You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Working In Sarawak

Real Ghost Stories

Working In Sarawak

 

My father work as Welding Master and he used to travel a lot for some company projects with his fellow workers. I still remember that time I was just finish my SPM and I followed my dad to Sarawak for a project. There are 5 of us including me and my dad. We rent a pretty small double story nearby our factory (with 20 minutes drive). At first, we didn't felt anything amiss from that house, instead I felt comfortable with it. Once we unpacked our stuff, we went for dinner, have a few briefing and chit chat. We decide to sleep early after a whole day of journey.

Everything went smoothly until the clock strike 1AM. One of my dad worker shout very loud and we rush to his room to see what had happen. He lying down on his bed like a frozen dead body with his eye wide open looking towards the ceiling. We called him and ask him what happen and he didn't react. My dad was so worried and don't dare to touch him. Sooner or later one of my dad worker said: "I think a ghost is sitting on him" and we start chanting for prayers. After a while, that worker are able to move his body and we ask him what happen. He told us that he don't know what had happen to him but he cannot move his body, his eyeball, speak and having difficulties in breathing as if something heavy on top of his abdomen. My dad think that perhaps this guy is tired and having a muscle cram and ask him to rest well.

The next day we finish work early and as usual dinner and rest. This time my dad decide to sleep in the same room as that fele and to our suprise when the clock strike excatly 1Am, here comes the cram with the eye ball looking at the ceiling (we do the same thing as yesterday) and everything alright for him. Day by day same thing happen to him and he getting exhausted and pale. The next day, my dad leave that worker to rest and 4 of us went to the temple to seek for help from a medium. The medium told my dad to get out of the house as soon as possible to avoid anything dangerous happen. All of us curious and apparently the house are haunted by a couple. Few years back the couple are murdered and their head are slashed. The room and the spot where that fele are sleeping is exactly the place where the couple are murdered, same goes as the time as well.

All of us believed in the words of the medium and without hesitate we rush back to that house. When we reach the front gate, we saw that worker which suppose to rest in the house sitting outside the gate with his blanket cover his head and body. My dad surprised and asked what happened. He sobbing and said "I saw a guy and a girl without head standing next to me!"...

We quickly pack our clothes and rush off to other hotel for a night and send him back the other day accompanied by another worker. He had a high fever for 3 weeks...

Its a real experience of mine and sorry for my poor language!

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, legend87, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

GhostBoyDazza (4 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-10-29)
A friends uncle was a shaman and he would try to chase these spirits away. My friend started to go mad because of his father's work. He had to be sent away to a monastary. The advice of the monks helped cure him.
zetafornow (4 stories) (447 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-10-17)
Hi legend:

This experience sounds very horrifying! Just curious; how did you find this house to rent?

I'm glad you all got out of there when you did. Did anyone else experience any health problems?

Thanks, zeta.
geetha50 (15 stories) (986 posts)
+6
13 years ago (2011-10-15)
Just being curious, what religious faith do you practice? In your story, you mentioned that you, your father and some co - workers went to the temple, so I take it that you are a Hindu, Muslim, or Buddhist. I'm sorry if you are not either one and if I offended you. The reason I asked is because although I agree with Ghostboydazza and JimD about blessing yourself, father, co - workers, I think you should do it in the faith you believe in and practice. We don't want any unwanted ghosts following you home.

Just a side suggestion and do this if you ever feel up to it or go to that area again. Why don't you bless that house so that those murder victims could rest?

Your English is not bad either, I easily understood what your were saying.
JimD (431 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-10-15)
I concur with getting out ASAP and saying the rosary. I'd add Catholic Holy water. That vision sounds scary. Good luck. Dukkes2352atAOL.com.
GhostBoyDazza (4 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-10-15)
Say 3 Hail Mary's and stay away from that place. God bless you.
cecil04 (6 stories) (62 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-10-15)
wow great story, thanks for sharing!

I've also been working in Sarawak (in Kuching) a couple of months ago but fortunately no encounters like that happened to me during that time (no encounters at all, as far as I can remember now).
I've heard a couple of stories about the area of Sarawak before (from malay and singapore residents) and that there were lots of malay spirtits walking around (more than "usual")...
Maybe it has to do with the WW-2 occupations of the Japanese!? I don't know...

Anyways, it's been a very good idea to change the hotel room, in fact that was also my first thought when reading your story!
Probably that couple seeked just rest, but they cannot find rest if some stranger was sleeping in "their" room of course!

I guess you never returned to that place, did you?
And would you mind telling us where exactly in Sarawak that happened?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: