and thank you for sharing this experience with us.

Recipe for a Home Cleansing/Shielding... (allow for two or 3 days to complete)

Day one: Open all curtains window and doors with screens installed, let fresh air and sunshine into the home. Have all closets, cabinets and other 'dark spaces' open so that as much natural light as possible can enter those spaces. After 2-3 hours take a broom and 'sweep' out each room (this is symbolic and you do not have to really sweep) focus your thoughts on sweeping (pushing) out all negative energies / entities /thoughts. Close home up after completing each room of your home... Please do not forget your garage if you have one. (Optional) Light incense (sandalwood or Dragons-blood works well for me) and let aroma fill the home, and/or play a tape that contains your favorite Church songs before you begin sweeping.

Day two (or three): Once again open all curtains, windows and doors. Take a White candle (Optional) to the center most point of the home, sit on the floor and place candle in front of you. Light the candle (visualize a white ball of light) and then focus on the flame... Visualize the flame (white light) filled with positive thoughts, energy. (Say a prayer at this time if you so desire... Ask for cleansing positive energy to fill the candles flame/white light). Hold this 'image' in your mind and then visualize the flame (light) slowly expanding outward, visualize it filling the room your in, every corner and 'dark space'. Continue to visualize it expanding...it's outer edges pushing away (burning away) any and all negative energies/entities out and away from each room in your home. Once you have visualized this flame (light) filling your entire home, picture it expanding to your property lines. Hold this image in your mind for a few moments then visualize 'anchoring' this flame (light) where you are sitting which is the center most point of your home. Once you have done this. Take a deep breath, relax a few moments and then blow out the candle. (If you didn't use a candle just let yourself relax a moment or two.) "

Now you can create a shield for yourself using the 'home shield' technique but instead of focusing on your home visualize the 'flame' simply surrounding you instead of your home... Best time to do this is after a nice shower using a rosemary scented soap (rosemary is good for purification and protection.)

Respectfully,

Rook
Indigo (263 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-02)
Why are you so afraid? It seems that the kid is oy trying to find someone that hears or sees him. Maybe you are the only one to hear him. I would stay calm and simply explain to him that he has died. Some don't realize that they're dead, and can't figure out why no one can see them or hear them. Try the cleansing also. I don't think that there is anything going on in this instance that is going to harm you.
red00292000 (2 stories) (28 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-02)
😭 I think I really need to do somethng on this thing... Just today... Someone whispered on my ear... "naaalala mo ko?" (do you remember me?) I don't know what to do, are these connected to this guy? Is it because he knows I'm sharing my story about him? Should I stop? It's all affecting me so badly that I felt unsecured whenever I'm home. It's even affecting my work. I read about cleansing... Is it really true,, could I try it with my friend...I'm afraid something violent would happen... 😢 please please help me...
InnerMomentas (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-02)
I don't mean to post so much but I've have become rather involved in your story. A new building is less likely to have drafts, and or fualty wiring. I've favorited your story. I'd like to hear any updates reagarding any future investigations that you embark upon regarding this paticuliar case. I hope you find conslusive evidence. Goodluck to ya!
red00292000 (2 stories) (28 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-09-01)
Inner: sure... I'll ask my cousin about that...she's currently studying there... But the last time I visited that place, things are way too different already... There were so many students, the school building was renovated...repainted, but still no AC. About how old the buildings are... It's actually 4 years old at that time... My batch was the first to study there. With only one building... But now I guess it has 5 different buildings already...
(phil. Has 4 years in high school)
InnerMomentas (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-01)
I'm still lead to believe it was a cold draft of some kind. Is this an older building? I'd ask permission to see if you can set up some equipement during graduation rehearsals for the next years graduating class. It seems to me that you have enough reason to step things up a bit. However, if it was just a passing through, then you probably won't find anything. You're left with your experience. It's up to you how you choose to view this. A good ghost story! Thanks for sharing. 😁
red00292000 (2 stories) (28 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-09-01)
gal926: thank you so much...

Inner: I studied in a public highschool... No AC... 😆 even in private school you rarely experience air conditioned class rooms... About the kid, he was treated nicely because you barely find that kind of student on public school... Most of my schoolmates/classmates are opposite...
InnerMomentas (guest)
+1
13 years ago (2011-09-01)
Hey there! I've had quite a long day at work. 12 Hours shift is not the norm. I do my best here lol.

I take it that this rehearsal may have taken place on a warm evening. It's unlikely that the air con would be on since there was no one in the building. However, this teacher may have felt a cold draft out of one of the vents or grills nearby. This seems to me the most likely case since only one teacher felt it. That may explain how a peice a piece of paper could have become a bit animated.

What kind of light was this? I know that fluorescent lights are affected by the cold. Sometimes it takes awile for them to turn on if the ambient temperature around the light is 50% or lower. I guess it's possible that cold air from some source from the floors below could have leaked into the duct work. Hard to believe that it would be cold enough to effect a light though. Though I wouldn't rule it out.

How was this kid treated in School I wonder? Was he closer to his teachers than his classmates? Sometimes people are shy because though they are smart, they can not conform to change. I was like this. However as the generation grows older, people become set in their ways, they become who they really are, and so the desire to comform loses its ferver. Maybe that's why the student ghost passed through this paticuliar teacher. He knew that he never had to conform to be accepted by his teachers or this paticuliar teacher.

That's my feelings on it after a long day. Hope it helps!
cosmogal926 (9 stories) (1223 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-08-31)
It is sad that the boy's life was cut short by his asthma. It is possible that his spirit was there wanting to participate in the graduation. Some believe that when someone passes away suddenly, they will stick around because of unfinished business. I agree with bacchaegrl about having a lot of witnesses. It really helps when more than one person is seeing the same thing.

Regarding your question: Do you think the spirit of a person who was friendly and a bit shy would pass through someone giving them a chill? I would say yes. Spirits are energy, and you could feel all types of different things when they are around. You could feel cold, hot, scared, happy, sad, or they can make the hair on your arms and the back of your neck stand up. Just because the teacher said he got a cold chill, doesn't mean that it was bad. It could have just been the energy of that boy.
Thanks for sharing your story.
red00292000 (2 stories) (28 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-31)
InnerMomentas: the next day, the lights are working... And I forgot to include one teacher felt something really cold while he was on his way to that room... Something creepy that it went through his whole body...
Do you think someone who is friendly yet a bit shy would do something like that?
red00292000 (2 stories) (28 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-31)
that's what I was thinking too, a piece of paper... But how come it would float inside the room when all the windows are closed... That was the first time I encountered something not normal... Thanks for reading my story... Actually after that incident, I started to experience "not so good" things inside my house I guess it all started there, then I became more aware of my surroundings, and I realized it's happening already but I was just too naive before...
Tempe_Toxic (10 stories) (35 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-08-31)
If I suffered through 12 years of school, I'd bring my self back for graduation too. I say he deserved it. ❤
bacchaegrl (506 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-08-30)
It's good that there were so many witnesses. That helps the credibility of your story. But that doesn't neccessarily make it a ghost. Everyone could have been mistaken in what they saw. For the kid's sake, I hope he is at peace, and not trapped in a classroom.
Mountaineer (4 stories) (176 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-08-30)
This is a right creepy story... Thank you for submitting! 50
InnerMomentas (guest)
+1
13 years ago (2011-08-30)
That's interesting! Did they ever find out what was wrong with the light? The two events definately seem connected.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: