You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Psychic / Medium :: Pigtails

Real Ghost Stories

Pigtails

 

This happened around the time of the "hand" story I wrote. I never watched the news because it's always so negative. I also know that we are not supposed to write about dreams. This particular night I had a disturbing dream that seemed so real. You know the ones that seem to be taking place in your home. This one took place in my bedroom.

There was no monsters or anything like that, just a little asian girl (about 4-6yrs) with pigtails sitting on my bed. Working with children a lot I wasn't suprised to see a child around. I was trying to help her to go because it was strange that she was sitting on my bed. She would not go. There was someone in the hallway that I was trying to figure out if she "belonged with him".

She wouldn't go. Turns out was afraid of the man in my hallway. Through conversation found out it was her uncle. I don't really remember the entire dream. I remember trying to get her to go home and she wouldn't go because he was in the hall. She was so cute. Just sitting there on my huge bed. Pigtails with bows.

I felt scared and closed my bedroom door and turned to her and she was gone.

Then I woke up very startled because it's disturbing when unsettling things happen in your safe sleep area.

Anyways. The next day I happen to look at the news and a little asian girl with pigtails was found dead in a nearby city. My jaw dropped. I couldn't believe it. Just kept thinking about that dream. A few weeks later after an investigation turns out that her uncle did it. Could that have been the little girl telling me? I don't know.

Other hauntings by Reallifeexp

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Reallifeexp, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-02-24)
Huh...could you please refresh my failing memory? I'm trying to remember that tragic story with uncle google's help.

Obviously you aren't talking about Tori Stafford nor Cedrika Provencher... For the life of me... I can't remember the case you are talking about!
Reallifeexp (6 stories) (12 posts)
 
6 years ago (2018-02-24)
Hello,
It's 2018 now. I still can remember that dream. The little girl sitting on the end of my actual bed. Me trying to get the girl to go and then seeing the man in the hall closing the door and looking back to the bed (like 3 feet from the door) and shes gone and I wake up. Just as I woke up in my dream, but no one there.

Amazing how events stick with you. 😊
Reallifeexp (6 stories) (12 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-06)
Thanks everyone. Now and again I'll have dreams about things. I just try to analyze them as soon as I wake up.

I was talking with my grandma one day about dreams. She told me she would often dream of things that would come true. She mentioned this white house she dreamed of. And how one day she was going somewhere and she ended up at this white house.

When I was a teen I'd dream of this lovely white house. It had old victorian walpaper in some of the rooms peeling. One part had a mirror. And when I looked in the mirror I wasn't myself. That woke me up.

Anyways. My Grandma said that she has dreams about things that come true so maybe I get it from her.
DragonStorm80 (1 stories) (440 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-09-15)
Oh that poor little girl! And what a horrible little man to do that to her! She really must have sensed you were someone special to have spoken to you the way she did 😊 Did you ever find out what happened to the uncle? I hope he got something bad happen to him

Have you ever had any other "dreams" like this happen to you? It may pay to keep a note of them all in case they mean more than you realise at the time
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-09-15)
Reallifeexp: This is truly an amazing experience, that's trajic about the little girl, hope she finds peace, and the uncle finds karma served cold and accordingly! Have you had any other things like this happen to you in dream format?

Thanks for sharing.

Dan
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-15)
Reallifeexp,
Holy moly! I sure didn't expect that! It is always so sad when there are children involved. Just breaks my heart. I just hope that awful creep of an uncle got what was coming to him.
God bless her sweet little soul.
Thank you for sharing.

Jav

And I do agree with you about the news.
ngute80 (220 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-09-14)
I love your story! I think its awesome you were able to verify from the news that it wasn't just a dream, and you really had a special visit from that little girl. Most people never get that confirmation. My heart goes out to that little girl and her family.
suneyedgirl (2 stories) (16 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-14)
That's so scary! I got the shivers reading it! That poor little girl
taz890 (12 stories) (1380 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-09-14)
how sad. A touching story thanks for adding this.
I hope the uncle got what he deserved and that the little girl was able to cross over.
Carl
cosmogal926 (9 stories) (1223 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-09-14)
Whoa! Now that would have creeped me out too. 😨 I'm with you about the news. It's so depressing to watch. I was thinking the same thing as Devious. There is something about you that this little girl sensed, which made her communicate. I feel bad for her, poor thing. I hope her uncle is paying for his horrible crime.
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-14)
Wow, this is an awesome story and it went straight into my favorites. It really sounds like this little girl found you and wanted you to know the truth about what happened to her. Hopefully she will be able to move on now that people know who committed her murder.
luckkyme (6 stories) (63 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-09-14)
Wow that gave me chills too, that is very chilling! My friend had something similar experience, the evening before news was breaking about the tsunami in Japan, she was having dinner with her family and her dad made a joke about letting the wine breathe for a minuet (I don't remember why he said that) but my friend said she felt really angry for a few minuets because she thought that was ridiculous that they could let wine -an inanimate object- breathe and she felt that there were people in the world who couldn't breathe. She told me she didn't know why she felt that way, she knew he was just kidding it was just like thought popped into her head and she said a prayer for anyone who maybe suffering. Then the next day news was breaking about the earthquake/tsunami in Japan, and with the time difference it could have been happening when she had that thought.

Very interesting story! Thanks for sharing!
Fanny (2 stories) (105 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-09-14)
That story just gave me goosebumps all over my entire body!

Best,
Fanny ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: