You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Hand And Voice

Real Ghost Stories

Hand And Voice

 

One night I was lying in my bed, and terrably upset over something. I do not remember what exactly but I was just thinking about things and my PaPa. I remember turning off the lights and snuggling under the covers. I always love covers over my shoulders at night. So I threw them on over and closed my eyes. I felt something on my back left shoulder. I immediately thought it was the covers shifting as they sometimes do. Then I felt what was a hand (fingers too) gently pressing on my shoulder back. My eyes shot open and instantly I sat up throwing the covers off of me and turning on the light as fast as I could! I am not sure what that was. But I will (SWEAR) that it felt like a hand on my shoulder possibly comforting me.

This tale is not long enough to be published so I will share another interesting tale that happened over 7 years later.

This other simple tale takes place again in my bed. My Grandma had just recently passed and I had been givin this statue/figurine that I gave to her that she loved so much. I was looking at it up high on my bookshelf while drifting off to sleep. It was so quiet as I didn't have my music on that night. Upon looking at that statue and wondering about my late Granny and drifting off to sleep, I hear part of my name wispered to me right above my ear. (Actually it was part of my name that my Mom always called me now I am not sure if my Granny called me that too). Either way I heard clear as day MY NAME wispered in a womans voice. Imediately I jump up throw the covers off of me, stand up and turn on a light! I slept in my living room that night.

I think more things then we know really happen with loved ones trying to communicate with us.

Other hauntings by Reallifeexp

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Reallifeexp, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Reallifeexp (6 stories) (12 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-12)
Thank you for all the wonderfull comments. As to answer the question about the hand incident, nothing I really remember as shocking as those have happened since. Sometimes you know going to reach for something and its dissapeared and tearing up the house its back where you were. (but that could just be one of those you're looking too hard and it's right there moments)

Hearing my name tho! WOW! I literally flew like a cat jumps up when they are startled!

Thanks again for the comments! They are just lovely! ❤
taz890 (12 stories) (1380 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-01)
sweet stories thanks for sharing 😁
I always enjoy reading the stories where family pops back to say hi.
Yes it would be scary to have it happen but also a moving experiance too
Carl
luvparanormal (12 stories) (268 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-01)
Stories don't have to be long and drawn for them to be good, for instance yours, they are nicely written and you can actually picture the event. I have just one question. Since the last incident with the hand on your shoulder, have you had anything similar?

Thanks for sharing!

Luv
champion (3 stories) (172 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-01)
I can picture you jumping straight up and slinging the cover from you while reaching for the light all in the same movement. I enjoyed your story very much!
Lilady4 (7 stories) (427 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-31)
Good story here, Reallifeexp. As JustCurious was saying, the two accounts flowed together quite nicely. Don't worry, I've had the exact same thing happen to me, story wise, I've had to put another story in to make it long enough to be published.
Love & Light, Rachel ❤
JustCurious (2 stories) (434 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-31)
That was a good story. You wrote it really well, even though it was two accounts, I think they flowed together well. Have you experienced anything else since then?

Peace
JustCurious
otteer (8 stories) (398 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-30)
I agree, that's what I would do if something touched me, no frozen in terror lol for me unless I'm close to my lamp which has been proven handy for battle (fortunantly, or unfortunantly, there was no one there when I went to hit with it!)

Thanks for your story! ❤
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-30)
Reallifeexp,
I agree with you completely. "More than we know" is so true.
I like reading your stories, you have a way with words that is really quite refreshing. And you crack me up every time when you say you jump up and throw the covers off. I don't know why, but that just sets me to giggling.

Jav 😁

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: